- Roland VT-4 is an easy-to-use but incredibly effective voice transformer
- Features Modern and retro vocal effects, including delay, reverb, formant and vocoding
- Able to layer multiple effects at once or chain them together
- Allows totally smooth, instant control over both pitch and formant for real-time tweaking
- Compact size and five-hour battery life
- Bring studio doubling to live performance
- Connects between mic & mixer
- High quality signal path
- Chains to additional VoiceTone singles
- Mic-Control on/off with TC-Helicon MP-75 Mic
- Stereo multi-effects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
- OFFERS 3 ECHO AND 3 REVERB TYPES - The TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 enhances your performance by adding studio-grade reverb and echo effects to your vocals.
- HELPS YOU SING IN TUNE - Sing in perfect pitch with Mic Mechanic 2's Chromatic Pitch Correction! The pedal guides your voice without any obvious or dramatic manipulation.
- AUTO-ADJUSTS MIC GAIN FOR YOU - This pedal automatically adjusts your microphone's gain setting so you can always get a good signal and don't have to worry about manual adjusting.
- PROVIDES 24V PHANTOM POWER - The Mic Mechanic 2 has its phantom power always active so the pedal can run condenser mics without affecting dynamic microphones either.
- INCLUDES - TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Effects Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
- Realtime Vocal Sampler with Midas Microphone Preamp
- Stereo 1/4" Outputs
- 7 Onboard FX
- Drum Looper
- MIDI Input
- Model# VE20
- The Package Height of the Product is 4 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 9 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 8 inches
- Advanced vocal multi-effects stompbox for singing guitarists
- Automatic vocal harmony/pitch correction powered by newly enhanced BOSS algorithms for Natural sound with smooth tracking
- Class-leading sound quality and high-powered BOSS DSP engine for processing vocals with up to nine effects at once
- Extensive selection of effects specially tuned for vocals; enhance section for shaping core tone, plus reverb, delay, modulation, distortion, EQ, filter, and many other types For further processing
- Versatile and creative vocoder effect for generating electronic voice and talk box sounds based on Guitar input
- Adds a wide range of echo effects for more depth in your vocals
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Connects between your mic and mixer
- Country of Origin: Thailand
- Professional vocal effects and tone with natural sounding vocal harmonies guided by your guitar
- Guitar FX styles from TC Electronic Hall of Fame reverb, flashback delay, and corona chorus pedals
- Bodyrez filtering and onboard EQ and di for impeccable acoustic Guitar tone. Acrylic lens
- Guitar feedback-proofing with notch filter and phase controls
- Separate vocal and Guitar outputs, or a stereo mix of both
- Easy one-touch operation
- Six types of high-quality vocal effects inherited from the VE-20 - Reverb, Delay, Double/Harmony, Dynamics, Pitch Correct, and Tone/SFX
- Phrase Looper adds impact to real-time vocal performances, including harmonizing and layered beatboxing
When it comes to selecting the right Vocal Processors, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Vocal Processors best?
How to choose the right Vocal Processors within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Vocal Processors?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Vocal Processors to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.