Smart Door Locks : You Can Open The Door With A Smartphone Now
You know what, now smartphones can replace keys!
What is smart door locks ?
Yes, smart door locks, your house key or private room key can now be done using an application on your smartphone or tablet. Guaranteed to be very safe, because it is supported by extra security mechanisms such as passwords, patterns, to biometric security such as fingerprints and eye scanners.
Skip to: Top 10 Best Smart Door Locks
Advances in technology are indeed going very fast, and not only penetrated in the field of communication. Now technological advances have penetrated many fields and almost everything we can get easily and cheaply. Advances in technology are certainly very helpful in human life, making it easier for all kinds of human activities, but we must continue to keep abreast of existing developments, not necessarily possessing, but at least knowing.
Maintaining home security now is not only enough to use keys and many locks, but the technology is also increasingly used as a tool for criminals to steal or enter our homes without permission, such as smart door locks.
That way we must be smarter than criminals or thieves. Technology can also help us secure our homes, one of which is with sophisticated devices that are connected to our smartphone devices. This smart door locks tool is a sophisticated padlock that utilizes our smartphone or cellphone device as a key to open it. This device has been equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity which is useful for connecting to a smartphone device. This device also allows us to lock the door of the house from wherever we are using a cellphone. Even when we are not at home and our relatives visit the house, we can open the door remotely.
How to operate it?
Technology that helps, of course, its use will not make users confused, because the way it works is quite simple and to use it is also very easy. For iOS and Android users, you must first connect the device to the home network and make sure it is connected to the internet. The next step is you need to make an account to manage the lock system. When you have finished, you can simply connect to the internet, and can already run the application. After that, you will be able to lock the door anytime and anywhere.
Various advanced features are also present to complete smart door locks such as the feature notification that will send information such as a sudden unlocked door or a battery that needs to be recharged and a feature sensor that will inform us if someone knocks on the door.
Are you ready to move to smart house with smart door locks?
Top 10 Best Smart Door Locks
August Smart Lock Pro + Connect Wi-Fi Bridge, 3rd gen technology - Silver, works with Alexa, HomeKit & Zwave.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) ; Requires 110 to 240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you’re secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z Wave Plus home product. Works with Z Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app
- Note: Refer to the PDF named "Other content" below for compatibility details of the product and Installation manual before use
Schlage Lock Company BE469ZP CAM 716 Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt with alarm with Camelot Trim in Aged Bronze, Z-Wave Plus enabled,
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant; Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver; Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks; Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness and 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backset)
Sifely Keyless Entry Door Lock, Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Door Lock, Fingerprint Door Lock, Biometric Door Lock, Keypad Entry Door Lock, Passcode Code Door Lock, Digital Smart Door Lock (Smart Lock)
- 【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- 【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 【Easy To Install】Easy to install in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver by following short installation video. No Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed door.
- 【Remote Control】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- 【Money Back Guarantee】Sifely will provide a money back guarantee if you do not love in it in 30 days. We really appreciate your feedback on our products. Please send any questions you have to [email protected] Your suggestion will help us to keep improving products and provide more great products. Website: https://www.sifely.com
Schlage Encode Smart WiFi Deadbolt with Camelot Trim in Satin Nickel (BE489WB CAM 619)
- Built in Wi Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands free convenience when using voice enabled products
- Built in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. Comes with limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3 year electronics
Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim in Satin Nickel (BE479 CAM 619)
- Hands-free voice control requires Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter and Alexa device (sold individually)
- Free iOS and Android smartphone app lets you manage codes, set schedules and view usage history
- Lock and unlock from anywhere by pairing with the Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter (sold separately)
- Pair with Apple HomeKit devices to use with iOS and Siri voice control only
- Secure encryption.Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C keyway with one key
Kwikset 92640-001 Contemporary Electronic Keypad Single Cylinder Deadbolt with 1-Touch Motorized Locking, Satin Nickel
- Keyless entry with a motorized driven deadbolt for 1 touch locking, low battery indication, and easy install with just a screwdriver
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed.Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
- 6 customizable user codes along with temporary codes that can be used just once, perfect for visitors and service personnel
- Single cylinder electronic deadbolt operates by keypad or key outside and thumb turn inside, fits door thickness of 1 to 3/8 inches to 1 to 3/4 inches Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entries and the keypad is deactivated for 45 seconds
- Includes an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations; Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
[Newest] Smart Lock, InteTrend Bluetooth Enabled Electronic Deadbolt with Touchscreen - Keyless Entry Door Lock with Auto-Lock Function for Home/Hotel/Apartment
- [Keyless Entry Smart Lock] Greatest Electronic Deadbolt - Lock and unlock with smartphone, keypad, and mechanical Key, Built-in newest Bluetooth module, take your phone out and one step to unlock your door. You can also get in with pre-set digital codes and two keys for backup.
- [Premium Zinc Alloy & Easy to install] Both front and back panel with this door lock are made of Zince Alloy, Anti-impact & suitable for harsh environments. Compatible with exterior doors where keyed entry & Fits most standard residential door (door thickness of 1.49 inch to 1.88 inch), very easy to install fastly with just a screwdriver.
- [Enhanced Security and Safety] No need go back home when you are not sure whether your door is locked, this smart lock will help you lock your door with preset Auto-lock time period(5s - 120s). Built-in Alarm speaker for unusual enty, You can also see all lock & unlock records from your app with Admin account, all uninvited people will be recorded, your home will be safe all the time.
- [Multiple Entry codes] One Touchscreen for multiple codes: Timed, Permanent, One-time, Cyclic. You can give temporary codes to guests, visitors, housekeepers or employees -- perfect for Home, Hotel, School and Apartment. Best business smart lock - After somebody enter incorrect password 5 times, this lock will be automatically locked for 5 minute with codes-unlock function.
- [100% Satisfaction Support] 30 Days Hassle-Free Money-Back with One Year and Free Life-time Technical Support,Any problem, pls feel free to contact us via e-mail: [email protected] Pls note, there are two installation video guide for this smart lock. Right-handling door: https://youtu.be/kI-wYbcSpyw Left-handling door: https://youtu.be/JJJwbhelXlM
August Smart Lock - Keyless Home Entry with Your Smartphone - Silver
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as well to integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Works with your existing single-cylinder deadbolt
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you the door is completely closed and locked.
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
Yale Assure Lock with Zigbee - Smart Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt - Works with Xfinity Home, Amazon Echo Show, Amazon Echo Plus and More - Satin Nickel
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Zigbee smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Echo Plus and Iris
- Lock and check lock status with Echo Plus (no hub required) or other Alexa devices (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick
- Voice guided assistance, weather resistant gasket to protect your door, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more!
- Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro