Faster Way With Stand Up Pedal Boards
Stand up pedal boards are the new exciting to try for you. If you have ever had a chance to do the paddle boarding, you might have got used to know how to ride the paddle. The traditional ones are the ones you have to sit when the wave coming. But, the stand up pedal boards let you experience more on the sensation of standing on the pedal through the water.
The Story Behind
For those who never rides a pedal board, it was commonly known that it was originally from Hawaii. However, some said that it went back then found in Africa used to practice for standing on the canoes. Then, a Hawaiian surfer came and made some contemporary style using pedal board and it was around the 16th century at that time.
Gradually this trend continued and arrived in Tel Aviv. It was around the 20th century where the lifeguards used it mostly. Their purpose was to be able see clearer view of the swimmers in such farther place around the sea. And it came to another and another people who thought it was cool and useful to ride the pedal board, either for personal desire or broader public needs. And the more popular it is, the more stand up pedal boards are needed. It helps more to be stable when you are riding it. And this kind of pedal boards now are a way more popular because there have been lots of world competition been held since 1990s.
A glance about the Design & Materials
For you who are new or already know this pedal, it is absolutely a must to know how good and trusted materials used for making the best pedal. For the average to high quality pedal, most of them use polyester, a kind of plastic or glass reinforced. The material sometimes is from epoxy resin also which well – matched with expanded polystyrene or polyurethane foam which use inside or in the core. Beside those materials, sometimes you might see a pedal made from a hollow balk construction. And for the riverine pedal type, it will use some different polymers and fabrics to bear the abuse or breaking the board.
Following the need of the users, the stand up type of it is asked numerous times to help someone who wants to propel or raft down the stream on the board. Generally, it consists of a shaft, a blade and handle.
For the paddles, you can think it is similar to the traditional canoe pedals but it is longer. The pedals we are talking about is constructed from:
- Wood with specific flat blade on 1 end connects to the handle & using a long smooth shaft on other hand
- Fiberglass (a substitute of the wood)
It is designed with a round or an oval shaft.some of the blades can be designed differently with its specific features and shapes. But if you ask about the general one, the blade normally use a banana shape peel style with sometimes using a light keel at the back. So basically, different designs can be for particular purposes or conditions such as for flat lake water, ocean water, long or short distance.
How to Use
A common and simpler way to describe how to use this stand up pedal boards is by these steps:
- Hold the pedal with 2 hands
- Keep it mind to use wide grip concept rather than hands close
- The body and the blade are tilted away
- If you want to ride quicker, you can use the push pulled method that offers you to paddle gently to around the water and lift back out from the water.
Top 10 Best Stand Up Pedal Boards
- EXTRA WIDE FOR BETTER BALANCE: Measuring 10’5 feet long & 30 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze
- SOFT, STABLE & ANTI-SLIP TOP DECK: Perfect for beginners, we've upgraded this inflatable paddle board with a no-slip soft top that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur They happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared
- BEST PADDLING MANEUVERABILITY: Outfitted with triple bottom panel fins, steering & handling the stand up inflatable paddle boards is incredibly easy Offering exceptional surf control, you'll be gliding & skimming the water like a sea creature
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100% travel-friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore
- ALL-IN-1 BLOW UP PADDLE BOARD KIT: Complete with must-have paddle board accessories, our SUP paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves Includes 10' board, coiled ankle cuff safety leash, Upgraded Aluminum paddle, manual air pump & storage bag
- 【New ultra light construction dual layer PVC 】35% lighter than comparable models. Inflated 10’6" long 33" wide 6" thick, weight 17.6 lbs, maximum capacity is up to 300 lbs, stable and great for all skill levels and conditions.
- 【Ultra durable】Constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board durability.
- 【Safety & Convenience】 33'' board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
- 【Package including 】 Board, adjustable aluminum paddle, high pressure pump, travel backpack, coil leash,waterproof bag, and 3 removable fins.
- 【Warranty】No risk returns within 30 days+ 60 day guarantee +1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Two modeled side fins and one removable middle fin for directional stability
- Drop stitch material provides unparalleled strength and durability
- Anti-slip traction pad
- Measures: 122" x 27" x 4"
- Comes with inflation pump, aluminum oar, pressure gauge and travel bag
- Upgraded wide SUP design for better balance: measuring 10’6 feet long & 32 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze
- Soft, stable & anti slip top deck: perfect for beginners, We've upgraded this inflatable paddle board with a no slip Soft top that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur. They happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared
- Best paddling manoeuvrability: outfitted with triple bottom panel fins, steering & handling The stand up inflatable paddle boards is incredibly easy offering exceptional surf control, you'll be gliding & skimming the water like a sea creature
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100 percent travel friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore
- All in 1 blow up Paddle board kit: complete with all must have Paddle board Accessories, Our SUP Paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves includes 10'6 board, Coiled ankle cuff Safety leash, upgraded aluminium paddle, patch repair accessory kit,
- Equipped with All The Necessary SUP Accessories: The CAOS soft paddle board comes with paddling essentials including the board, paddle, a handy carry bag, a main fin, a pump with pressure gauge, D-rings for bungee cords, and a mount.
- Improved Maneuverability: Adjustable paddles with one or two blades on each end (you choose) provides added flexibility to this modular SUP board by making handling and steering way easier with overall speed improvement.
- Surfing-Friendly Design: Manufactured from a military-grade, lightweight dual-layer chamber, this stand-up paddleboard comes with a non-slip, soft, wide deck that improves stability and balance while standing. It can hold up to 360 lbs.
- Versatile Water Board: Our inflatable paddleboard is constructed for maximum glide and efficiency which is effortless to transport compared to other foldable kayaks. It is great for beginner to serious paddlers with an interest in fishing, doing yoga on the water, or just exploring the mangroves on the bay.
- Money-Back Guarantee: We are committed to maintaining 100% quality. However, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with this fishing paddle board, then we will provide you with a replacement or full refund.
- Lightweight and easy to carry with a Front Molded Handle and Side Carrying Handles the TAHAA 100 Paddle Board has a maximum capacity of 230lb / 104kg
- Features: An insert center carrying handle that makes the board balance and easy to carry to the water. In the back you have a drain plug preventing water infiltration and beneath a 5 in. single flexible rubber fin to keep you on track on the water
- Large Anti-Slip Cushioned Deck Pad for comfort and secure footing
- Ideal for beginners and all water conditions, the TAHAA 100 includes a deck equipped with elastic bungees to store your personal gear under and a bottle holder. There are also fixation Eyelets so you can clip additional gear if needed.
- Sport Type: Yoga
- CARRY 2 SUP/SURFBOARDS: Comes with everything needed to carry 2 stand up paddleboards or surfboards (including straps and SKS locks); Slider adjusts to fit boards up to 36" wide
- FITS MOST CROSSBARS: Compatible with Yakima round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars; Minimum crossbar spread of 24"
- EASY TO LOAD: Integrated rollers ease the effort of loading oversized SUP boards; A strap management system stows strap ends during travel
- PADDED PROTECTION: Soft padding along the mount cradle and protect your board from scratches and dings; Always pad between boards if carrying multiple
- EASY INSTALL: Comes fully assembled out of the box; Tool-free installation in about 10 minutes; Refer to Yakima Fit My Car Tool to ensure compatibility
- The inflatable Paddleboard is made of high quality drop stitch fabric. Although rigid and stable in the water, it can be folded up for easy travelling,deflated and placed into a backpack.
- Hi pressure Double Wall Drop stitch material(Max 1 bar or 14.5Psi). Non-Slip EVA foam.2 inflated sizes: 10'6'' x 32" x 6" and 11'2'' x 33" x 6" ,The supported weight up to 300 Ibs,Weight:19.8 Ibs
- Pump with gauge.Once you arrive at your destination,you can quickly inflate your board with the pump and get in the water in no time. With 3 fins the board gives the best stability and maneuverability, making it ideal for choppy water or waves. The method of installing fins is simple:slide in and clip, no tool needed.
- This inflatable stand up paddle board come with D-rings for secure leash or for Kayak seat,and elastic rope. Includes comfort black diamond groove traction pad. All our products have gone through numerous analyses and tests before we finalize its material, shape and design, only to provide you the best experience.
- 11'2'' long board includes: removable fins,disassembled paddle,kayak seat,sup carrier,dual action pump,travel bag,footrest,kayak leash,SUP leash,repairing kit. 10'6'' long includes Fin/skeg for tracking, Backpack, Adjustable paddle, Kayak leash, Pump with gauge.
- 🏄 End of Season Sale!! ROC Paddle Boards premium inflatable paddle board is made of the highest quality military grade material. We provide the most durable lightweight board on the market, using the same materials as boards costing twice as much.
- 🏄Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for people of all skill level. These kits can be used in the ocean, fresh water lakes, and rivers. Our boards are an industry-leading weight of only 17.5 pounds—that’s 20% lighter than competitors’. Board dimensions are 10’ long by 32” wide and 6” thick with a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- 🏄Our premium paddle board package has everything you need to enjoy your day on the water including: your board, collapsible aluminum paddle, safety leash, hand pump, waterproof bag for essentials such as cell phone and keys, and an upgraded backpack to hold everything. Comfortable and convenient, this complete elite package will get you anywhere you want to paddle.
- 🏄 USA family owned company!! We stand by the quality of our boards and are glad to provide a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost. With tens of thousands of boards sold across the world, you can trust ROC as the leader in quality and fun!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.