Tips for Recommended Gaming Routers
If you are a real gamer, you should find the best gaming routers without compromises. It is helping you to play the games satisfyingly. Every gaming router has distinct features in the same conditions to ensure perfect performance. There are some considerations to select the best router related to distance, speed, easiness, design, and usage. Here are some of the best options for the best gaming routers to have.
Considering Network Standard 802
If you want a gaming router with Wi-Fi technology, you need to consider the wireless feature in the router. It is similar to the smartphone in which it is constantly applying new and powerful technology. The technology is surely developing. The latest technology from a wireless gaming router is 802. It has been a standard in the industry. It recommends buying a router with the new technology. You can see the specifications on the top of the box from the bought gaming routers. However, there are few companies using old technology.
Determining the Speed of Wifi on Gaming Router
When you select a good gaming router, you should check the wifi speed. The wifi speed in a gaming router is important. Of course, you require the fast one to support your gaming activities.You must be wise in determining the reached bandwidth by the gaming routers. You can check the information detail on the box of this gaming router. The common wireless speed on the gaming router reaches 350 Mb/sec up to 1900 Mb/sec. But, the speed is unable to receive maximally in your devices. When you transfer data, the speed is reducing.
The Safety of Wireless Data
Wireless is a risky network to the attack and inconvenience. If you don’t try to do a security to your network, you will get many problems like robbing to your connection and the people accessing every data for gaming. You should consider it before you buy a recommended gaming router. If you use an old router with the security WEP system, it means that it is not using a security system. You can do a robbing to the security of WEP easily. You should consider the safety of wireless data for gaming routers.
Quality of Services
The last consideration is about the quality of services. If you talk about gaming routers, it is not only prioritizing on the internet connection. The service quality must be considered. If you use the internet for calls, you can set the service quality to get information and steps in using it. Make sure that you consider its USB connection. Everything must be stable and reliable.
- JD Power Award- Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Wi-Fi Router Made for Gamers: Leading edge 1.8 GHz 64 bit Quad-core CPU and 1G RAM accelerates loading
- 8 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 Gigabit WAN port, with Link Aggregation, you can team two ports to double connection speed
- AC5400 Tri-band Wi-Fi over one 2.4 GHz (1000Mbps) and two 5 GHz bands (2167Mbps), dedicate one band to gaming traffic.
- MU-MIMO and AirTime Fairness maximize total throughput and response rates.
- Range boost strengthens reception and Beamforming sends targeted Wi-Fi to keep devices connected at farther distances than other wireless internet routers
- Advanced security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.
- Dynamic optimization prioritizes traffic to eradicate latency
- New-generation WiFi 6 router: Ultrafast speeds up to 5400 Mbps with the latest WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and 160MHz channels; Works seamlessly with all your existing WiFi devices
- Mobile Game Mode: Minimize lag and latency for mobile gaming with just a tap on the ASUS Router app
- Dedicated gaming port: 1 of the 4 LAN ports automatically prioritizes any wired device connected to it
- Connect more devices: WiFi 6 router provides up to 4x greater network capacity with WiFi range increased by 80%
- Unmatched coverage: ASUS AiMesh Technology allows you to create a flexible, seamless whole home mesh network with AiMesh-competible routers
- Peace of mind: ASUS AiProtection Pro adds a level of security so you never have to worry about unwanted access to your home network
- Minimize ping and maximize performance with four 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports for lag free, wired connectivity and 1.7 GHz dual core processor network efficiency
- Amp up your Wi-Fi with AC2600 dual band router that delivers blazing fast speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- Put your gaming traffic in a designated express lane with advanced quality of service, bypassing network congestion and reducing lag spikes, jumps and jitters
- Make every millisecond count by using Geo filtering to connect to the closest servers and players so you can respond and dominate
- Monitor your network and game ping in real time so you can see who’s hogging the bandwidth by device and application
- Protect your network identity by connecting to a secure gaming VPN server
- Optimized to give you the lowest ping possible on Fortnite, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Overwatch, PubG, CS:GO, and more
- Tri-band (dual 5 GHz, single 2.4 GHz) AC5300 wireless router with the latest 802.11ac 4x4 MU-MIMO technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5,000 sq. ft.)
