- Heat Resistant: New black coating withstands high temperature up to 400℉, will not easily peel off. Easy assembly. Delivery includes a grill and a free cover.
- 801 Square Inches: Includes 443 sq. in. porcelain-coated steel wiring grates, 169 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack and 189 sq. in. offset smoker.
- Offset Smoker: Seamlessly attaches to grill, ensuring good circulation of heat and smoke. Easy to open side door to add charcoal and remove ash; air vent stocks fire instantly.
- Adjustable Pan: 2-level adjustable charcoal pan creates better heat control, holds up to 4.4 lbs. of coal.
- Ample Space: Front and side shelves offer space for seasonings and grilling tools. Bottom shelf provides extra storage space and holds up to only 20 lb. accessories when they are evenly distributed.
- Power Source: Propane/ liquid petroleum gas. The propane tank is not included.
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- High Output: This durable 6-burner gas grill generates 71,000 BTU in total including 5 individually controlled tubular burners (10,000 BTU each), a sear burner (12,000 BTU) and a side burner (9,000 BTU) to achieve high performance.
- Spacious Cooking Area: Consists of primary cooking area – 602 sq. in. porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates and secondary cooking space – 193 sq. in. warming rack, offering a total of 795 sq. in. cooking area that serves to a large gathering.
- Sear Burner & Side Burner: U-shape sear burner at the right side generates 12,000 BTU to provide strong performance for quick grilling; lidded side burner offering 9,000 BTU is ideal for preparing side dishes or soups.
- Great Heat Retention: Double-layer lid ensures excellent heat retention for keeping food tasty and warm evenly. The dome creates an environment like oven to get a better flavor. Built-in thermometer monitors temperature in real-time.
- Hassle-free Cleanup: Made of galvanized steel, the removable grease tray is large enough to capture any drippings that escape. The removable grease cup also helps protect floors from fluid drips. Both are easy to slide out for hassle-free cleanup.
- Gas side has 3 stainless steel tube burners offering a total of 24,000 BTUs
- Includes integrated ignition for all burners with rubber grip control knobs
- 188 sq in total warming rack space (89 charcoal, 99 gas) / 2 wheels for mobility
- 557 sq in total cooking space (262 charcoal, 295 gas) / Model# GBC1793W / Cast iron cooking grids
- Painted steel control panel with stainless steel trim / LP tank not included
- 435 square inches of cooking space on durable porcelain-coated, cast iron grates plus a 130 square inch swing-away warming rack ideal for sides and buns. Porcelain-coated cast iron grates offer superior heat retention & are rust-resistant. Main cooking surface measures 24.5-inches wide x 17.1-inches deep and provides ample cooking space for about 24 burgers, while the warming rack measures 21.6-inches wide x 6-inches deep & includes the Chef's Delight tray for greater grilling versatility.
- Exclusive stainless-steel finish for increased style and durability with LED-illuminated control knobs for ambient light and sophistication. The two-door cabinet design offers storage space for not only the propane tank, but grilling tools and accessories as well.
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable burner lighting at the push of a buttom. Convenient stainless steel side shelves offer added work and prep space, and are Gear Trax enabled for a custom setup, (Gear Trax accessories sold separately). Features a 10,000-BTU lidded side burner ideal for sauces and sides or boiling water. When the side burner is not in use, the lid folds down to provide additional work or prep space.
- Powered by liquid propane, (LP), gas, the stainless steel burners offer long-lasting performance and emit flames from the top for even heat with no hot or cold spots.
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge to easily monitor the inside temperature of your grill without opening the lid. Also features an easy-to-access, durable porcelain-coated grease pan- which can be removed for cleaning or rinsing.
- Simplified design with standardized hardware for quick and easy assembly. Sits on four heavy-duty casters, (2 of which lock), for easy mobility around your deck or patio.
- Assembled dimensions: 50.3-inches wide x 20.1-inches deep x 45.4-inches high.
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios
- Features Stay Cool wood handle, side shelf, double steel bottom and side air vent
- Wheels make this grill easy to move
- Assembly required
- ❤ STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS: This propane gas grill has 3 Stainless Steel burners, can put out 30,000 BTU-per-hour with integrated piezoelectric ignition system, quick start up with the push &turn of a control knob
- ❤ FEATURES: The whole Stainless steel control panel with chromium plating control knob makes this propane gas grill more study and delicate, a stainless steel handle and a built-in stainless steel thermometer on the cover lid, two foldable tables and two heavy duty wheel casters for storage and moving
- ❤ PORCELAIN-ENAMEL WIRE COOKING GRATES: The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming
- ❤ ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch, and 29.5 inch Length when folding both of the side table of the propane gas grill
- ❤ MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl Retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling
- Dampers allow you to easily control the temperature inside your grill
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
- 150-SQUARE-INCH CHROME PLATED GRATE: The 150-square-inch chrome plated cooking rack gives a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- DUAL VENTING SYSTEM: Features a Dual venting system, giving you the ultimate charcoal management and temperature control.
- THREE SECURE LID LOCKS: The grill features three secure lid locks for easy and safe transport.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 14. 5 x 14. 5 x 15 inches and weighs only 2 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- ENAMEL COATED FIREBOX AND ASH CATCHER: Features a durable enamel coated firebox and convenient mess-free ash catcher for safety and ease.
- Dimensions: 24.1" D x 51.2" W x 43.5" H | Weight: 80 lbs
- 170 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack for warming | 360 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 8,000 btu side burner provides a secondary cooking space for sides or sauces
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
When it comes to selecting the right Barbecue Grills, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Barbecue Grills best?
How to choose the right Barbecue Grills within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Barbecue Grills?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Barbecue Grills to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.