What is Paper Shredders?
Have you ever seen a paper shredder? Usually this tool is in offices. This one machine does indeed function to smash the paper to pieces, so that it cannot be read anymore with the contents along with other important things from the paper. But not a few people are apparently still not aware of the importance of using this paper shredder. In fact, there are still many who underestimate the existence of important documents, and have no idea how to dispose of their waste.
So why exactly is this item highly recommended for each office or company to have? Because of course this machine will be very useful because in this day and age data theft and information snooping is a scourge that every company is worried about. In addition, there are some other things that cause you must have a paper shredder in your office.
Important data that owned must be protected
Important files or documents that are no longer in use should be destroyed, and don’t accidentally throw them away in one piece. Because if it is not destroyed, privacy-related problems can occur. For example, such as customer data, business strategy information, even employee data. Hmm, isn’t that terrible?
Of course, a Paper Shredders is used to destroy the document before being thrown away. That way, data theft and information piracy can be minimized.
Protect work rights and privacy
Many cases of data theft have occurred, one of which was caused by negligence in organizing the remnants of work. He thought he could just throw it away, even though it turned out that the existing data, and left, could be taken and misused.
So in short, it can be said that the paper shredder has an important role in protecting confidential documents owned by the company. As discussed earlier, that leaked confidential information will certainly create problems, which require treatment, thus sacrificing time, money, and of course energy. That’s why destroying existing documents, even better than stacked and stored for a long time, but it turns out sudha is not used. This will better guarantee its safety.
So the conclusion is every good company does have a Paper Shredders. Not only about facilitating the destruction of waste, but also about how the company’s maximum effort in protecting documents that are very private, as well as giving protection rights also to the data of clients, and employees. So as not to leak to others, and used for things that are harmful.
- Note: Please read the user guide included on this detail page to troubleshoot issues with the shredder, including issues with the shredder turning on.Angled feed entry for safety with auto start mode and manual reverse to clear paper jams
- Shreds paper into strips measuring 3/16"x 1-27/32", meeting security level P3 standards
- 3 minute continuous run time with 30 minute cool down cycle with overheat LED indicator
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 8-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards (one at a time)
- 4.1 gallon bin with see-through window to easily determine when bin is full; Integrated lifting handle for easy emptying; Backed by AmazonBasics 1-year Limited Warranty
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 12-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards
- Shreds paper into cross section strips measuring 7/32 by 1-9/16 inches
- 7-minute continuous run time with 30-minute cool-down time; auto start and anti-jam auto reverse to minimize/clear paper jams
- 8.7-inch-wide paper feed; 4.8-gallon bin; thermal protection with auto shut-off; lift handle for easy shredder-head lift up
- Measures 14.1 by 10.1 by 16.3 inches; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 6-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards (one at a time)
- Shreded paper measures 7/32 by 1-27/32 inches
- 2 minute continuous run time with 30 minute cool down time; Auto start and manual reverse to clear paper jams
- 8.7-inch-wide paper feed; 3.8-gallon bin; thermal protection with auto shut-off
- Measures 15 by 12.1 by 7.7 inches; Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Refer User Manual, Troubleshooting Guide & Instructional Video before use
- Strip-cut paper shredder with 8-sheet capacity (no need to remove staples); destroys credit cards, CDs, and DVDs (one at a time)
- Note: If Item get overheat when working after 7 minutes, then cool down for 15 minutes to work again
- 2 minute continuous run time with 15 minute cool down time; Auto start and manual reverse to clear paper jams.Shreds paper into 1/4-inch strips at a rate of 9.84 feet per minute
- 8-3/4-inch-wide paper feed; 3.2-gallon wastebasket
- Measures 12.99 by 12.8 by 6.5 inches (LxWxD); AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- 15 sheet crosscut paper/CD/credit-card shredder
- Shred size of 5/32" x 1-7/32" (4 x 31mm), security level P-4
- 20 minute continuous run time
- Protection against overheating and overloading
- LED indicators: Standby/Overheat/Overload/Door open/Bin full
- 6 gallon pullout basket; casters included
- 4-mode switch: Auto/Off/Forward/Reverse
- Also destroys CD/DVD, credit-card, staples, and small paper clips
- High-security micro-cut with 8 sheet capacity; destroys credit cards
- Shreds paper and credit cards into tiny pieces (5/32 by 15/32 inches), security level P-4. Basket Capacity- 230 sheets
- 5 minute continuous run time; auto start and manual Reverse to clear paper jams
- 3.9 gallon wastebasket; thermal protection with auto shut-off and overheat LED indicator
- Backed by an Aurora 1-year limited warranty
- Continuous running time up to 60 minutes without stopping with an advanced cooling system and patented cutting technology.
- Cross-cut shredder up to 18 sheets(Letter Size, 20lb) at a single pass, shreds paper into tiny particles measuring 1/5 x 1-50/87 inches (5 x 40mm); shreds credit cards, CDs, DVDs, and staples as well.
- 62 dB low noise level will give you a quiet and smooth shredding experience and 4 casters for convenience moving to anywhere you want.
- 6 gallons pull-out wastebasket capacity for less frequent and easy emptying; the transparent window makes it easy to see when it is full.
- Auto start and auto-reverse function protect you from the frustration of paper jams; overheating and overloading protection technology keeps sustainable using and prolong shredder's lifetime.
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 24-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards, CDs, and DVDs (one at a time)
- Shreds paper into strips measuring 7/32 by 1-27/32 inches
- LED indicators: Standby, Overheat, Overload and Door open
- 25 minute continuous run time with 60 minute cool down time; Auto start and auto reverse to clear paper jams
- Measures 26.2 by 16.3 by 11.9 inches; 7-gallon pullout bin; thermal protection with auto shut-off; Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year Limited Warranty
- Crosscut with 12 sheet capacities; destroys credit cards and small paper clips
- Shreds paper, credit cards into small pieces (3/16 by 1-9/16 inches), security level P-3
- Nonstop stop 5-minute continuous run time; anti-jam auto-reverse to clear paper jams
- Overload and thermal protection, 4-mode power switch (auto-off-reverse-forward)
- 5.2-Gallon wastebasket with LED indicator lights standby/ overheat
- Crosscut paper shredder with 10 sheets of shredding capacity (letter size, 20lb), shreds paper into tiny pieces measuring 1/5 x 1-50/87 inches(5x40mm), destroys staples/credit cards(one at a time) as well
- Easy operation with light-indication, overheat and overload protection to help you use the shredder machine without worrying and prolong its lifetime
- 5.5 gallons large wastebasket capacity, can hold up to 320 sheets of paper, no need to empty the bin frequently, visible basket window, conveniently see when it is full, no worry to be jammed
- 4-minute continuous running time with 40 minutes cool-down time fulfills your small office and home use
- Manufacture's 1-Year limited warranty protects your interests
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.