You Can Resist From These Soundbars
Mediabars or often we call it soundbars are a type of audio loudspeaker for big areas. The purpose is to reach a wider enclosure. You often see it on the TV cabinet or near other display tools such as near the computer monitor, home theater display screen or under the TV. And in addition, if you follow the TV era, now you barely can find old TV products. All TV displays nowadays are in High Definition standards. And all is in flat screen type. So, to support those tiny flat TV screen, you have to buy additional speakers or here the soundbars will help you.
- It is slim and unobtrusive
- Its size is eye-catching by providing small display
- It is also easy to set
- It is absolute less expensive than bigger stereo sound speakers or systems
- Because it is small, you find it will be easy to place
- Since it is small, it affects to the positioning. It lacks of its flexibility
- Again, the smaller the device is, the less coverage it can cover. It seems that soundbars cannot fill the room
The Latest Trend
Come along with the savvier a flat smartscreen TV displays, the soundbars are upgraded to have wireless systems. And, the soundbar hybrid overs all directions such as left, right, center speakers, rear right and rear left speakers. Furthermore, with the upgrading phase, soundbars really gives you more flexibility and comfort. However, for those who are not used to it, it is sometimes tricky to choose the best of it. So here the tips before you buy the soundbars:
- Get the subwoofers
Whatever the brands you will buy, you should put it on the top note that you should buy one with the subwoofers. The subwoofers will help you to have fuller sound, add rumble and punch to the TV movies and shows. It simply gives you more sound effects.
Comes along with your excitement to buy new soundbar, you have to be careful to check the connections its brands provide. Mostly, you probably only need one cable to connect your TV to the soundbar. But some other occasions, the HDMI interface needs more supports for more audio formats to give higher sound quality. So, the HDMI usually provides dolby atmos, dolby digital plus, dts:x, dts, dolby digital and stereo audio systems.
You might find difficulty when you’re shopping the soundbar. It is most likely to be the label number such as 3.1, 5.1 or 2.0.
The clues are:
The first number before the period = refers to the number of the drivers in the soundbars or how many channels it has.
– 2 channels = 2 drivers (left and right)
– 3 channels = 3 drivers (left, center and right)
– 5 channels = 5 drivers (left, center, right and 2 additional surround or rear sound speakers)
The number after the period = refers to whether it has subwoofer (1) or not (0). And sometimes, you might see there are 3 numbers. For example: 5.1.4 = it means that the soundbars are eligible with the Dolby Atmos. The last number refers to the dedicated number drivers that can fire up to the ceiling or means bouncing sound to create a developing effects.
- Placement and IR SENSORS
Considering the most common place to put the soundbar is under the TV, you have to make sure that you aware how the sound might crack up because it bounces the edges of the TV cabinet. And the IR Sensors is like a repeater to pass the signal to the TV’s sensor from the soundbar itself.
Top 10 Best Soundbars
- WIRELESS SUBWOOFER: Feel the subtle rumble of distant thunder and earthshattering sound as it pounds the air around you in the wireless subwoofer that boasts a frequency response (amp) of 43Hz~20kHz
- SMART SOUND TECHNOLOGY: The soundbar automatically analyzes the content and optimizes the sound setting for the best experience
- GAME MODE: Claim more glorious victories with a special setting that boosts game sound effects
- CLUTTER-FREE WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth connectivity for easy wireless connections allows you to enjoy music from your mobile devices with no strings attached
- PAIRS WITH SAMSUNG TVS: Optimized to work seamlessly with Samsung TVs and deliver a superior entertainment experience
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can't.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
- World's first sound bar with DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound (available via a firmware update available now)
- Slim, understated design perfectly complements your TV
- Wireless subwoofer for powerful bass with flexible placement
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Dimensions (W x H x D)(subwoofer) : 7-1/8 x 17-1/4 x 15-3/4 inches. Drivers-(Center Unit)- Four 1-3/4 inch woofers, Dual 1 inch tweeters, (Subwoofer)- 6-1/4 inch cone woofer. Dimensions (W x H x D)-(Center Unit)- 36-5/8 x 2-3/8 x 4-1/4 inches. ARC-Yes
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog Connection
- Ultra-slim, beautifully-simple design
- Built-in subwoofers for Deep bass without a second box
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
- Bluetooth wireless music streaming
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or analog Connection
- Wall mount template.Power Consumption:27 W
- 2.1 CHANNEL IMMERSIVE SOUND EXPERIENCE - 120W Sound bar delivers noticeably better sound than your TV alone. With advanced technologies, TV sound bar delivers the clear audio your TV can't. Sound bar with subwoofer produces powerful bass and surround sound, let you enjoy a dynamic home audio experience; With 110dB sound level pressure, VMAI sound bar delivers the heavy-bass performance, a detailed midrange, crisp treble, and beyond. Enjoy all the details of your music and movies.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0, THE SUPERB SOUND QUALITY - Our newest sound bar adopts Bluetooth 5.0 & DSP technology to ensure faster transmission speeds, stable connectivity, and smooth transmission in long distance with low consumption. This soundbar is so versatile you can place it almost anywhere. And with Bluetooth connectivity, you can play your favorite music anywhere. We've carefully engineered a custom sound bar material so we can provide you with true 3D stereo premium sound.
