PCT 1 Port RF Amplifier Active Return CATV Amp PCTMAB10151A
- 1 output RF amplifier, 15dB per output, Active return: 15dB
- Lowest distortions performance available, IEEE 6 kV, B3 surge withstand on all RF ports
- Gold-plated, beryllium copper patented DSM seizure technology , F ports conform to SCTE standards
- lightweight powder coated and weather sealed housing
- low noise amplification
9 Port Bi-Directional Cable TV Splitter Signal Booster/Amplifier with Active Return Zero Signal Loss VoIP Telephone Bypass Port and F59 Terminators Antronix VR900B/AC
- Compare to Electroline EDA-FT08300 or PCT VC9U. Provides 8 amplified output ports with Active Return.All ports are LOSSLESS both forward and reverse. This is a true lossless 8-port splitter.
- MODEM port provides a connection point for VoIP equipment, so that a power failure will not affect services. Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services, including the "Triple Play" phone service.
- All models equipped with CamPort auto seizing F-ports.The all ports facing down configuration provides clean wiring in any orientation.
- 6 kV Surge Protection and PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Unique surge protection provided on all RF ports. Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Housing - Provides the most corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust. 5-year manufacturer warranty on amplifier only - not power supply. Does not include connection cables. Includes three F59 terminators.
Arris 4-Port Cable, Modem, TV, OTA, Satellite HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Active Return And Coax Cable Package - cableTVamps
- The BDA-42-4-AR-R is a bi-directional active return cable TV amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 5x forward, 2x reverse. It is Manufactured by Arris.
- An active return path boosts upstream signal for broadband devices such as set-top boxes and cable modems. Active return is recommended when Upstream Modem power level is greater than 48 dBmV.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability. Weather seal and protective coating allow use of the amplifier for indoor or outdoor applications. 36" White connection cable and PCT-TT installation tool included.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE DISH SYSTEMS. It will block the signal between the dish and receiver. NOT FOR USE WITH ANTENNAS. Active return amplifiers should not be used with antennas, and may cause total loss of OTA signals.
PCT 1-PORT BI-DIRECTIONAL CABLE TV HDTV AMPLIFIER SIGNAL BOOSTER WITH PASSIVE RETURN PATH
- Not For Use With Satellite Tv. Product Is Compatible With Antennas And Cable Tv Only
- Helps reduce snow and pixilation caused by weak TV signals.
- May improve HDTV reception. Your experience may vary based on the quality cable TV or antenna input signal
- Provides 15dB (32x) signal boost. The amplifier should be installed BEFORE splitters and long cable runs for best results.
- Compatible with all cable TV and over-the-air antenna signals.
Arris 2-Port Cable, Modem, TV, OTA, HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Passive Return And Coax Cable Kit
- The BDA-42-2-PR-R is a Bi-Directional Cable TV Amplifier and over-the-air (OTA) HDTV amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 12x in the forward path.
- Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services. The amplifier should be installed BEFORE splitters and long cable runs for best results. 1-year warranty.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability. Weather seal and protective coating allow use of the amplifier for indoor or outdoor applications. 36" White connection cable included.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE DISH SYSTEMS. It will block the signal between the dish and receiver. NOT FOR USE WITH AMPLIFIED ANTENNAS. Using with an amplified antenna may cause total loss of OTA signals. If you antenna comes with any type of power cord, it is amplified.
PPC Entry Series Active Return 9-Port MoCA Amplifier Model: PPC-9M-U/U
- Active Return 15V 450mA DC Forward Gain: 0 db
- 54-1002 Mhz Reverse Gain: 0 db, 5-42 Mhz MoCa Isolation (Output-Output): <35 db
- 1125-1675 Mhz Moca Rejection (Input Port): >35 db, 1125-1675 Mhz
- 1 x Passive Output Port + 8 x Output Port
PCT 8 Port Bi-Directional Cable TV Splitter Signal Booster/Amplifier with Active Return Zero Signal Loss and VoIP Telephone Bypass,white
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Arris 1-Port Bi-Directional Cable TV, OTA, Satellite HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Passive Return And Coax Cable Package - cableTVamps
- The BDA-42-1-PR-R is a Bi-Directional Cable TV Amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 32x.
- Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services, OTA Antenna And Satellite Services (When Using With A Satellite Received, Amplifer MUST Be Used On The Output Side Of The Receiver - NOT ON ANY LINE DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO THE DISH!
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability.
- Weather Seal and Protective Coating allow use of the Amplifier for Indoor or Outdoor Applications.
- Reduces snow and prevents image pixelation with digital cable. Coaxial cable INCLUDED
8-Port Bi-Directional Cable TV HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster
- Provides 8 amplified output ports plus a modem bypass port. The modem bypass port is not required to be used, so the amplifier can be used for standard OTA antenna connections also. This is item is an alternative to the PCT-MA2-8P.
- Increases signal by +2dB on each port boost! Each port on the amplifier will be boosted by 2dB above the signal on the input. This allows you to connect longer cable runs and keep the signal strong.
- Will reduce cable pixilation and graininess due to low signal levels. Typical low signal problems cause audio dropouts and pixilation. Boosting the signal before splitting (as this product does) often fixes signal issues.
- Provides uninterrupted service at all times for critical applications connected to the BYPASS port, such as cable telephony, that require high reliability.
2-Port Bi-Directional Cable TV HDTV Amplifier Splitter Signal Booster with Passive Return Path
- 2 Ports with a +11dB boost per port, boosts your signal strength 12x.
- Ultra small form factor for ease of installation in confined spaces
- Reduces snow and prevents image pixelation with digital cable. Coaxial cables not included.
- Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services
- 5-year warranty when purchased from an Authorized PCT Distributor/Dealer. Warranty not valid when purchased through other outlets.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.