What is Paper Shredders?
Have you ever seen a paper shredder? Usually this tool is in offices. This one machine does indeed function to smash the paper to pieces, so that it cannot be read anymore with the contents along with other important things from the paper. But not a few people are apparently still not aware of the importance of using this paper shredder. In fact, there are still many who underestimate the existence of important documents, and have no idea how to dispose of their waste.
So why exactly is this item highly recommended for each office or company to have? Because of course this machine will be very useful because in this day and age data theft and information snooping is a scourge that every company is worried about. In addition, there are some other things that cause you must have a paper shredder in your office.
Important data that owned must be protected
Important files or documents that are no longer in use should be destroyed, and don’t accidentally throw them away in one piece. Because if it is not destroyed, privacy-related problems can occur. For example, such as customer data, business strategy information, even employee data. Hmm, isn’t that terrible?
Of course, a Paper Shredders is used to destroy the document before being thrown away. That way, data theft and information piracy can be minimized.
Protect work rights and privacy
Many cases of data theft have occurred, one of which was caused by negligence in organizing the remnants of work. He thought he could just throw it away, even though it turned out that the existing data, and left, could be taken and misused.
So in short, it can be said that the paper shredder has an important role in protecting confidential documents owned by the company. As discussed earlier, that leaked confidential information will certainly create problems, which require treatment, thus sacrificing time, money, and of course energy. That’s why destroying existing documents, even better than stacked and stored for a long time, but it turns out sudha is not used. This will better guarantee its safety.
So the conclusion is every good company does have a Paper Shredders. Not only about facilitating the destruction of waste, but also about how the company’s maximum effort in protecting documents that are very private, as well as giving protection rights also to the data of clients, and employees. So as not to leak to others, and used for things that are harmful.
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 12-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards
- Shreds paper into cross section strips measuring 7/32 by 1-9/16 inches
- 7-minute continuous run time with 30-minute cool-down time; auto start and anti-jam auto reverse to minimize/clear paper jams
- 8.7-inch-wide paper feed; 4.8-gallon bin; thermal protection with auto shut-off; lift handle for easy shredder-head lift up
- Measures 14.1 by 10.1 by 16.3 inches; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Note: Please read the user guide included on this detail page to troubleshoot issues with the shredder, including issues with the shredder turning on.Angled feed entry for safety with auto start mode and manual reverse to clear paper jams
- Shreds paper into strips measuring 3/16"x 1-27/32", meeting security level P3 standards
- 3 minute continuous run time with 30 minute cool down cycle with overheat LED indicator
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 8-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards (one at a time)
- 4.1 gallon bin with see-through window to easily determine when bin is full; Integrated lifting handle for easy emptying; Backed by AmazonBasics 1-year Limited Warranty
- 15 sheet crosscut paper/CD/credit-card shredder
- Shred size of 5/32" x 1-7/32" (4 x 31mm), security level P-4
- 20 minute continuous run time
- Protection against overheating and overloading
- LED indicators: Standby/Overheat/Overload/Door open/Bin full
- 6 gallon pullout basket; casters included
- 4-mode switch: Auto/Off/Forward/Reverse
- Also destroys CD/DVD, credit-card, staples, and small paper clips
- Cross-cut paper shredder with 6-sheet capacity; destroys credit cards (one at a time)
- Shreded paper measures 7/32 by 1-27/32 inches
- 2 minute continuous run time with 30 minute cool down time; Auto start and manual reverse to clear paper jams
- 8.7-inch-wide paper feed; 3.8-gallon bin; thermal protection with auto shut-off
- Measures 15 by 12.1 by 7.7 inches; Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Refer User Manual, Troubleshooting Guide & Instructional Video before use
- Crosscut with 12 sheet capacities; destroys credit cards and small paper clips
- Shreds paper, credit cards into small pieces (3/16 by 1-9/16 inches), security level P-3.
- Nonstop 3-minute continuous run time
- Overload and thermal protection, 4-mode power switch (auto-off-reverse-forward)
- 4.5-gallon wastebasket with LED indicator lights Standby/ Overheat
- 100% jam proof system eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs.
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet shredder performance for shared workspaces.
- Energy savings system provides optimal energy efficiency 100% of the time-in use and out of use.
- SafeSense technology stops shredder when hands touch the paper opening. Average Shred Speed (mpm) : 4.3. Auto Reverse : Reverse Function
- Shreds 16 sheets per pass into 5/32" x 1-1/2" cross-cut particles (security level P-4).Item dimension H x W x D (inches):21.31 x 15.38 x 10.44
- Crosscut paper shredder with 10 sheets of shredding capacity (letter size, 20lb), shreds paper into tiny pieces measuring 13/64 x 1- 37/64 inches(5x40mm), destroys staples/credit cards(one at a time) as well
- Easy operation with light-indication, overheat and overload protection to help you use the shredder machine without worrying and prolong its lifetime
- 5.5 gallons large wastebasket capacity, can hold up to 320 sheets of paper, no need to empty the bin frequently, visible basket window, conveniently see when it is full, no worry to be jammed
- 4-minute continuous running time with 40 minutes cool-down time fulfills your small office and home use
- Manufacture's 1-Year limited warranty protects your interests
- Cross-cut desktop paper shredder with 12-sheet capacity; shreds paper documents, junk mail, CDs/DVDs, credit cards, small paper clips, and staples
- Shreds paper into cross section strips measuring 5/32 by 1-7/32 inches (4 x 31mm); security level P-4
- 8-minute continuous run time with 45 minute cool-down time; auto start and anti-jam auto reverse to minimize/clear paper jams
- 8.7 inch paper feed; 1.8 gallon pullout bin; thermal protection with auto shut-off; measures 13.2 by 9.9 by 11.8 inches
- LED indicators: Standby/Overheat/Overload/Door open; 4-mode switch: Auto/Off/Forward/Reverse
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Shreds credit cards and CDs / DVDs
- Auto start/ stop. Thermal protection / Overheat protection
- Jam-Remover (forward) and Manual reverse for cleaning paper jams
- Extendable arm to fit over most waste baskets (Max length is 15" or 38.1 cm)
- Shred Paper Capacity: 8 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper
- Shreds 18 sheets of paper per pass into 397 (5/32” x 1-1/2” Security Level P-4) cross-cut particles; shreds staples, credit cards, paper clips, CDs/DVDs, junk mail
- Maximum run time: 30 min on / 40 min off. For 1-3 users. Amps: 5; Basket Type Pull-out Bin
- 100% Jam Proof System eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs
- SafeSense Technology stops shredder when hands touch the paper opening
- 9-gallon pull-out bin with LED bin-full indicator.9 inch wide paper entry.This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.Throat width:230