- FOUR DIFFERENT SOUND MODE - Music, Movie, News and 3D mode adjusting by using the included remote control! The remote also allows you to increase or reduce treble and bass based on your preference. The additional volume and power control are conveniently located at the right side of the sound bar.) For additional convenience, the sound bar will automatically shut off after 10 min not in use to save electricity/power.
- MULTIPLE INPUT OPTIONS AND EASY SET UP - Aside from one of our newest feature Bluetooth 5.0 from your smartphones, tablet, PC and other Bluetooth embed devices;, there are also wired connection including HDMI ARC, Optical, USB (Flash drive only), and AUX input, compatible with TVs, projectors, computers, Blu-ray players, tablet, PS4, Amplifiers, and more! We upgraded the package to include both premium 5 ft Optical cable and 5 ft RCA to 3.5 mm cable.
- A DILIGENT DESIGN & 12 MONTHS WARRANTY - VMAI engineered the soundbar almost impossibly thin measuring less than 2.5-inch-high, and a jet-black surface. With luxury Touch-button design, you can control power/ volume on the side easily. VMAI sound bar comes with mount bracket in the package, which allows you to mount this elegant sound bar on your living room. Every VMAI sound bar will go through a strict quality test process before sending out. We offer 12 months warranty to our customer!
- The Smart compact soundbar for your TV, music, and more
- Play everything that matters to you with Beam. Control it with your voice, remote, the Sonos app, and more
- Specially tuned by Oscar winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice
- Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands free
- Go from unboxing to listening in minutes with just two cords and automatic remote detection
- Enjoy 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*
- Wireless subwoofer adds rich bass from anywhere in the room**
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger with built-in Bluetooth
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital decoding, plus DTS TruVolume and DTS audio post processing
- Wireless remote for convenient volume, input and audio controls. Wireless Subwoofer range approximately 60 feet - line of sight from Sound Bar
- Please refer the Help & Troubleshooting tips provided in the user manual below
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER - 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK'S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital Decoding maximizes sound clarity & reduces voice delays
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces - easily wall-mount it or place in front of your TV. It won't block your TV's bottom edge or IR remote sensor
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE - Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With numerous connection possibilities, plug in any audio source via HDMI ARC, optical input & AUX
- WIRELESSLY STREAM MUSIC from your favorite streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and others directly from your smartphone, tablet or other compatible device through the built-in Bluetooth technology
- SET UP YOUR SOUND BAR IN MINUTES-with the included subwoofer and necessary cables -just unpack, connect and listen
- 2.1 Audio Channels
- Sound Pressure Level 95dB
- Wireless Subwoofer. Subwoofer Dimensions 7.67 W x 7.67 H x 7.67 D Inches
- Bluetooth Streaming. Power input 120 volt, 60 hertz
- System Frequency:50 hertz 19 kilohertz
- NOTE: Please refer to the user manual for before use and refer to pg.25 for Help & Troubleshooting
- Built-in subwoofers for Deep bass in one slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity.Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range- 33 ft. (without obstructions)
- DTS Virtual: x Virtual 3D surround sound. Standby Power Consumption-0.4 W (HDMI CEC standby off), 1.2 W (HDMI CEC standby on)
- Bluetooth streaming that allows easy switching between two devices
- Simple setup with HDMI, optical or aux Connection