- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Resolution : 800 x 480
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app so you can receive smart notifications, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Transmit power - 500 W (RMS)
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” display and intuitive user interface
- 5-Inch Color WVGA Display
- CHIRP Dual Beam PLUS Sonar. Power Output RMS : 500 Watts. Power Draw : 615 mA
- Precision Internal GPS Chart plotting with built-in Anima cartography
- Micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints
- Target Separation - 2.5 Inches
- 7-Inch screen with 800H x 480V resolution color TFT display
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. Not a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatible
- Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail
- With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable and gimbal mounting bracket.Watts RMS: 500
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 7” keyed-assist touchscreen combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar and compatible with Panoptix all-seeing sonar (GT20-TM transducer included)
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with bluechart G2 HD and bluechart G2 vision HD
- Built-in quickdraw contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Use built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, smart notifications, Garmin Quickdraw Community data and more
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 7” touchscreen with keyed assist
- Includes GT24 transducer for ultra High-Definition clearer scanning sonar and Garmin high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- Preloaded bluechart G3 coastal charts with integrated Navionics data
- Supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, including Panoptix live Scope sonar
- Sonar sharing capabilities with other ECHOMAP Plus, ECHOMAP UHD and ECHOMAP Ultra units
- Included Components: ECHOMAP UHD 74cv with BlueChart g3 for U.S.; GT24UHD-TM transducer; Power/data cable; Tilt/swivel mount with quick release cradle; Flush mount; Protective cover; Hardware; Documentation
- Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging.
- 2. 6-inch TFT LCD display
- Worldwide shaded relief base map; micro SD card slot for optional mapping
- 3-Axis compass & barometric altimeter
- Floats, buoyant
- Marine-friendly handheld with high-sensitivity GPS receiver and 2.6-inch color TFT display
- Perfect for boating/watersports--waterproof to IPX7 standards; floats in water
- Built-in BlueChart g2 U.S./Bahamas coastal charts with shorelines, depth contours, navaids, harbors, marinas, and more
- Built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass and barometric altimeter for heading/altitude/weather
- Share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible device user
- FishTrax intelligent sonar delivers precise fish finder readings up to 240 feet
- VirtuView HD color display with LED Backlight produces a glare-free view for excellent readability
- Sonar sensor is trollable, boat mountable, and floatable to achieve unmatched, go anywhere, portability
- Offers FishArc and FishID fish finder indicators with fish depth targeting along with HD bottom landscape imaging; Algorithmic software programming minimizes false readings and sounds an audible fish alarm signaling the presence of fish
- HawkEye products are manufactured both in the USA and overseas using technology designed and developed with American ingenuity
When it comes to selecting the right Fish Finders, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Fish Finders best?
How to choose the right Fish Finders within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Fish Finders?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Fish Finders to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.