- Features: Rockville Rock Shaker 10 Black 600 Watt Powered 10" Home Theater Subwoofer, 600 Watts Peak / 300 Watts RMS, Built-in Class D Amplifier, Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. (MDF wood sounds better and lasts longer than particle board), High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish, The enclosure is built with the perfect air space to maximize sound quality and punch, The rear firing port is engineered for optimal sound
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply, High-grade woofer with foam surround and paper cone, Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 1.5” 4-layer voice coil, Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound!, Enclosure is filled with fire resistant poly cotton, Detachable foam grill
- Inputs / Outputs / Controls: RCA line input, RCA line output, Speaker High level inputs, Speaker High level outputs, Volume control, Phase switch (0°-180°), Crossover Frequency control, Power switch, Standard IEC power cable included
- Specifications: Amplifier: Class D, Woofer Impedance: 4 Ohm, Signal to noise ratio: 85 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight), THD: 1%, INPUT sensitivity: 88dB +/- 2dB, Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 Hz, 600 Watts peak output, 300 Watts RMS output, Voltage: 110-240V, Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 12.6'' x 15.5'' x 16.5'', Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 15.7" x 19.7'' x 18.5'', Unit Weight: 20 LBS, Shipping Weight: 24.5 LBS, Color: Black
- Rear side of the subwoofer: Subwoofer (LINE) Jack in, Subwoofer (LINE) Jack out, Volume Control, Phase switch (0° - 180°), Frequency control, Power switch, Speaker high level in, Speaker high level out??
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH – A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME – Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
- 8-inch JBL BassPro SL powered under-seat compact subwoofer enclosure
- Power output: Peak: 250 watts RMS: 125 watts
- Efficient Class D amplifier
- Soft start turn-on, speaker-level (high-level) inputs with Audio Sense Auto-on
- Optional wired bass remote controller
- 115 Watt, Amplified Subwoofer (6 ohms, 80 Hz, 10% THD).Compatible with High-Resolution Audio
- 10 inches Foamed-Mica Cellular Reinforced Woofer
- Speaker and Line Level Inputs, Frequency Response 28-200 Hz
- In the box: RCA cord, Instruction manual
- 10" front-firing spun-copper IMG woofer
- All-digital amplifier with 300 watts peak power
- Volume low pass crossover and phase control
- Line level/LFE RCA inputs for maximum receiver compatibility
- Dimensions 14 5" x 12 5" x 16 4"
- Frequency response: 32Hz - 120Hz +/- 3dB
- Amplifier power (Cont/Peak): 150W/300W
- Amplifier features: Volume, low-pass, 0/180 phase, Auto power on
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- HEART-THUMPING MUSIC WITH DEEP, POWERFUL BASS – Polk's 12-inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better. Make your movies, music & sports experience thrilling
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTIONS – Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection
- DRIVEN BY IMMENSE 460-WATT POWER, the PSW505 gives HIGH PERFORMANCE IMPACTFUL SOUND WITHOUT ANY DISTORTION. While it blends with any speaker, it works best with Polk's Signature Series Speakers. Highly recommended for your home theater.
- VERSATILE & FULLY LOADED – The front grille is detachable, and the back has a magnetically shielded LFE-input for noisy signal aversion, line- & speaker-level inputs and outputs, and a Phase Toggle Switch designed for running multiple subwoofers
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS: Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response
- This is an 8" powered subwoofer capable of producing 60 watts (RMS) output. The subwoofer has a frequency response range of 50 to 250 Hz with a lowpass crossover filter, which can be adjusted from 50 to 150 Hz. Gain and frequency knobs on the control panel allow you to adjust the crossover filter and the power output for the optimum blend and balance of bass output with your stereo or surround speakers.
- The subwoofer has multiple input options, which allow it to be used with any existing stereo or 5.1 (or greater) amplifier system. For each input there is a corresponding output.
- High-level inputs accept a full-range signal from the amplifier's stereo speaker outputs. When connecting the unit as part of a 5.1 system, these would be taken off the Front Left and Front Right outputs in parallel to the standard pair of front speakers. The subwoofer provides its own power and includes impedance matching circuitry, so this will not reduce the power output to the front speakers or affect the overall impedance load on the amplifier.
- Additionally, the subwoofer has a set of right/left Line Level inputs. If using a standard stereo system, without a special subwoofer output, you can connect these to the left and right line level outputs on the amp. The subwoofer will then combine the signals to process the mono bass signal it needs to drive the speaker. If you are using an amplifier with a single mono subwoofer line level output, simply use an RCA "Y" cable to split the output and send it to the two line level inputs on the subwoofer.
- The subwoofer is housed in an attractive black wood cabinet that measures 13.75" x 11.75" x 11.75" (H x W x D). The driver and a 2 3/4" sound port are located on the front, covered by a black cloth speaker grill.
- Rockville RW10CA 800 Watt 10" Slim Car Subwoofer.
- 800 Watts Peak / 200 Watts RMS. PWM MOSFET Power Supply.
- Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On.
- Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit.
- Overload Protection Circuit. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 18dB @ 45Hz.
- Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 29Hz. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m.
- Maximum Power RMS: 200 Watts. Impedance: 2 Ohm. Dimensions: 12.4 x 13.4 x 2.7 (L x W X H) Inches.
- Note: Kindly refer User Manual before use
- HOME THEATER POWERED SUBWOOFER - Standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers dedicated Subwoofer Output. Save power with the added Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF feature
- 500 WATTS PEAK POWER - Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 24 - 250 Hz with 98dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 - 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 - 140 Hz Crossover control knobs
- 12 INCH DOWN FIRING WOOFER - Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet design with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with added internal bracing and black ash finish
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS - Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with dual or single RCA dedicated Subwoofer passive output, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs. Use for home theater and surround sound systems
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - Acoustic Audio by PSW-12 powered subwoofer, 6 foot dual RCA cable, RCA "Y" adapter, instruction manual - Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 13.8" × 13.4" × 14.6" - NOT LFE Compatible
- Included components: 1 Powered Subwoofer Speaker, 1 Dual RCA 6 Foot Cable, 1 RCA "Y" Adapter, Instruction Manual
When it comes to selecting the right Subwoofers, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Subwooferss best?
How to choose the right Subwoofers within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Subwoofers?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Subwoofers to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.