- The BDA-42-4-AR-R is a bi-directional active return cable TV amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 5x forward, 2x reverse. It is Manufactured by Arris.
- An active return path boosts upstream signal for broadband devices such as set-top boxes and cable modems. Active return is recommended when Upstream Modem power level is greater than 48 dBmV.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability. Weather seal and protective coating allow use of the amplifier for indoor or outdoor applications. 36" White connection cable and PCT-TT installation tool included.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE DISH SYSTEMS. It will block the signal between the dish and receiver. NOT FOR USE WITH ANTENNAS. Active return amplifiers should not be used with antennas, and may cause total loss of OTA signals.
- This Amplifier Provides 2 Ports for Multiple TV Sets, Cable Boxes, or Cable Modems - It Works With Both Cable and Antenna Signals
- Boosts Signal Strength by +10dB, Improves Analog, Digital and HDTV Picture Quality, and Improves UHF/VHF/FM Antenna Reception
- The Active Return Path Boosts Broadband Communications Back to the Cable Company a Feature for Supporting Interactive Services
- High Quality SCTE Compliant Connectors with Patented DSM Seizure Technology Provide Better Surface Contact
- Meets All Applicable IEEE Surge Standards for All Output Ports, Which Enhances System Reliability
- Compare to Electroline EDA-FT08300 or PCT VC9U. Provides 8 amplified output ports with Active Return.All ports are LOSSLESS both forward and reverse. This is a true lossless 8-port splitter.
- MODEM port provides a connection point for VoIP equipment, so that a power failure will not affect services. Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services, including the "Triple Play" phone service.
- All models equipped with CamPort auto seizing F-ports.The all ports facing down configuration provides clean wiring in any orientation.
- 6 kV Surge Protection and PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Unique surge protection provided on all RF ports. Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Housing - Provides the most corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust. 5-year manufacturer warranty on amplifier only - not power supply. Does not include connection cables. Includes three F59 terminators.
- The VSMA-608c-10R has EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE and is Recommended For Use With Cable Modems
- Amplifies your cable TV signal to dramatically reduce snow, graininess, digital pixilation and other picture problems.
- Not for satellite systems. Fully compatible with all advanced cable TV services including Digital Cable, HDTV, and CABLE MODEMS
- Included with purchase: Power Supply And Installation Instructions
- Retail Package comes with 5-year Warranty
- 1 output RF amplifier, 15dB per output, Active return: 15dB
- Variable gain for input and output
- Lowest distortions performance available, IEEE 6 kV, B3 surge withstand on all RF ports
- Gold-plated, beryllium copper patented DSM seizure technology , F ports conform to SCTE standards
- Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services. Not of OTA use. Not compatible on systems with an existing amplifier or pre-amplifier. Exceeds all SCTE Standards. Coaxial cables are not included.
- This is a TV signal amplifier which provides one input and four outputs, and a Cable Modem Bypass Port, for connecting multiple TV sets or cable boxes. Allows multiple devices to connect to the cable system without losing signal quality. Unity Gain on all output ports means every device gets the exact same signal level as provided at the input.
- Suitable for Cable TV use only. Not compatible with antenna systems. Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services. Not compatible on systems with an existing amplifier or pre-amplifier. Not compatible with satellite systems.
- Supports the MoCA specification, so any MoCA device can talk to any other MoCA device connected to the amplifier. MoCA band is 1125-1525MHz.
- Meets or exceeds all SCTE Standards. PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize outage times. Amplifier has 6 kV ring wave surge design for protection against voltage spikes. Operating temperature: -40 to +60 ºC (-40ºF to +140ºF). 15 PSI weather-tight seal.
- Prevents image pixelation with digital cable. May improve cable modem performance. May improve HDTV reception. Includes Amplifier, Power Supply, and two 75-ohm terminators. Connection cables NOT included.
- Four port amplifier with a passive return path provides an increase of +7.5 db per port. Reduces snow and prevents image pixelation with digital cable, boosts antenna (OTA) signals for distribution to multiple TVs. May improve cable modem performance. May improve HDTV reception.
- Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services, OTA Antenna Reception. Not compatible on systems with an existing amplifier or pre-amplifier. Exceeds all SCTE Standards.
- 6 kV surge protection for protection against lightning strikes. The nickel plated housing provides the excellent corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust. 5 Year Warranty (amplifier only).
- 3 dB Noise Figure provides clean amplification of weak signals to overcome the poor noise figure in TV tuners and converters. 6 kV Combination Wave Surge Protection Unique surge protection on all ports.
- PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize outage times. Includes Amplifier, Power Supply, 36 inch coaxial cable and two 75-ohm port terminators.
- Not For Use With Satellite Tv. Product Is Compatible With Antennas And Cable Tv Only
- Helps reduce snow and pixilation caused by weak TV signals.
- May improve HDTV reception. Your experience may vary based on the quality cable TV or antenna input signal
- Provides 15dB (32x) signal boost. The amplifier should be installed BEFORE splitters and long cable runs for best results.
- Compatible with all cable TV and over-the-air antenna signals.
- This amp provides 4 ports for multiple TV sets, cable boxes, or cable modems
- It boosts signal strength by +7dB, Improves Analog, Digital & HDTV Picture Quality, and Improves UHF/VHF/FM Antenna Reception!
- The Active Return Path boosts broadband communications back to the cable company a feature for supporting interactive services.
- High quality SCTE compliant connectors with patented DSM seizure technology provide better surface contact.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability.
When it comes to selecting the right Cable Amplifiers With Active Return, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Cable Amplifiers With Active Return best?
How to choose the right Cable Amplifiers With Active Return within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Cable Amplifiers With Active Return?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Cable Amplifiers With Active Return to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.