Smart Door Locks : You Can Open The Door With A Smartphone Now
You know what, now smartphones can replace keys!
What is smart door locks ?
Yes, smart door locks, your house key or private room key can now be done using an application on your smartphone or tablet. Guaranteed to be very safe, because it is supported by extra security mechanisms such as passwords, patterns, to biometric security such as fingerprints and eye scanners.
Advances in technology are indeed going very fast, and not only penetrated in the field of communication. Now technological advances have penetrated many fields and almost everything we can get easily and cheaply. Advances in technology are certainly very helpful in human life, making it easier for all kinds of human activities, but we must continue to keep abreast of existing developments, not necessarily possessing, but at least knowing.
Maintaining home security now is not only enough to use keys and many locks, but the technology is also increasingly used as a tool for criminals to steal or enter our homes without permission, such as smart door locks.
That way we must be smarter than criminals or thieves. Technology can also help us secure our homes, one of which is with sophisticated devices that are connected to our smartphone devices. This smart door locks tool is a sophisticated padlock that utilizes our smartphone or cellphone device as a key to open it. This device has been equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity which is useful for connecting to a smartphone device. This device also allows us to lock the door of the house from wherever we are using a cellphone. Even when we are not at home and our relatives visit the house, we can open the door remotely.
How to operate it?
Technology that helps, of course, its use will not make users confused, because the way it works is quite simple and to use it is also very easy. For iOS and Android users, you must first connect the device to the home network and make sure it is connected to the internet. The next step is you need to make an account to manage the lock system. When you have finished, you can simply connect to the internet, and can already run the application. After that, you will be able to lock the door anytime and anywhere.
Various advanced features are also present to complete smart door locks such as the feature notification that will send information such as a sudden unlocked door or a battery that needs to be recharged and a feature sensor that will inform us if someone knocks on the door.
Are you ready to move to smart house with smart door locks?
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) ; Requires 110 to 240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you’re secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z Wave Plus home product. Works with Z Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app
- Note: Refer to the PDF named "Other content" below for compatibility details of the product and Installation manual before use
- Built in Wi Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low, or you can set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands free convenience when using voice enabled products
- Built in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement. Operating temperatures -35 to 66 degree celsius
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation. Door thickness range 1 3/8 inch (35 millimeter) to 1 3/4 inch (45 millimeter). Backset Universal Backset Adjusts to 2 3/8 inch (60 millimeter) or 2 3/4 inch (70 millimeter)
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. Comes with limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3 year electronics
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as well to integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Works with your existing single-cylinder deadbolt
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you the door is completely closed and locked.
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant; Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver; Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks; Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness and 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backset)
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell and Iris.
- Adjustable latch. Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick.Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
- Integrate the lock with a z-wave hub and then enable that z-wave hub skill from the Alexa app
- Greatest Electronic Deadbolt - Keyless entry smart lock, Passcode + Bluetooth + Key. You can generate Timed, Permanent, One-time or Customized passcode for guests, visitors, housekeepers or employees. Set the automatic locking function, no worry about forgetting to lock the door.
- Safer High Quality & Solid - Intuitive OLED display, Zinc Alloy body, Long Battery Life, 4pcs AA batteries can provide 5000 openings (approx. 6 months), For security reason, it will automatically lock for 5 minutes when enter the password incorrectly more than 5 times.
- More Convenient - Enter your home without a key! For example, When exercise in the morning it is not convenient to carry the phone or key, you can use the passcode to unlock. Make it more flexible for children, friends or others who wants to entry, no need to wait for them at home.
- Remote Sharing Password - You can remotely generate a temporary codes to guests, no need to worry about getting keys back from them. Or you can send e-key(recipients need to download the app and register an account), recipients can unlock via APP.
- Excellent Customer Service - 30 days Free Return Money-Back & Exchange service, 1 year warranty and Life-time technical support. If you have questions about our product, please feel free to contact us toll free: 1-888-988-6072, Email: [email protected]
- Key less entry touch pad with a motorized deadbolt and sleek interior; includes traditional key functionality for peace of mind
- 10 digit back lit audible keypad, one touch locking, 30 second auto lock option, and 16 customizable access codes for increased security
- BHMA Grade 2 certified, UL certified with 20 minute fire rating, and features SmartKey re key technology with Bump Guard protection
- Prior to purchase, please verify that this lock fits your door
- Fits standard doors (1 3/8 inches to 2 inches thick). Please see sizing specifications chart included with product images
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver no new screw holes or hard wiring needed. Please see installation video included with product images
- Requires 4 AA batteries for operation (not included)
- Please see Specification Sheet, Installation Manual and User Manual under Technical Specification section for additional information
- Keyless entry with a motorized driven deadbolt for 1 touch locking, low battery indication, and easy install with just a screwdriver
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed.Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
- 6 customizable user codes along with temporary codes that can be used just once, perfect for visitors and service personnel
- Single cylinder electronic deadbolt operates by keypad or key outside and thumb turn inside, fits door thickness of 1 to 3/8 inches to 1 to 3/4 inches Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entries and the keypad is deactivated for 45 seconds
- Includes an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations; Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
- World's First 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock, Fingerprint + Code + Smartphone + Knock to Open + Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification, Anti-peep Touch Keypad Technology, View Logs via Ultraloq App; Temperature: Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Reversible Handle, Weatherproof, Intuitive OLED Display, Long Battery Life, Low Battery Alarm
- 18 Months Electronic and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, DIY Installation, Auto-relock/Passage/Lockout
- Single Latch (Optional Deadbolt Cover Plate Required for Replacing Existing Deadbolt).Projection:0.6 inches
- Lock and unlock your door, grant keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from the August app, from anywhere
- August Connect Wi Fi Bridge included so you get voice integration and remote access right out of the box
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Simply attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door. Install in under 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Only August has Door Sense, a sensor that tells you if your door is securely closed or left opened
- Unlocks automatically as you arrive. Never fumble for keys, shopping, bags or kids when unlocking the door again. Auto Lock can be timed to lock as the door closes
- Add an August Smart Keypad for secure key-code entry to your lock. Sold separately
- Add an August Doorbell Cam to see and speak to visitors before you let them in with your August Smart Lock. Sold separately
- Refer to the PDF named "Other content" below for compatibility details of the product. August App is available for download via Apple Store or Google Play. Requires iOS 9. 0 or higher, or Android 5. 0 or higher
- Requires 4 AA Batteries. Included in box for initial install & use
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.