Smart Door Locks : You Can Open The Door With A Smartphone Now
You know what, now smartphones can replace keys!
What is smart door locks ?
Yes, smart door locks, your house key or private room key can now be done using an application on your smartphone or tablet. Guaranteed to be very safe, because it is supported by extra security mechanisms such as passwords, patterns, to biometric security such as fingerprints and eye scanners.
Advances in technology are indeed going very fast, and not only penetrated in the field of communication. Now technological advances have penetrated many fields and almost everything we can get easily and cheaply. Advances in technology are certainly very helpful in human life, making it easier for all kinds of human activities, but we must continue to keep abreast of existing developments, not necessarily possessing, but at least knowing.
Maintaining home security now is not only enough to use keys and many locks, but the technology is also increasingly used as a tool for criminals to steal or enter our homes without permission, such as smart door locks.
That way we must be smarter than criminals or thieves. Technology can also help us secure our homes, one of which is with sophisticated devices that are connected to our smartphone devices. This smart door locks tool is a sophisticated padlock that utilizes our smartphone or cellphone device as a key to open it. This device has been equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity which is useful for connecting to a smartphone device. This device also allows us to lock the door of the house from wherever we are using a cellphone. Even when we are not at home and our relatives visit the house, we can open the door remotely.
How to operate it?
Technology that helps, of course, its use will not make users confused, because the way it works is quite simple and to use it is also very easy. For iOS and Android users, you must first connect the device to the home network and make sure it is connected to the internet. The next step is you need to make an account to manage the lock system. When you have finished, you can simply connect to the internet, and can already run the application. After that, you will be able to lock the door anytime and anywhere.
Various advanced features are also present to complete smart door locks such as the feature notification that will send information such as a sudden unlocked door or a battery that needs to be recharged and a feature sensor that will inform us if someone knocks on the door.
Are you ready to move to smart house with smart door locks?
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant; Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver; Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys.Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks; Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness and 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backset)
- Built-in WiFi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere - no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key by Amazon app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- Works with alexa. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. Comes with limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3 year electronics warranty. Valid only on “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com or Buildcom” purchases
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately); Requires 110 to 240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 activity feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; Use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z Wave Plus home product. Works with Z Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app
- World's First 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock, Fingerprint + Code + Smartphone + Knock to Open + Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification, Anti-peep Touch Keypad Technology, View Logs via Ultraloq App; Temperature: Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Reversible Handle, Weatherproof, Intuitive OLED Display, Long Battery Life, Low Battery Alarm
- 18 Months Electronic and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, DIY Installation, Auto-relock/Passage/Lockout
- Single Latch (Optional Deadbolt Cover Plate Required for Replacing Existing Deadbolt).Projection:0.6 inches
- 6-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock: Fingerprint + Anti-peep Keypad + Smartphone + Auto Unlock + Shake to Open + Mechanical Key
- Anti-peep Keypad: You can type in any number of random digits, and can still gain access as long as the 1 correct password is embedded in the longer set of numbers
- Auto lock / unlock: Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive
- Share the Access to Your Home: Grant access to your family, guests or service people via a code or an eKey for permanent access, specific dates or periods of time
- Security: Dual Data Encryption make it impossible to unlock your door without your permission
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as well to integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Works with your existing single-cylinder deadbolt
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you the door is completely closed and locked.
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
- Connect your August smart lock to Alexa to Lock, unlock and check lock status. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Keyless Entry Door Lock: Lock and unlock with Smartphone, Keypad, and Mechanical Key. Control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. You’ll have comfort in knowing your door’s status.
- Control Access for Anyone: Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes, and revoke them again whenever you need to. It’s up to you. Give a temporary codes to guests, visitors, housekeepers or employees. Never worry about lost, stolen or copied keys again.
- Keeping Your Home Safe: Locks automatically as you leave. Smart Lock Front Door set out to provide extra home security with auto lock (5-120s, Customize) to keep your house safe. After somebody enter incorrect passcode 5 times, this smart lock will be automatically locked for 5 minute.
- Simple DIY Installation: Install in about 20 minutes with a screwdriver and a drill, and follow the instruction to easily install Smart Door Locks. Compatible with exterior wooden doors where keyed entry & Fits most standard residential wooden door (the door thickness of 1.49 inch to 1.88 inch).
- Smart Reminder: Smart Lock or APP will remind you to replace the battery. When the smart lock keyless lock in low battery, Smart Locks will alarm, or you can check the battery level in the APP. You could temporary charging your keyless door lock by using a 9V battery.
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit touchscreen keypad; Lock the door behind you with a tap or by enabling Auto Relock.
- Enable Auto Relock to ensure your door always locks behind you - Disable it at any time from the lock menu.
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, , Ring Alarm, Wink, ADT, Alarm.com, Qolsys, Honeywell etc.). Requires compatible hub and app - no Yale app is used for this lock.
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Never hid a key again, create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Delete codes anytime you need to.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. The free BILT app walks you through installing your lock.
- Matches your existing hardware's finish and pairs with contemporary or traditional knobs, levers and handlesets.
- Features a BHMA Grade 2 certified deadbolt that's fully motorized and super quiet.
- Don't worry about marking your door, the lock has a rubber gasket to protect your door's finish.
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off
- Hands-free voice control requires Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter and Alexa device (sold individually)
- Free iOS and Android smartphone app lets you manage codes, set schedules and view usage history
- Lock and unlock from anywhere by pairing with the Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter (sold separately)
- Pair with Apple HomeKit devices to use with iOS and Siri voice control only
- Secure encryption. Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C keyway with one key
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- Built in alarm with 3 alert settings. Battery Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Exterior Dimensions 3 x 5 x 1 inches. Interior Dimensions 3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Z wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone.Volts:6 V
- Battery operated and fit standard door prep
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.