Bestseller No. 1
Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer Watch -Wrist (Black / Blue )
- Single Button Interface: Modes: Air, Nitrox and Gauge
- Large Numerical Displays, Back Light Feature for Low Light Conditions
- Depth, Dive Times, Decompression Status, Ascent Rate & Surface Interval Times
- Imperial (feet) or Metric (meters) System Selections
Bestseller No. 2
Mares Puck Pro Dive Watch Computer for Scuba Diving (White)
- Dive Log: 36 hours/50 dives
- Nitrox Programmable (21-50%)
- Ascent rate indicator
- Full Function Air/Nitrox Dive Computer
- Diver-replaceable batteries
Bestseller No. 3
Mixed Gas Giotto Diving Wrist Computer (Black/Black) by Cressi
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- FDive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possibility to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display. Made in Italy.
Bestseller No. 4
Suunto Zoop Wrist Unit Scuba Diving Computer, Black
- Suuntos incredible entry level computer
- Air and nitrox up to 50%
- Easy to use diver interface, easy to read screen
- User changeable battery, audible alarms, built in dive planner
- Suuntos RGBM algorithm
Bestseller No. 5
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Computer, Slate Blue
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
- Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds