Faster Way With Stand Up Pedal Boards
Stand up pedal boards are the new exciting to try for you. If you have ever had a chance to do the paddle boarding, you might have got used to know how to ride the paddle. The traditional ones are the ones you have to sit when the wave coming. But, the stand up pedal boards let you experience more on the sensation of standing on the pedal through the water.
The Story Behind
For those who never rides a pedal board, it was commonly known that it was originally from Hawaii. However, some said that it went back then found in Africa used to practice for standing on the canoes. Then, a Hawaiian surfer came and made some contemporary style using pedal board and it was around the 16th century at that time.
Gradually this trend continued and arrived in Tel Aviv. It was around the 20th century where the lifeguards used it mostly. Their purpose was to be able see clearer view of the swimmers in such farther place around the sea. And it came to another and another people who thought it was cool and useful to ride the pedal board, either for personal desire or broader public needs. And the more popular it is, the more stand up pedal boards are needed. It helps more to be stable when you are riding it. And this kind of pedal boards now are a way more popular because there have been lots of world competition been held since 1990s.
A glance about the Design & Materials
For you who are new or already know this pedal, it is absolutely a must to know how good and trusted materials used for making the best pedal. For the average to high quality pedal, most of them use polyester, a kind of plastic or glass reinforced. The material sometimes is from epoxy resin also which well – matched with expanded polystyrene or polyurethane foam which use inside or in the core. Beside those materials, sometimes you might see a pedal made from a hollow balk construction. And for the riverine pedal type, it will use some different polymers and fabrics to bear the abuse or breaking the board.
Following the need of the users, the stand up type of it is asked numerous times to help someone who wants to propel or raft down the stream on the board. Generally, it consists of a shaft, a blade and handle.
For the paddles, you can think it is similar to the traditional canoe pedals but it is longer. The pedals we are talking about is constructed from:
- Wood with specific flat blade on 1 end connects to the handle & using a long smooth shaft on other hand
- Fiberglass (a substitute of the wood)
It is designed with a round or an oval shaft.some of the blades can be designed differently with its specific features and shapes. But if you ask about the general one, the blade normally use a banana shape peel style with sometimes using a light keel at the back. So basically, different designs can be for particular purposes or conditions such as for flat lake water, ocean water, long or short distance.
How to Use
A common and simpler way to describe how to use this stand up pedal boards is by these steps:
- Hold the pedal with 2 hands
- Keep it mind to use wide grip concept rather than hands close
- The body and the blade are tilted away
- If you want to ride quicker, you can use the push pulled method that offers you to paddle gently to around the water and lift back out from the water.
Top 10 Best Stand Up Pedal Boards
- Intuitive, stable, Mirage-powered paddleboard
- Gear tie-downs, kick-up, rudder, and easily adjustable controls make this the perfect board for beginners and experienced paddleboarders
- Steering controls on the handlebar make turning easy
- Mirage drive and handlebar can be removed so the board can be paddled
- Upgraded wide SUP design for better balance: measuring 10’6 feet long & 32 inches wide, balancing & stabilizing on top of our SUP board is a breeze
- Soft, stable & anti slip top deck: perfect for beginners, We've upgraded this inflatable paddle board with a no slip Soft top that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur. They happen to the best of us, so might as well be prepared
- Best paddling manoeuvrability: outfitted with triple bottom panel fins, steering & handling The stand up inflatable paddle boards is incredibly easy offering exceptional surf control, you'll be gliding & skimming the water like a sea creature
- PORTABLE & INFLATABLE SUP BOARD: 100 percent travel friendly, this unique SUP inflatable paddle board is preferred by those who have a knack for adventure Take it with you on surfing excursions or keep it in your car for those times you want to explore
- All in 1 blow up Paddle board kit: complete with all must have Paddle board Accessories, Our SUP Paddle board will have you ready to hit the waves includes 10'6 board, Coiled ankle cuff Safety leash, upgraded aluminium paddle, patch repair accessory kit,
- Winter Sale !! Roc Paddle Boards Premium Inflatable Paddle Board is Made Of The Highest Quality Military Grade Material. Providing The Most Durable Lightweight Board On The Market.
- Our Extra Wide Design Creates An Incredible All Around Board for All Skill Levels. Boards Can Be Used In The Ocean Or Fresh Water Lakes and Rivers. Boards are only 17.5 lbs! Are 10' Long x 32" wide and 6 " thick! With a Maximum Weight Limit of 275lbs.
- Our Premium Paddle Board Package Has Everything You Need To Enjoy Your Day On The Water. Packages Come With Your-- Board, Paddle (premium alloy paddle that floats) a Leash, Pump, Waterproof Cell And Key Bag And A Premium Backpack!
- USA Company!! You’re Going To Be So Satisfied With Our Boards That As A Thank You We Will Provide A 1 Year Warranty Absolutely Free To You. That’s a $50 value free!
- Rigid & Durable: It feels very similar to a hard board. The board is made of high grade PVC material with Korean Drop-Stitch construction, it's built to last.
- Inflatable & Portable: Deflated it's only 1 foot in diameter by 36"
- Deck Features: Comfort diamond groove traction for grip,11 stainless D-Rings and bungee on front deck for storage.
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty covers workmanship and material.
- Complete Package: Board, Pump with Integrated pressure gauge, 3-Piece Aluminum paddle, Removable carry Strap, Leash and Backpack
- Intuitive, Stable, Mirage Powered SUP
- Gear Tie Downs
- Kick Up Rudder
- Handlebar Controlled Steering
- MirageDrive and Handlebar Are Removable for Paddling
- NEW ULTRA LIGHT CONSTRUCTION DUAL LAYER PVC – 35% lighter than comparable models. Inflated 10’6" long 33" wide 6" thick, weight 17.6 lbs, maximum capacity is up to 300 lbs, stable and great for all skill levels and conditions.
- ULTRA DURABLE - constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board durability.
- SAFETY & CONVENICE - 33'' board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
- PACKAGE INCLUDING - board, adjustable aluminum paddle, high pressure pump, travel backpack, coil leash,waterproof bag, and 3 removable fins.
- 60 DAY GUARANTEE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS - Risk free returns within 30 days.
- NEW ULTRA LIGHT CONSTRUCTION DUAL LAYER PVC Inflated 11' long 33" wide 6" thick, weight 17.6 lbs, maximum capacity is up to 330 lbs, stable and for all skill levels and conditions.
- ULTRA DURABLE Constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board durability.
- SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE 33'' board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
- PACKAGE INCLUDING Board, adjustable aluminum paddle, high pressure pump, travel backpack, coil leash, repair kit, 10 L waterproof dry bag, and 3 removable fins.
- 60 DAY GUARANTEE and 1 YEAR ON MATERIALS Risk returns within 30 days.
- Designed for all skill levels: measuring in at 9" X 30" X 6, " the wide base provides stability and balance for all kids, adults, beginners, and experts under 220lbs.
- Smooth and stable ride: high maneuverability and lightness make this SUP ideal for adventures in the ocean, lake, or rivers with flat water and small wave conditions.
- Compares to traditional SUPs: made from drop stitch material with unparalleled strength, stability, and durability that compares with hard surface, fiber glass SUPs. The top deck is a soft, cushioned non-slip traction pad to boost the rider's balance.
- Easy transport and storage: a convenient deck handle makes it easy to carry the SUP to the beach or lake. After deflation, the Paddle board folds into a travel-friendly bag that can be stored in the car for all your excursions.
- Complete iSUP starter kit: get on the water in minutes with Everything you need! Contents include 1 Sup, 1 adjustable aluminum paddle, 1 hand pump, 1 travel bag, 1 surf leash, and 1 repair kit/patch, and 3 steering fins.
- 【3 Years Warranty】 It is made of 2 layers military grade PVC and countless drop stitch inner structure, which provides stability and safety for long time use. When inflated, it feels very similar to a hard board. Maximum capacity is up to 551 lbs
- 【Lightweight and Portable】Comes with a large carry backpack, you can easily store the board and all sup accessories with it to whenever and wherever you want to go. When deflated this paddle board is only 19.6 lbs light to carry
- 【For All Skill Levels】This is the perfect board for a beginner who doesn’t have a lot of space but wants to get into watersports and experienced riders who like to catch waves or just want to have fun on flat water
- 【Thoughtful Design】 The SUP with a no-slip soft deck that cushions your fall when slips or accidents occur; bungee for securing on-board cargo; D-ring to attach a leash; triple bottom panel fins offer exceptional surf control let you steering & handling the stand up inflatable paddle boards on the sea, ocean, river or even a lake easily.
- 【Paddle Board Accessories】NOTE: Only when the pressure reaches to certain amount will the pressure gauge perceive it and push the pointer to move/spin, it usually takes about 2 minustes for the guage to poin.Package including a big carry bag; floated and adjustable paddle, removable center fin, hand pump with PSI gauge and 4-10 PSI or 0.25-0.7 BAR is recommended, strap for tie the board and repair kit and 2.3mtr legth leash for secure
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.