- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet - standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. 2-year manufacturer's warranty, as well as customer service.
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
- Practical and Portable: The highly versatile RapidTherm Induction Cooktop boasts 1800W of cooking power, and many smart features at your fingertips. ETL approved and operating at standard 120V, the lightweight electric cooktop is easy to handle and store and is the ideal size for RV’s, small apartments or anywhere you need an extra cooktop. With no hot coils or open flames, it’s the hassle-free way to create sumptuous dishes.
- Energy-Friendly: The powerful induction burner only heats the diameter of the pan, so no energy is wasted. Plus heat is instant and evenly distributed, cooking your food 50% faster than conventional gas or electric cooktops. Suitable for induction-ready cookware with flat ferrous bases (test with a magnet) such as cast iron, enameled steel, or magnetic stainless steel with base diameter between 4.8”-10.2”.
- Digital Control Panel: Swiftly choose between 4 preset programs: Hot Pot, Slow Cook, Boil and Keep Warm that will automatically switch off after cooking. Or, for maximum flexibility, make use of the 8 power levels (200-1800 Watts), wide temperature range (140-460°F), and handy extra-long 4 hour digital timer. Includes durable blade fan for overheat protection.
- Safe And Easy To Use: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. When you need to step away for a minute, use the Pause feature to temporarily stop cooking while locking in your cooking settings. When you’re all done, simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- Superior Quality With Mueller - We are here to offer you only the best quality products designed to make your life easier. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us. Our unparalleled 24/7 live telephone customer support is ready and waiting to assist with anything you need!
- 【PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER】Duxtop induction cooktop uses 110/120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. It is lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. Portable induction burner is perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchen, RV, boats, etc.
- 【HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY】 Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency, induction burner is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves. Duxtop portable cooktop is perfect for bringing water to a boil quickly and for all of your cooking needs.
- 【DIGITAL LCD SENSOR】Touch control panel: child safety lock keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set; fast boil button; keep warm button (for 1-30 minutes at 140°F); up to 10-hour timer button.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH MAGNETIC COOKWARE】 In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected. Compatible with induction cookware having a diameter of at least 5 inches, which ensures a large and uniform heated area.
- 【100% SATISFACTION】Although induction itself is a noiseless process, there may be high pitched sounds from the cookware due to multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. Please allow the induction cooker to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service. We will address your concern to the best.
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY Choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times
- EASY TO CLEAN & VIEW With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service.
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop professional countertop burner uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL WITH LCD SCREEN: The sensor touch panel is sensitive to touch and easy to operate. The angle control panel features a large LCD readout display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN: The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability. Equipped with a 7-blade fan and back tuyere to rapidly dissipate heat. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it's easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 100% SATISFACTION: induction stoves rely on the cookware itself to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional settings such as restaurants, industrial kitchens and other catering services.
- 18 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 100W increments(long press for 300W); 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- 17 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 20°F increments(long press for 60°F); sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space use.
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press “+” or “-” button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 min ; overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety.
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25" x 23.5" x 2.5"
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler.MC Cubic Feet: 3.29
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
- 🥣【Wide applications &Portable Design 】 Aobosi Portable Induction Cooktop is not only suitable for cooking in the kitchen, but also easy to carry. Suitable for camping and business.Lightweight and compact, ideal for cooking at home or outdoors, easy to store and cleaning.
- 🥘【Compatible Magnetic Cookware】Aobosi induction burner is compatible with cast iron cookware.It suitable for 12-26cm cookware.Kids safety lock avoid kids or misoperation.
- 🥣【9 Power Levels & 10 Temperatures Variation】1800W electric stove with sensor touch control,through the light and sensitive touch screen you can set the temperature of the induction hob independent of 140 ℉o 464℉.You can also use a 3-hour digital timer.Besides,9 power levels from 200 watts to 1800 watts for your selection. Noted:When you cook the food or fried the food,you had better to use the temperature function.
- 🍝【Energy Saving】The Countertop Burners cooks quickly and consumes a small amount of energy. This not only saves you valuable time, but also reduces your household costs
- 🍲【Carefree After-Sales Service】Aobosi Induction Cooktop is guaranteed for one year warrantys from the date of purchase and enjoy lifetime customer service.If you have any issue,please contact us via amazon message.
- HEATS 40% FASTER (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water): Whether you're cooking a family meal or heating soup, you'll enjoy fast heat up and time-saving meal preparation with this induction cooktop.
- Flexible cooking Controls with display: Choose a heat level from 1-10 or cook with an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180-450) or Celsius (82-232) with this induction cooker.
- ZERO TO BOIL IN 7 MINUTES: You'll enjoy less waiting time every time you boil water for hot beverages or pasta. When boiling 1. 5 quarts of water from room temperature
- Versatile pan sizes: cook with everything from small 4" Diameter Saucepans up to 10" Diameter frying pans and stockpots — it's like having a fifth burner right where you need it.
- Includes induction test magnet: if it sticks to your pan, it's induction-ready cookware.
When it comes to selecting the right Induction Cooktops, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Induction Cooktops best?
How to choose the right Induction Cooktops within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Induction Cooktops?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Induction Cooktops to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.