SaleBestseller No. 1
Wifi Smart Plug Mini, GMYLE Smart Home Power Control Socket, Remote Control Your Household Equipment from Everywhere, No Hub Required, Works with Amazon Alexa, Echo Dot & Google Home (4 Packs)
- Plug in a GMYLE Wi-Fi smart plug, control your appliances through an App on your smartphone and tablet anywhere. With Wifi control, no hub or subscription needed.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, turns on or off appliances by voice control.
- Easy to install. All you need to do is setting up your Smart Plug with wifi network, plug in and register the appliances. Compatible with 2.4 G wireless network. (Not support 5G wireless network)
- Countdown function allows you to turn on or off appliance automatically, preventing power waste and over-charging.
- Schedule automatically. Set up worry-free schedule by using timer function. Turn on/off your devices based on specific time you set; Never come back to a dark house. Schedule the fan to turn on before you arrive. Sync lights and devices to pre-set times automatically.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together.
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more.
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you're asleep, awake, away, and back home.
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an Internet-connected router with an available Ethernet port Requires the free SmartThings app for iOS (8.1 or later), Android (4.0 or later), or Windows Phone (8.1 or later)
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there's a power outage
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under 'Technical Specifications' for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference.
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
SaleBestseller No. 3
WiFi Smart Plug, Conico Mini Smart Ourtlet Wireless Remote Control Outlet Timer, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa, Voice Controlled by Echo, Plug Control Switch Smart Home Device (2 Pack)
- Remote Controlling: Remote access to control your household appliances that connected to the smart plug wherever have wifi / 3G / 4G network by using the free app on your iPhone, Android .
- Works with Alexa/Google Assistant: Pair with amazon Alexa/Google Assistant, voice control your lights and appliances with echo/Google Home. After connecting Aelxa successfully, just say to Echo dot "Alexa, turn on the coffee maker", you can have a cup of your favorite coffee after you get up.
- Scheduling Automatically: Schedule the wifi socket to automatically power electronics on or off as needed. You can even randomize your light's operate while away from home, to create an impression you haven't left.
- Compactable Design: No hub required, the remote control outlet would not block adjacent sockets when you are using it. Our Smart Plug works with the router which launch 2.4G Wi-Fi network, so you don't need to worry about a hub or subscription service.
- Easy to Operate: Just plug-in to connect your lights and appliances with this wifi smart plug, download the Jinvoo Smart app, reset the wifi outlet and add it into your account via 2.4G wifi network. It has been approved for safety and quality assurance (ULand FCC certificate).
SaleBestseller No. 4
TP-Link Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Wi-Fi, Control your Devices from Anywhere, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (HS100)
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for voice control.
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher).
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away.
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. 120VAC Volt Compatible.
- Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Philips Hue White Smart Bulb Starter Kit (4 A19 Bulbs and 1 Bridge, Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant)
- Automate your lighting experience with Philips Hue and control your lights from home or away. Create light schedules from the Philips Hue App and never come home to a dark house.
- Connect the Hue Bridge with three bulbs that fit standard-size table lamps. Grow your system with support for up to 50 lights.
- Install the LED lights as you would install ordinary bulbs and pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with up to 12 accessories per system (sold separately), such as a Hue Tap or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
- This box includes one Philips Hue Bridge with power adapter and ethernet cable, four Philips Hue White A19 Energy Star Certified Standard light bulbs, manual, and two-year warranty.