Smart Door Locks : You Can Open The Door With A Smartphone Now
You know what, now smartphones can replace keys!
What is smart door locks ?
Yes, smart door locks, your house key or private room key can now be done using an application on your smartphone or tablet. Guaranteed to be very safe, because it is supported by extra security mechanisms such as passwords, patterns, to biometric security such as fingerprints and eye scanners.
Advances in technology are indeed going very fast, and not only penetrated in the field of communication. Now technological advances have penetrated many fields and almost everything we can get easily and cheaply. Advances in technology are certainly very helpful in human life, making it easier for all kinds of human activities, but we must continue to keep abreast of existing developments, not necessarily possessing, but at least knowing.
Maintaining home security now is not only enough to use keys and many locks, but the technology is also increasingly used as a tool for criminals to steal or enter our homes without permission, such as smart door locks.
That way we must be smarter than criminals or thieves. Technology can also help us secure our homes, one of which is with sophisticated devices that are connected to our smartphone devices. This smart door locks tool is a sophisticated padlock that utilizes our smartphone or cellphone device as a key to open it. This device has been equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity which is useful for connecting to a smartphone device. This device also allows us to lock the door of the house from wherever we are using a cellphone. Even when we are not at home and our relatives visit the house, we can open the door remotely.
How to operate it?
Technology that helps, of course, its use will not make users confused, because the way it works is quite simple and to use it is also very easy. For iOS and Android users, you must first connect the device to the home network and make sure it is connected to the internet. The next step is you need to make an account to manage the lock system. When you have finished, you can simply connect to the internet, and can already run the application. After that, you will be able to lock the door anytime and anywhere.
Various advanced features are also present to complete smart door locks such as the feature notification that will send information such as a sudden unlocked door or a battery that needs to be recharged and a feature sensor that will inform us if someone knocks on the door.
Are you ready to move to smart house with smart door locks?
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Requires 110-240 volt
- Connect your August smart lock to Alexa to Lock, unlock and check lock status. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- 🔓【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- 🔓【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 🔓【Easy To Install】Easy to install in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver by following short installation video. No Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed door.
- 🔓【Remote Control】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- Works with Alexa for voice control. Wireless requirements - 2.4GHertz Wi-Fi network. Connect Wi-Fi Bridge included.
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control, keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked. Holding force: 600 pounds.
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 activity feed.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; Use your existing keys at any time. Requires 110 to 240 volts.
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts.
- Biometric Verification Opt in to use your smartphone’s fingerprint or facial recognition as an added security verification before operating your lock remotely.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
- Simply speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect.
- Certified Z Wave Plus home product. Works with Z Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products.
- 【Fingerprint Identification】: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys. (Does NOT support Wi-Fi connectivity or remotely control.)
- 【4 Ways to Unlock】: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- 【Automatic Locking】: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- 【All-Weather Protection】: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- 【Protecting Your Privacy】：Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.
- Wyze smart lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app. Wyze Lock connects to your WiFi via the included Wyze Lock Gateway. Enable auto-lock and auto-unlock to never have to think about keys or codes again.
- Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically and then lock behind you once you're inside. Purchase Wyze Lock Keypad and Wyze Cam separately for added security and surveillance. Works with your current key and deadbolt.
- Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want. See a history of lock and unlock events. Wyze Lock gives you complete control of who has access to your home.
- Door position detection: Wyze Lock not only tells you the lock status, but also if the door is open or closed. Unlike other locks, Wyze Lock has a built-in gyroscope to know the position of the door. No need for separate sensors.
- Easy 15 minute installation: Seriously. Wyze Lock installs in 15 minutes (we timed it!) and only requires a screwdriver. It works with most single-cylinder deadbolts and takes the place of the inside thumb latch. Wyze app required.
- Built-in WiFi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere - no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key by Amazon app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. Comes with limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3 year electronics warranty. Valid only on “Ships from and sold by Amazon.com or Buildcom” purchases
- 【Smart Lock & Smarter Life】Your smart phone is now a smart key to lock/unlock your deadbolt, and a perfect solution for rental hosts to create virtual keys to visitors.
- 【Safety & Convenient】This door lock is BHMA authenticated, and it will automatically lock after 5-120 seconds preset period, free your hands and say goodbye to forgetting to close your door.
- 【Faithful Guardian】When someone attempts to crack your code, this door lock will beep alarm and it will also alert you in low batteries, making sure your family safe and sound.
- 【5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock】You have multiple ways to unlock your door: smart phone, keypad, fingerprint, IC cards and mechanical keys.
- 【Easy Installation】With the detailed manual and instructional videos, you will be able to install this smart lock all by yourself quick and neat.
- [Multiple Ways to Unlock] 5 ways to flexible unlock: fingerprint + smartphone (Bluetooth) + IC Card + Password + Mechanial Key.
- [Smartphone Control] Connect Bluetooth and Gateway, use the TTlock App on your smartphone to unlock the smart lock anytime and anywhere. At the same time, you can send or authorize Bluetooth keys and passcodes (unlimited) to your family and friends for unlocking, you can also view operation records and Manage all keys, anytime and anywhere.
- [Practical and Convenient] Fingerprint, IC card and key, to ensure that you can unlock without barriers quickly, do not worry about the situation of not bringing your smartphone,smartphone out of power, forgetting the passcode, etc., suitable for elderly and children especially.
- [Multiple Security Protection] locked Automatically, passcode protection, anti-peep keypad, low voltage alarm, emergency power supply, voice reminder, etc. to provide you with multiple security protections
- [Super Easy to Install] Just watch the short installation video, you can use a Phillips screwdriver to easily install, no wiring, no locksmith, the right door (left and right adjustable).
- Wi-Fi enabled: Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- 250 customer user codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset App; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive notifications: Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Secure screen: Patented security feature for Kwikset touchscreen deadbolts that prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification by employing random digits prior to entering a personal user code
- Voice assistant: Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Kwikset products compatible with the Kwikset App only work in the United States and Canada
- Keyless Entry Door Lock: Lock and unlock with Smartphone, Keypad, and Mechanical Key. Control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. You’ll have comfort in knowing your door’s status.
- Control Access for Anyone: Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes, and revoke them again whenever you need to. It’s up to you. Give a temporary codes to guests, visitors, housekeepers or employees. Never worry about lost, stolen or copied keys again.
- Keeping Your Home Safe: Locks automatically as you leave. Smart Lock Front Door set out to provide extra home security with auto lock (5-120s, Customize) to keep your house safe. After somebody enter incorrect passcode 5 times, this smart lock will be automatically locked for 5 minute.
- Simple DIY Installation: Install in about 20 minutes with a screwdriver and a drill, and follow the instruction to easily install Smart Door Locks. Compatible with exterior wooden doors where keyed entry & Fits most standard residential wooden door (the door thickness of 1.49 inch to 1.88 inch).
- Smart Reminder: Smart Lock or APP will remind you to replace the battery. When the smart lock keyless lock in low battery, Smart Locks will alarm, or you can check the battery level in the APP. You could temporary charging your keyless door lock by using a 9V battery.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.