- 16 Built-In Effects Pads + Delay, Reverb and Compression
- Harmony Function for adding 2-back-up harmonies
- Key and Chromatic Pitch Correct
- Can be used as an audio interface to record and stream
- Desk-top or mic stand mountable, operating with AC power or 4 AA batterie
- Roland VT-4 is an easy-to-use but incredibly effective voice transformer
- Features Modern and retro vocal effects, including delay, reverb, formant and vocoding
- Able to layer multiple effects at once or chain them together
- Allows totally smooth, instant control over both pitch and formant for real-time tweaking
- Compact size and five-hour battery life
- Model# VE20
- The Package Height of the Product is 4 inches
- The Package Length of the Product is 9 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 8 inches
- Shift voice pitch up or down in real time
- Autotune like effect
- Sound like famous Singer or Rapper
- Save and share tuned recordings.
- English (Publication Language)
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the voice, harmony and effect sections
- Includes highly directional sgv-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow Enhanced processing
- Formant shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- V6 offers 12 voice effects; 10+ studio effects (distortion, chorus, etc. ); 3-voice Harmonizer; and over 40 preset Patches
- Looper for recording up to 3: 30
- Talkbox Guitar Vocal Effects Pedal
- Bring studio reverberation to live performance
- Connects between mic & mixer
- High quality signal path
- Chains to additional VoiceTone singles
- Mic-Control on/off with TC-Helicon MP-75 Mic
- A total of 58 effects ; up to 8 can be used simultaneously
- Up to 40 seconds phrase loop with sound on sound adds more playability
- Built-in drum machine with CD quality PCM sounds
- Large color TFT LCD panel (160 x128), graphic interface making the overall operation easy and intuitive
- Six AA/LR6 alkaline batteries all up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Voice tone E1 offers singers the signature echo and slap back effects that evoke classic songs while putting effects control at their feet. Now, high quality, immersive echo effects for the stage are no longer just for guitarists
- Item Package Weight:1.0 Pounds
- Product Type:Sound And Recording Equipment
- Country Of Origin: Thailand
When it comes to selecting the right Vocal Processors, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Vocal Processors best?
How to choose the right Vocal Processors within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Vocal Processors?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Vocal Processors to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.