- 1.8GHz 64bit Quad-Core processor maximizes data throughput from 8-ports and dual USB 3.0 for optimizing network traffic and connectivity speeds 3. VPN Fusion enables you to run a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously, effectively maximizing your connection speed to gaming servers (available via firmware update)
- VPN Fusion enables you to run a VPN and ordinary internet connection simultaneously, effectively maximizing your connection speed to gaming servers (available via firmware update). WAN Connection Type-Internet connection type- Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
- Game IPS Powered by Trend Micro provides multi-stage protection for your gaming network from external attacks and threats, neutralizing them before they reach your network or devices.Power supply:AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz),DC Output : 19 V with max. 3.42 A current
- ROG Game Dashboard gives you access to exclusive features like Game Boost, Game IPS, VPN Fusion, and route-optimized low ping time gaming servers using WTFast Gamers Private Network (GPN) – all to help you optimize your gaming network
- AirMesh Supported - Upgrade your firmware to easily connect to other compatible ASUS routers to create a powerful and flexible whole-home Wi-Fi network; 1024-QAM high data rate, 20/40/80 MHz bandwidth
- Dual-band (2. 4 + 5 GHz) AC2900 wireless router with the latest 802. 11AC MU-MIMO technology for data transfer speeds up to 2900 Mbps
- 1. 8GHz 32bit dual-core processor optimizes network traffic and connectivity speeds from the USB 3. 1 Gen1 and 4x Gigabit LAN ports
- Designed for lag-free online gaming and flawless 4K UHD streaming with WTFast game Accelerator and adaptive QoS; Product Segment: AC2900 ultimate AC performance: 750+2167 Mbps
- A protection powered by Trend Micro provides built-in 24/7 protection from external attacks and threats, neutralizing them before they reach your network or connected devices.DC Output : 19 V with max. 1.75 A current
- Manage your network with the ASUS router app – setup your network, manage usage and parental controls, even get instant notifications about important network-based events. Connected devices must be 802. 11 ac-compatible for best results. Ac input: 110v240v(5060hz)
- Outstanding Wireless Speed: Speedefy K7 smart wireless router supports 2100M (1733Mbps/5GHz + 300Mbps/2.4GHz) dual band gigabit WiFi. Dual cores CPU reduces buffering and provides high speed web browsing, video streaming and gaming.
- Excellent and Powerful Signal: Cutting-edge 7*6dBi external Antennas, 4*4 MU-MIMO, delivers powerful signal, coverage every corner of the room.
- Simple Setup, Easy Management: One-Stop installation is easily achieved in 5 mins. App or web interface management brings more convenience for preference setting.
- Safeguard Security of Your Internet: Complete WPA2 protocols ensure internet security, detect and prevent risks from internet in real time, keep your WiFi stable and secure.
- Various Advanced Features: Parental control manages your kids' internet access; Accelerate WiFi helps to quickly optimize your internet; Guest network separates own information from others’.
- Triple level game acceleration accelerate game traffic With device, game packet and game server prioritization
- Cutting edge hardware offers the best performance 1.8 GigaHertz Quad Core cpu and 2.5 G gaming port for ultimate performance
- Your own gaming mesh network Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi Fi system for seamless whole home coverage.Memory:256 MB Flash,1 GB RAM
- ASUS wrt enables support for open, advanced monitoring and control which includes device bandwidth utilization as well as device or usage prioritization
- ASUS AiProtection security to neutralize internet threats before they hit your network
- Nextgen ax Wi Fi is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi Fi devices and Supports current Wi Fi devices. Operating Frequency:2.4 GigaHertz, 5 GigaHertz 1, 5 GigaHertz 2
- Triple-level game Accelerator - optimizes your online gaming packets all the way from your PC to the game server.
- Geforce now recommended router – enjoy an unrivaled cloud gaming experience with no latency.
- Aimesh supported - works with Asus AiMesh compatible routers to create a powerful, flexible, seamless whole-home Wi-Fi system.
- Front-line network security – Lifetime free AiProtection Pro, Powered by Trend Micro, protects all connected devices from internet threats.
- Asus Aura lighting– multiple effects for a stylish vibe while can even be set to reflect the status of your network
- Tri band (Dual 5 GHz, single 2; 4 GHz) with the latest 802; 11AC 4x4 technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5, 000 square feet )
- Mu memo technology enables multiple compatible clients to connect at each client’s respective maximum speed; Supports every operating System, including Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Built in ACCESS to Waist gamers private network (GPN) of route optimized servers ensures low, stable ping times for gaming; Printer Server ; Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
- A protection powered by Trend Micro provides multi stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data
- ASUS Smart Connect delivers consistent bandwidth by dynamically switching devices between 2; 4 and 5 GHz bands based on speed, load and signal strength ; NOTE : Refer the user manual ; WAN Connection Type: Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, Pepo(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP.DC Output : 19 Volt with max; 3.42 A current
- Key Features Extreme WiFi speed for gaming—Up to 2400Mbps MU-MIMO—Simultaneous streaming of data for multiple devices Advanced QoS for lag-free gaming & uninterrupted video streaming Extreme range with high-power amplifiers & external antennas for best connectivity Beamforming+ for improved WiFi range & performance across both 2.4 and 5GHz devices Powerful processor—Dual-core processor ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming & gaming
- 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports—Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections Nighthawk App—Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. Includes access from anywhere to manage your network away from home USB 3.0 for up to 10 times faster access to your stored media than USB 2.0 Free backup software for Windows based computers to automatically safeguard your files Airtime Fairness prevents network lag when slower devices connect
- Technical Specifications R7350 (600Mbps 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps 5GHz) Simultaneous dual band WiFi --Tx/Rx 3x3 (2.4GHz) + 4x4 (5GHz) Implicit & explicit Beamforming Powerful dual-core processor Memory: 128MB flash and 256MB RAM Downstream & Upstream QoS automatically recognize & prioritize applications ReadySHARE USB Access—Share & access your USB hard drive IPv6 Support (Internet Protocol Version 6) On/off LED lights option
- Standards One (1) USB 3.0 port IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz + 256-QAM support IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac 5GHz Five (5) 10/100/1000Mbps—(1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Package Contents Nighthawk R7350 Smart WiFi Router (R7350) Three (3) detachable antennas Ethernet cable Quick start guide Power adapter
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.