- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- COOKING POWER: Four 11, 000 BTU burners provide a total 44, 000 BTUs of cooking power
- COOKING SPACE: The grill is equipped with 443 square inch of cooking space with an additional 167 square inch warming rack
- CAST IRON GRATES: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates are great for retaining heat
- PREP SPACE: Two 18" x 13" side tables provide ample space for food prep
- CONSTRUCTION: Stainless Steel lid and control panel. Actual product may vary from images shown due to product enhancement.
- INCLUDED FEATURES: Grill utilizes drip tray to collect grease and drippings. 4-foot LP hose to connect the grill and the 20lb propane tank (propane not included).
- WARRANTY: 3-year limited warranty
- MAKE THE PERFECT STEAK - with patented stainless steel Dual-Tube? burners and the innovative Flav-R-Wave? stainless steel cooking system, the Regal S590 Pro will give you even temperatures across the cooking surface ensuring juicy and delicious results
- DURABLE COOKING GRIDS - solid rod 9mm stainless steel cooking grids are up to 56% heavier than those in comparable grills, providing great heat retention and giving bold sear marks; stainless steel provides lasting durability so your grill is always ready
- COOKING VERSATILITY - 55,000 BTU main burner output and 625 sq. in. of primary cooking area ensure that you have power and space to cook for the whole family; a 10,000 BTU side burner and 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner let you cook more with your grill
- MAKE YOUR NEXT COOKOUT A BIT BRIGHTER - the cool blue LED-lit control knobs let you see exactly where the controls on your grill are set and add a stylish glow to your outdoor patio space
- PROUDLY MADE IN NORTH AMERICA - with a limited lifetime cookbox warranty, 10-year warranty on burners, cooking grids, and Flav-R-Wave, and 2-year warranty on remaining parts and paint, rest easy knowing your grill will perform for years to come.Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- 310 square inches of primary cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean steel grates, plus a 95 square inch warming rack ideal for sides and buns
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food.
- Exclusive metallic gray finish for increased style and durabilty. Single-door cabinet design offers storage space for propane tank, grilling tools and accessories.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled. When not in use, the side shelves fold down to save space and for storage.
- Powered by propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance ad emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill and durable porcelain-coated grease pan which can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Includes a custom-cleaning tool with SAFER red nylon bristles. Sits on four heavy-duty casters, (2 of which lock), for easy mobility around your deck or patio.
- Assembled dimensions: 44.5-inches wide x 22.4-inches deep x 45.3-inches high.
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control.Cooking System:Convectional
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use.
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability.
- Assembled Dimensions: 24.5" D x 42.9" W x 44" H | Weight: 82.5 lbs
- Assembly Required
- Ample Cooking Space: Total of 632 sq. in. cooking space, including 477 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and 155 sq. in. chrome plated steel warming rack provides ample cooking area for about 15 hamburgers at the same time.
- High Performance: This propane gas grill has 4 main burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (14,000 BTU) and a lidded side burner (10,000 BTU). 6 stainless steel burners offer a total of 64,000 BTU output for delivering even heat.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: Sear burner generates 14,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick and even heat distribution; lidded side burner offering 10,000 BTU is ideal for cooking side dishes and sauces.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Equipped with removeable grease tray and grease cup to help reduce the risk of flare-ups. It’s very easy to slide out and dump residues, thereby simplifying the cleanup procedure.
- Durable and Solid Construction: The stylish grill is made of heavy stainless steel, featuring durable control panel and double-layer lid with heat-resistant handle and built-in thermometer, which is built to longtime use.
- RESTAURANT STYLE COOKING - With 470sq inches of flat top grilling, this griddle is perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cook eggs, pancakes, quesadillas, grilled cheese, steak, potatoes, teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep
- REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL - Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - Easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop. Super simple to clean, making post-meal cleanup a breeze
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - Two independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 30,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Your purchase includes One Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in Black color
- Grill dimensions: Lid Open - 57"H x 48"W x 26"D. Lid Closed - 44.5"H x 48"W x 27"D. Each cooking grate is 10.16” x 17.5", for a combined measurement of approximately 20.32" x 17.5"
- Propane gas grill works with Standard 20 lb LP tank.
- Features: Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates, porcelain-enameled lid, iGrill 3 compatible (accessory sold separately), Built-in lid thermometer, Fold-down left side table, Open cart design, Fuel gauge, Stainless steel heat deflector, Panel frame
- Two burner grill is built to fit small spaces, and packed with features such as the powerful GS4 grilling system
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
- Equipped with upgraded features and the perfect size for hosting a BBQ or everyday family grilling
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat; Built-in lid thermometer
- Keep food warm or toast buns on the built-in warming rack and simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies on the side burner
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates retain even heat for the best tasting food. Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) : 63 H x 52 W x 32 D inches, Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 45.5 H x 52 W x 24 D inches
- Built to last with heavy duty, porcelain-enameled lid and cookbox that won’t rust or peal over time
When it comes to selecting the right Gas Grills, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Gas Grills best?
How to choose the right Gas Grills within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Gas Grills?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Gas Grills to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.