- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP clearer scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment
- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Resolution : 800 x 480
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app so you can receive smart notifications, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Transmit power - 500 W (RMS)
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” display and intuitive user interface
- FISHREVEAL: Fish are easier to find and easier to identify. FishReveal combines the target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of structure from DownScan Imaging to makes fish light up on your display.
- GPS PLOTTER: Navigating to your favorite fishing spot is simple with the GPS Plotter, which makes route, trail and waypoint navigation easy. HOOK Reveal "x" models do not include a map or support add-on mapping.
- SPLITSHOT TRANSDUCER: Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat, SplitShot features the fish-finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging.
- AUTOTUNING SONAR: Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
- 7-INCH DISPLAY: Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal’s SolarMAX display.
- Easy-to-use 3.5-inch color fishfinder with built-in, high-sensitivity GPS
- Includes CHIRP (77/200 kHz) sonar transducer; transmit power (200 W RMS)/(1,600 W peak-to-peak)
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Garmin Striker Protective Cover 010-12441-00 - GRSTRIKERPC
- Includes transducer for built in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment.Transmit power:300 W (RMS)
- EASIEST TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 4x Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 4x offers a wide-angle CHIRP sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole. The HOOK2 4x is ideal for small fishing boats or kayaks with limited console space.
- FISH FINDER & GPS: The HOOK2 4x provides basic navigation with a GPS plotter that allows you to add waypoints, follow trails, and navigate.
- TRANSDUCER INCLUDED: The included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D CHIRP sonar (fish arch) views.
- Easy-to-use 9” color fishfinder with new vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure
- Supports Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars (requires compatible transducer)
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to connect to the ActiveCaptain app with compatible smartphone to transfer waypoints, receive smart notifications (including software update notifications) and access the Garmin Quickdraw Community
- Compatible with Boat Ship Marine GPS Navigation System Unit Modem Receiver Transducer Explorer Fishfinder Sounder;
- Frequency Range: 1575±5MHz; LNA Gain: 28 dB;
- Frequency Range: 1575±5MHz; Voltage: 3V-5V; LNA Gain: 28 dB typ.
- Cable Length: 5m / 16.5 feet; Connector Type: BNC Male Connector; Accessoried Adapter: TNC Male to BNC Female Connector Adapter;
- Package List: 1 x Antenna, 1 x Connector Adapter; (As the Picture Shown)
- Experience an advanced all-in-1 solution with our 10-inch GPSMAP 1042xsv keyed combo. comes with or without a transducer for Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu. It also has built-in support for Panoptix all-seeing sonar and premium Garmin sonar modules (transducers sold separately). Features a large, bright screen coupled with a quick and easy-to-use keypad interface with user-programmable keys and a multifunction control knob.
- Right out of the box, you have access to some amazing sonar capabilities; all you have to add are transducers. Comes with built-in Garmin 1 kW CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonar. It even supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, premium Garmin sonar modules and a wide range of transducers (sold separately).
- Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, dome or open-array radar, IP cameras and Panoptix sonar among multiple units. Includes NMEA 2000 network connectivity and NMEA 0183 support for autopilots, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link, VHF, AIS and other sensors.
- You also enjoy built-in Wi-Fi and ANT wireless connectivity directly to quatix marine watches, Garmin Nautix in-view display, gWind Wireless 2 transducer, GNX Wind marine instrument and wireless remote controls. You can even stream and control a VIRB action camera from the chartplotter.
- Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS receiver refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints -- and finding your way back to them -- quick and easy. Two SD card slots provide expandable memory for accessory map purchases, such as LakeVu g3, LakeVu HD Ultra, BlueChart g3 HD or BlueChart g3 Vision HD, which adds Garmin patented Auto Guidance and other great features.
When it comes to selecting the right Fish Finders, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Fish Finders best?
How to choose the right Fish Finders within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Fish Finders?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Fish Finders to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.