In Too Deep (Dive Team Investigations Book #2)
- Lynn H. Blackburn
- Kindle Edition
- Total Content Digital (11/13/2014)
- Running time: 100 minutes
- Bug Hall, Donnie Jeffcoat, Sean McGowan, Chris Owen
- Annie Lennox, Diva
- Audio CD
Drop Dead Diva: Season 2
- Sony (05/03/2011)
- DVD, NR (Not Rated)
- Running time: 569 minutes
- Brooke Elliott
- English, French
Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- A single button Dive Computer makes effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use, easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
- Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric.
- Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and Freediving equipment.
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer - Red
- Slim design for a perfect fit Large display for superior readability Intuitive user interface
Oceanic Geo 2.0 Wrist Computer, Sea Blue Decal
- 2 nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen, deep stop with countdown timer, intuitive user interface with step back, time, date & temperature
- Audible alarms with user acknowledgment, gauge mode with run-timer, history mode and 24 dive/99 free dives on-unit log book
- Last dive display: max depth and dive time, diver-replaceable battery with data retention, user upgradeable firmware
- Power: CR2430 Lithium battery, operational depth: 330' (100 meters) - altitude adjustable: 3, 001' to 14, 000' (916 to 4, 200 meters)
- Dual time display and daily alarms, backlight for night or low light conditions, 4 operating modes: watch, norm, free dive and gauge
Mares Nemo Wide Dive Computer Wrist Watch
- New nitrox function: three-different gas mixtures during single dive
- Wide, high-contrast display with a 170 degree Viewing angle, data displayed in large-size characters
- 4 buttons easy access simple to use, upgradeable software, hypoallergenic rubber strap, algorithm: mares-wince rgbm
- Deep stops and safety stop functions, back lighting, user replaceable batteries, mineral glass lens, altitude adjustable, log book function
- Air, nitrox and bt function modes, precautionary programmable, 492' depth Rating, power indicators, audible alarms, calendar and temperature displays
Shearwater Research Perdix AI - w/ Transmitter
- Wireless Tank Pressure Integration - 1 Transmitter Included
- 5 open-circuit gas switch presets
- Bühlmann ZHL-16C with Gradient Factors
- Easy to read large full color screen
- Logbook of last 1000 hours of diving
Aqua Lung i300 Wrist, Black / Blue (Discontinued)
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free on the same day)
- User changeable battery and data retention. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
- Backlighting. For easy reading in low light
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for additional safety
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)