What are Rangefinders?
Rangefinders cameras are familiar to photography enthusiasts. This camera is usually used by street photographers because of its compact form. In addition, the reason for focusing the camera makes this camera chosen for photography activities. Usually people are more familiar with DSLR cameras where the camera is widely used by people to take pictures. Unlike DSLRs, the Ringefinder camera does not use a mirror as a focusing method, but this camera combines two focuses, namely focusing and viewfinder so that shooting with a Rangefinders camera will be easier to determine the focus distance by uniting two images.
Advantages of Rangefinders camera
The Rangefinders camera both classic and electronic use the focusing method with a surveillance mechanism. Some people choose this camera for several reasons.
The first reason, Rangefinders give a quicker focus of the image because of the principle of picture integration. In DSLR cameras use a mirror that is useful for reflecting light. Usually a mirror on a camera normally moves when the process of shooting, so it will produce an unclear picture or blur. The Rangefinder camera uses a lens with the back that is made close to the sensor and equipped with a small lens without distortion so that the resulting picture is clear.
The second reason, Rangefinders have a small, compact and lightweight form. Of course this will make it easier when carrying a camera. The compact shape of a Rangefinders can be easily inserted into a bag or even a waist bag. Its lightweight size will not be too burdensome when carried along with other objects in the bag. The model of the rangefinders camera also varies with many choices.
Finally the Rangefinders camera can be used to take pictures easily in various light conditions and it is equipped with a brighter viewfinder. With a fairly short shutter pause can make it easy to take pictures quickly without having to wait a pause first. This will certainly be useful in taking high-speed pictures.
Disadvantages of Rangefinders camera
The Rangefinders camera is suitable for normal and wide angle shooting. The reason is the Ringefinders camera is only able to focus on the closest distance of 2 or 3ft. Macro or close-up shooting will be challenging and difficult to do.
The ability to focus on just one picture, so that effort is needed to get the other objects while shooting.
The price of a rangefinder camera is expensive with little availability of accessories.
- The Impact Rangefinder features a non-illuminated display and highly intuitive menu in a compact and lightweight package. Added magnification brings targets in for a closer look and more accurate ranging.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings to pan across a landscape or track a moving target. All modes can be set to read in yards or meters.
- The Impact runs on a common CR2 battery and the battery life indicator is always visible in the display.
- Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission in low light settings. Waterproof and shockproof performance keep you in the hunt no matter what the conditions.
- The Ranger 1800 rangefinder is easy to use and features a clean, illuminated display and highly intuitive menu. The Ranger 1800 is capable of ranging up to 1,800 yards.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides you the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings as you pan across a landscape or track a moving target. Three brightness settings allow the display to stay visible in various light conditions.
- Fully multi-coated lenses deliver optimal light transmission. Textured rubber armor provides a secure, non-slip grip. Water and fogproof performance keep the system operating in the harshest conditions.
- The included neck lanyard and removable utility clip make the Ranger easy to pack and keep handy. Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- LASER RANGEFINDER; Our VPRO500 Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced Pin-Sensor technology, and a durable, water resistant body
- PIN-SENSOR TECHNOLOGY; provides fast measurement with 1 yard accuracy, together with Pin-Sensor technology to accurately measure overlapping subjects, perfect for measuring golf flags, hazards and wooded areas (Yards or Meters)
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while golfing or hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk
- FULL PACKAGE; Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including premium carrying pouch, CR2 battery, wrist strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee for 2 Years (Online Registration Required) and Lifetime customer support
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
- Exclusive BIRDIE feature delivers audible "chirp" to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick
- Scan functionality allows golfers to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
- 900 YARD/7X MAGNIFICATION - Features the latest technology, it can measure up to longer distance of 900 yards; 7x magnification and fully multi-coated can make the imaging clearer and more true with durable, water resistant body
- RANGE/SPEED/SCANNING/ PIN MODEL - Four model can be changed freely. It is capable of straight line distance/angle/horizontal distance/vertical height measuring; Range measure accuracy:±1yard; Speed measure accuracy:±5km/h; Angle measure accuracy: ±1°; Meters and yards can be transformed easily by long press the "MODE" button
- CONVENIENT USB CHARGING - Equipped with 750mah rechargeable lithium battery, it can measure more than 30000 times after a fully charge; A micro USB cable (included) could be charged from any regular charging port, including most electronics, no need replacing battery
- 1/4”TRIPOD SCREW HOLE/PORTABLE - It can be attached to any standard tripod, which makes the long distance measurement more stable; Wrist strap can be weared around your wrist to avoid dropping with durable carrying case, which is perfect and safe for carrying while hunting outdoors
- REASSURING AFTER-SALES SUPPORT - (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 2 laser with <0.5mW output); You’ll get: MLR01 Range finder; USB Charging Cable; Wrist Strap; Durable Carrying Case; User Manual; 24-Month Service(If you have any problem about it, please do not hesitate to contact us, our Support Team will solve your problems in time)
- 450 Yard Laser Range Finder with 6X Magnification
- Angle Intelligence Technology makes it the perfect rangefinder for Bow Hunting | Scan mode allows you to range multiple targets at different yardages with only one click of the button
- 450 yard reflective range; Lightweight with adjustable eye piece for focus
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard | Offers distance in both yards or meters
- Class IIIA laser, 5 mW or less | Powered by CR2 Battery (Included)
- HUNTING LASER RANGEFINDER; Tired of cheap rangefinders with short ranges of measurement? Our PROWILD Laser Rangefinder is a premium product, measuring up to 540 yards with continuous scan mode, advanced speed technology, and a durable, water resistant body!
- SPEED, SCAN and HUNT TECHNOLOGY; Provides fast measurement with +/- 1 yard accuracy.
- THROUGH THE LENS DISPLAY; Premium, ultra clear, multilayered optics with easy read, through the lens display with distance and battery meter, and continuous measurement mode for fast, convenient measurements!
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE; (Eye-safe rangefinder Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output) measures just 104 x 72 x 41 mm and weighing just 185g, with a water and dust resistant, durable body, perfect for carrying while hunting, or for measuring and surveying without extra weight or bulk.
- FULL PACKAGE; Complete rangefinder package for quick setup, including carrying pouch, CR2 battery, strap, microfiber cleaning cloth, quick start guide, TecTecTec Happy Guarantee for 2 Years (Online Registration Required) and Lifetime customer support.
- PinSeeker with JOLT Technology
- Accurate to 1 yard. Bluetooth-No
- Ranges 5 1,000 yards; 400+ yards to a flag
- 5x magnification; Display LCD
- Fast focus system; No slope feature
- Class 1 laser with less than 0.5 mW average power output
- Multi Functions: Laser Range Finder for golf and hunting sports, with Distance Measue, Normally Scan Mode,Flag-Lock,Speed functions.
- Golf Mode: accurately ranges from 5 to 650 yards and 150 yards to a flag lock. if you used on M2 Mode, Flag pole locking up to 150 yards.
- Scan Mode: Hold down "Power/Start" button while ranging to activate the continous measurement scan mode.The data on the LCD will change as your move.
- Rain and fog weather will affect the laser raypath,which may cause measurement error.when the weather is very adverse it may cause the measurement mistakes.
- Wosports Provide Lifetime customer support.