- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Ample Cooking Space: Total of 632 sq. in. cooking space, including 477 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 155 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack provides ample cooking area for about 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- High Performance: This propane gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 6 stainless steel burners offer a total of 64,000 BTU output for delivering even heat.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: Sear burner generates 14,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick and even heat distribution; lidded side burner offering 10,000 BTU is ideal for cooking side dishes and sauces.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Equipped with removeable grease tray and grease cup to help reduce the risk of flare-ups. It’s very easy to slide out and dump residues, thereby simplifying the cleanup procedure.
- Durable and Solid Construction: The stylish grill is made of heavy stainless steel, featuring durable control panel and double-layer lid with heat-resistant handle and built-in thermometer, which is built to longtime use.
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Features: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled lid, iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately), Built-in lid thermometer, Fold-down left side table, Open cart design, Fuel gauge, Stainless steel heat deflector, Panel frame
- Two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.Cooking System:Convectional
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use.
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability.
- Assembled Dimensions: 24.5" D x 42.9" W x 44" H | Weight: 82.5 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Hardcover Book
- Bittman, Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 576 Pages - 05/14/2018 (Publication Date) - Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (Publisher)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Loxley, Dean (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 173 Pages - 03/13/2021 (Publication Date)
- 310 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food.
- Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Single-door cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. When not in use, the side shelves fold down to save space and for storage.
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance ad emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill and durable porcelain-coated grease pan which can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Includes a custom-cleaning tool with SAFER red nylon bristles. Sits on four heavy-duty casters, (2 of which lock), for easy mobility around your deck or patio.
- Assembled dimensions: 44.5-inches wide x 22.4-inches deep x 45.3-inches high.
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18" x 13" side tables provide ample space for food prep
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel lid and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due to product enhancement.
- INCLUDED FEATURES: Grill utilizes drip tray to collect grease and drippings. 4-foot LP hose to connect the grill and the 20lb propane tank (propane not included).
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty
- Equipped with upgraded features and the perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat; Built-in lid thermometer
- Keep food warm or toast buns on the built-in warming rack and simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies on the side burner
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food. Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) : 63 H x 52 W x 32 D inches, Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 45.5 H x 52 W x 24 D inches
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won’t rust or peal over time
When it comes to selecting the right Gas Grills, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Gas Grills best?
How to choose the right Gas Grills within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Gas Grills?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Gas Grills to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.