- Your purchase includes one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
- Other Specs: Max rip to left of blade – 22inch | Max rip to right of blade – 32-1/2inch | Max width of Dado – 13/16inch | Arbor size – 5/8inch | Amps – 15 | Depth of cut at 45inch – 2-1/4inch | Depth of cut at 90° – 3-1/8inch | No Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Features a 15.0A high torque motor with the power to cut pressure treated lumber and hardwoods
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20% less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
- Powerful table saw has 15-Amp saw with 4.0 max HP and 3,650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 32.5" D x 27" L x 13" H, Product weight: 94 lb
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry: Helps maintain speed under load
- Restart protection: Helps to avoid accidental startup
- Portability: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single-action setup and take down
- Smart Guard System: Riving knife and anti-kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an unobstructed view of the cut
- INCLUDES: (1) Foldable Table Saw Stand (Rolling Edition)
- UNIVERSAL: Table saw stand is designed to accommodate a wide assortment of different sized table saws from popular and common brands
- FEATURES: Portable design with a pair of high-traction 8” wheels for mobility, an automatic locking pin release lever for quick and easy folding action/ storage, plus two adjustable solid steel plates with spaced slots for versatile mounting options
- PORTABILITY: Compact layout designed for fast setup and hassle-free breakdown – and can be stored with or without saw attached (vertically or horizontally)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Built with a heavy duty steel tubular frame that seamlessly supports an impressive 330lbs of downward force
- Durable steel construction
- Easy setup and break down with excellent stability
- Designed for easy loading and unloading into and out of vehicle
- Legendary worm drive gearing with 3-5/8 inch depth of cut and 30-1/2 inch rip capacity
- Precision rack and pinion fence system makes fence adjustments quickly and smoothly for accurate cuts
- Rugged rolling stand with 16 inch Wheels and easy-load handles delivers unsurpassed mobility
- Dust port elbow contains debris to 1 area for clean-up
- Outfeed and left support allow for larger cuts to be made by 1 person
- Fits Larger Saws: Dewalt DWE 7490, Bosch 4100, Bosch GTS1041A, Makita 2705, Rigid R4513, SawStop JSS
- Increase rip capacity to 27”
- Includes T-Style locking fence for accuracy. Self-Adhesive Tape Measure For Accuracy
- Micro Adjust Assembly for Quick & Accurate Saw Positioning
- Optional accessories include: Model 2720 Outfeed Table, Model 2790-EXT Extension Table, Model 2790-RXT Router Extension Table
- 【Powerful Cutting Performance】Equipped with high-power 15 Amp motor in low noise, this table saw delivers 5,000 RPM cutting performance to rip through various kind of hardwood with ease. And the heavy-duty table saw stand effectively prevents table from rollover during cutting.
- 【36 Tooth Blade & Aluminum Tabletop】Coated alumium tabletop with 26" rip capacity can easily rip through larger wood material and reduce extra friction for smoother sliding. Table saw features36T carbide-tipped blade, which is designed with transparent guard and riving knife to protect you from accidental hurt and flying chips.
- 【Double Bevel Cutting & Adjustable Height】Featuring the double bevel cutting from 0-45°, this table saw provides cross cut at 90°--3" and bevel cut at 45°--2-1/2". And portable table saw has a large hand wheel to control the blade lifting, convenient for different needs, such as slotting, ripping or cutting.
- 【Miter Gauge & Rip Fence】Sliding miter gauge can be adjusted from -45° to 45° for cross cutting. And self-aligning rip fence with parallel guide on both sides assists the more precise and stable cutting without any wobbling.
- 【Ergonomic Benchtop Table Saw】On-board storage system is convenient for your wrench and push stick when not in use. The on/off safety switch is available to control table saw stand and provide overload protection. And the 10 inch table saw can be used without the stand which is convenient for outdoor wood cutting.
- Rack & pinion telescoping fence system make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- 32-1/2 In. Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- Two position flip-over rip fence allows for narrow rip cuts and material support
- Site-pro modular Guarding system allows for tool-free adjustments of Guarding components appropriate for each application
- 2-1/2 in. Dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction
When it comes to selecting the right Table Saws, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Table Saws best?
How to choose the right Table Saws within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Table Saws?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Table Saws to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.