Tips for Recommended Gaming Routers
If you are a real gamer, you should find the best gaming routers without compromises. It is helping you to play the games satisfyingly. Every gaming router has distinct features in the same conditions to ensure perfect performance. There are some considerations to select the best router related to distance, speed, easiness, design, and usage. Here are some of the best options for the best gaming routers to have.
Considering Network Standard 802
If you want a gaming router with Wi-Fi technology, you need to consider the wireless feature in the router. It is similar to the smartphone in which it is constantly applying new and powerful technology. The technology is surely developing. The latest technology from a wireless gaming router is 802. It has been a standard in the industry. It recommends buying a router with the new technology. You can see the specifications on the top of the box from the bought gaming routers. However, there are few companies using old technology.
Determining the Speed of Wifi on Gaming Router
When you select a good gaming router, you should check the wifi speed. The wifi speed in a gaming router is important. Of course, you require the fast one to support your gaming activities.You must be wise in determining the reached bandwidth by the gaming routers. You can check the information detail on the box of this gaming router. The common wireless speed on the gaming router reaches 350 Mb/sec up to 1900 Mb/sec. But, the speed is unable to receive maximally in your devices. When you transfer data, the speed is reducing.
The Safety of Wireless Data
Wireless is a risky network to the attack and inconvenience. If you don’t try to do a security to your network, you will get many problems like robbing to your connection and the people accessing every data for gaming. You should consider it before you buy a recommended gaming router. If you use an old router with the security WEP system, it means that it is not using a security system. You can do a robbing to the security of WEP easily. You should consider the safety of wireless data for gaming routers.
Quality of Services
The last consideration is about the quality of services. If you talk about gaming routers, it is not only prioritizing on the internet connection. The service quality must be considered. If you use the internet for calls, you can set the service quality to get information and steps in using it. Make sure that you consider its USB connection. Everything must be stable and reliable.
- Netgear Armor protects your network and connected devices from Internet threats; Get peace of mind knowing you have the best in class anti virus, anti malware, and data protection for all your smart devices, smartphones, and computers with a 30 day free trial
- Fast wifi performance: Get up to 1500 square feet wireless coverage with AC1750 speed (Dual band up to 450 plus 1300 Mbps)
- Recommended for up to 25 devices: Reliably stream videos, play games, surf the internet, and connect smart home devices
- Wired ethernet ports: plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players, and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1 gigabit ethernet ports
- Loaded with advanced technology: Designed with a 1GHz dual core processor, 3 amplified antennas, Beamforming plus, Dynamic QoS, Smart Connect, and more
- Usb connections: Share a storage drive or printer with any connected device or create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere, using the 1 x 3.0 USB port
- Smart parental controls: Pause device internet access, view site history usage, and filter websites for free; Set online time limits, schedule device internet access, and more for 4.99 dollars /month (1st month free trial)
- Safe & secure: Supports WPA2 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN, and more. System Requirements Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux. Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- JD Power Award- Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- WiFi Router Made for Gamers: Leading edge 1.8 GHz 64 bit Quad-core CPU and 1G RAM accelerates loading
- 8 Gigabit LAN ports and 1 Gigabit WAN port, with Link Aggregation, you can team two ports to double connection speed
- AC5400 Tri-band Wi-Fi over one 2.4GHz(1000Mbps) and two 5 GHz bands(2167Mbps),dedicate one band to gaming traffic.
- MU-MIMO and AirTime Fairness maximize total throughput and response rates.
- RangeBoost strengthens reception and Beamforming sends targeted Wi-Fi to keep devices connected at farther distances than other wireless internet routers
- Advanced security: Protect your network and connected devices with a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare featuring next-level antivirus, robust parental controls, and QoS.
- Dynamic optimization prioritizes traffic to eradicate latency
- Triple-level game Accelerator - optimizes your online gaming packets all the way from your PC to the game server.
- Geforce now recommended router – enjoy an unrivaled cloud gaming experience with no latency.
- Aimesh supported - works with Asus AiMesh compatible routers to create a powerful, flexible, seamless whole-home Wi-Fi system.
- Front-line network security – Lifetime free AiProtection Pro, Powered by Trend Micro, protects all connected devices from internet threats.
