- CLEAR VÜ SCANNING SONAR Shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- THE POWER OF SIMPLE Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5 , 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- WAYPOINT MAP Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12Volt : 0.23 Ampere
- CHIRP SONAR CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- BUILT IN FLASHER View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- 4" High-Resolution, SolarMAX Display. Easy-To-Use Interface with Quick Access to Key Functions
- Broadband Sounder, High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging Sonar Options
- Autotuning Sonar. Double the CHIRP Sonar Coverage of Most Fishfinders. Full Chartplotter and Basic GPS Navigation Options
- Add Waypoints, Follow Trails and Navigate to your Favourite Fishing Spots.
- Comes with Bullet Transducer. One-Year Warranty. Five-Year Upgrade Program.
- 5-Inch Color WVGA Display
- CHIRP Dual Beam PLUS Sonar. Power Output RMS : 500 Watts. Power Draw : 615 mA
- Precision Internal GPS Chart plotting with built-in Anima cartography
- Micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints
- Target Separation - 2.5 Inches
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres. Resolution : 800 x 480
- Built-in Wi-Fi for access to ActiveCaptain app so you can receive smart notifications, access Quickdraw Contours Community and transfer waypoints and software update notifications
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed. Transmit power - 500 W (RMS)
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7” display and intuitive user interface
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
- Features: precision internal GPS chart plotting with built-in Uni Map cartography with a micro SD card slot
- Features: brilliant 5 inch screen with 1, 500-nit brightness
- Features: CHIRP dual beam plus sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output
- 5-Inch widescreen LED backlit display
- Includes Navionics+ (U. S. and Canada) SD card for out-of-the-box map coverage of over 21, 000 lakes and waterbodies
- Down Imaging to see a clearer view beneath your boat
- CHIRP digital sonar engineered to help you see individual fish
- Humminbird and Navionics map cards to create real-time maps of your fishing spots
- 7-Inch screen with 800H x 480V resolution color TFT display
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. Not a Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatible
- Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail
- With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable and gimbal mounting bracket.Watts RMS: 500
- EASIEST TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 5x Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 5 offers a wide-angle CHIRP sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
- MORE SONAR VIEWS: The Lowrance HOOK2 5x comes complete with a SplitShot transducer which gives you DownScan sonar (straight down) and CHIRP sonar (fish arch) views.
- FISH FINDER & GPS: The HOOK2 5x provides basic navigation with a GPS plotter that allows you to add waypoints, follow trails, and navigate. No maps included.
When it comes to selecting the right Fish Finders, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Fish Finders best?
How to choose the right Fish Finders within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Fish Finders?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Fish Finders to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.