- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Resolution : 800 x 480
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app so you can receive smart notifications, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Transmit power - 500 W (RMS)
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” display and intuitive user interface
- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Includes transducer for built in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment.Transmit power:300 W (RMS)
- Easily integrate with engines.
- Connect to compatible third-party devices with OneHelm digital switching.
- Easily build your marine system using the best of network connectivity.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded mapping and coastal charts.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere1.
- GARMIN AUTHORIZED DEALER - Includes Full GARMIN USA WARRANTY
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200 W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- IN THE BOX: STRIKER 4 | Dual-beam transducer | Transom and trolling motor mounts | Tilt/swivel mount | Power cable | Documentation | Garmin Authorized Dealer Full USA Warranty
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Garmin Striker Protective Cover 010-12441-00 - GRSTRIKERPC
- 7" ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options
- Features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth connectivity, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar
- GET THE ULTIMATE FISHING EDGE: Bassmaster Brandon Palaniuk Tested, Brandon Palaniuk Approved! If you want to be the best bass master on the water you must have this mount.
- HIGHEST QUALITY: Designed to take on those punishing runs when its all on the line. Constructed from high quality powder coated aluminum.
- FIT ANY FISH FINDER: Hole patterns for multiple brands of fish finder electronics including Humminbird, Lowrance & Garmin. If needed you can drill your own holes to accomplish any fit.
- FITS MOST BOATS: Fits nearly all boats with a recessed foot pedal well. The 22.5 Dek-It’s fish finder mounts are tilted back getting your graph out in front of you a bit more and allow your foot more room to work. DIMENSIONS: 15.5 Inches Long x 5.5 Inches Wide x 4.5 Inches High
- DEK-IT FISH FINDER MOUNT…for when mother nature decides you shouldn’t be on the water
- Compatible with Boat Ship Marine GPS Navigation System Unit Modem Receiver Transducer Explorer Fishfinder Sounder;
- Frequency Range: 1575±5MHz; LNA Gain: 28 dB;
- Frequency Range: 1575±5MHz; Voltage: 3V-5V; LNA Gain: 28 dB typ.
- Cable Length: 5m / 16.5 feet; Connector Type: BNC Male Connector; Accessoried Adapter: TNC Male to BNC Female Connector Adapter;
- Package List: 1 x Antenna, 1 x Connector Adapter; (As the Picture Shown)
When it comes to selecting the right Fish Finders, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Fish Finders best?
How to choose the right Fish Finders within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Fish Finders?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Fish Finders to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.