- Asus Aura lighting– multiple effects for a stylish vibe while can even be set to reflect the status of your network
- JD Power Award ---Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all WiFi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450 mbps for 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming Comparable to the router NETGEAR R6700
- 3 external antennas for long range WiFi
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to Multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link tether app easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Industry leading 2 year and Free 24/7 technical support
- Tri band (Dual 5 GHz, single 2; 4 GHz) with the latest 802; 11AC 4x4 technology for maximum throughput (5334 Mbps) and coverage (up to 5, 000 square feet )
- Mu memo technology enables multiple compatible clients to connect at each client’s respective maximum speed; Supports every operating System, including Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Built in ACCESS to Waist gamers private network (GPN) of route optimized servers ensures low, stable ping times for gaming; Printer Server ; Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
- A protection powered by Trend Micro provides multi stage protection from vulnerability detection to protecting sensitive data
- ASUS Smart Connect delivers consistent bandwidth by dynamically switching devices between 2; 4 and 5 GHz bands based on speed, load and signal strength ; NOTE : Refer the user manual ; WAN Connection Type: Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, Pepo(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP.DC Output : 19 Volt with max; 3.42 A current
- WORKS WITH ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS: Replace your existing WiFi Router (separate modem or gateway required). Compatible with any Internet Service Provider up to 2Gbps including cable, satellite, fiber, DSL and more
- EASY TO SET-UP AND MANAGE: Connects to your existing cable modem and sets up and customizes in minutes with the Nighthawk app – easily manage your WiFi settings at the device and network level, test your Internet speed, view speed history and monitor data usage
- USB CONNECTIONS: Share a storage drive with any connected device and create a personal cloud storage to access from anywhere using the 2 x 3.0 USB ports
- ADVANCED CYBER THREAT PROTECTION: NETGEAR Armor (powered by BitDefender) is network-wide anti-virus, anti-malware, fraud/phishing/ransomware security on an unlimited # of devices and network/data protection for $69.99/year with a 30-day free trial
- SMART PARENTAL CONTROLS: Pause or schedule device internet access, view site history usage, filter websites, set online time limits and more for $4.99/month with a 30-day free trial
- WIRED ETHERNET PORTS: Plug in computers, game consoles, streaming players and other nearby wired devices with 4 x 1G and 1 x 2.5G Ethernet ports
- LOADED WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Designed with a 1.8GHz quad-core processor, OFDMA, MU-MIMO, Dynamic QoS, 1024-QAM, Smart Connect for one WiFi name, Beamforming technologies and Amazon Alexa Voice Control. Supports WPA2/WPA3 wireless security protocols. Includes Guest WiFi access, DoS, Firewall, VPN and more
- WIFI 6 – STREAM EVERYTHING AT EPIC SPEED: Simultaneously stream uninterrupted movies, games, video calls or download/transfer files at 10.8Gbps WiFi speed. Works with existing and new WiFi 6 devices like iPhone 11, Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy S10
- Minimize ping and maximize performance with four 1 Gigabit Ethernet ports for lag free, wired connectivity and 1.7 GHz dual core processor network efficiency
- Amp up your WiFi with AC2600 dual band router that delivers blazing fast speeds up to 2.6 Gbps
- Put your gaming traffic in a designated express lane with advanced quality of service, bypassing network congestion and reducing lag spikes, jumps and jitters
- Make every millisecond count by using geo filtering to connect to the closest servers and players so you can respond and dominate
- Monitor your network and game ping in real time so you can see who’s hogging the bandwidth by device and application
- Protect your network identity by connecting to a secure gaming VPN server
- Optimized to give you the lowest ping possible on Fortnite, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Overwatch, PubG, CS:GO, and more
- Triple level game acceleration accelerate game traffic With device, game packet and game server prioritization
- Cutting edge hardware offers the best performance 1.8 GigaHertz Quad Core cpu and 2.5 G gaming port for ultimate performance
- Your own gaming mesh network Compatible with ASUS AiMesh Wi Fi system for seamless whole home coverage.Memory:256 MB Flash,1 GB RAM
- ASUS wrt enables support for open, advanced monitoring and control which includes device bandwidth utilization as well as device or usage prioritization
- ASUS AiProtection security to neutralize internet threats before they hit your network
- Nextgen ax Wi Fi is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi Fi devices and Supports current Wi Fi devices. Operating Frequency:2.4 GigaHertz, 5 GigaHertz 1, 5 GigaHertz 2
- Next-Gen WiFi 6 Standard - Supporting the latest Wi-Fi standard 802 11AX (Wi-Fi 6) and 80MHz bandwidth for better capacity and efficiency
- Ultrafast WiFi Speed - RT-AX56U supports 80MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps — 574 Mbps on the 2 4GHz band and 1201 Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Increase Capacity and Efficiency - Supporting not only MU-MIMO but also OFDMA technique to efficiently allocate channels communicate with multiple devices simultaneously
- Commercial-grade Security - lifetime free AiProtection powered by Trend Micro blocks internet security threats for all your connected smart devices
- Better Partner with Mesh System - Compatible with ASUS AiMesh WiFi system for seamless whole-home coverage
- Concurrent 300 Mbps(2 4GHz) and 867 Mbps (5GHz) throughput for high-speed wireless performance
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for easy setup and manage your router
- Improved coverage and multi-device performance with four external antennas — two each for the 2 4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Advanced parental control helps you protect your children from Internet addiction You can restrict the times that each device can access the internet by applying scheduled time limits
- ASUS Router App makes your connected life easier!
- Dual WAN function can connect two WAN connections at the same time to avert network downtime that is caused by ISP