Smart Door Locks : You Can Open The Door With A Smartphone Now
You know what, now smartphones can replace keys!
What is smart door locks ?
Yes, smart door locks, your house key or private room key can now be done using an application on your smartphone or tablet. Guaranteed to be very safe, because it is supported by extra security mechanisms such as passwords, patterns, to biometric security such as fingerprints and eye scanners.
Advances in technology are indeed going very fast, and not only penetrated in the field of communication. Now technological advances have penetrated many fields and almost everything we can get easily and cheaply. Advances in technology are certainly very helpful in human life, making it easier for all kinds of human activities, but we must continue to keep abreast of existing developments, not necessarily possessing, but at least knowing.
Maintaining home security now is not only enough to use keys and many locks, but the technology is also increasingly used as a tool for criminals to steal or enter our homes without permission, such as smart door locks.
That way we must be smarter than criminals or thieves. Technology can also help us secure our homes, one of which is with sophisticated devices that are connected to our smartphone devices. This smart door locks tool is a sophisticated padlock that utilizes our smartphone or cellphone device as a key to open it. This device has been equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity which is useful for connecting to a smartphone device. This device also allows us to lock the door of the house from wherever we are using a cellphone. Even when we are not at home and our relatives visit the house, we can open the door remotely.
How to operate it?
Technology that helps, of course, its use will not make users confused, because the way it works is quite simple and to use it is also very easy. For iOS and Android users, you must first connect the device to the home network and make sure it is connected to the internet. The next step is you need to make an account to manage the lock system. When you have finished, you can simply connect to the internet, and can already run the application. After that, you will be able to lock the door anytime and anywhere.
Various advanced features are also present to complete smart door locks such as the feature notification that will send information such as a sudden unlocked door or a battery that needs to be recharged and a feature sensor that will inform us if someone knocks on the door.
Are you ready to move to smart house with smart door locks?
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as well to integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Works with your existing single-cylinder deadbolt
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly-all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It's up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you the door is completely closed and locked.
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) ; Requires 110-240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you're secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply Speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z-Wave Plus home product. Works with Z-Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app
- Note: Refer to the PDF named "Other content" below for compatibility details of the product and Installation manual before use
- Hands-free voice control requires Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter and Alexa device (sold individually)
- Free iOS and Android smartphone app lets you manage codes, set schedules and view usage history
- Lock and unlock from anywhere by pairing with the Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter (sold separately)
- Pair with Apple HomeKit devices to use with iOS and Siri voice control only
- Secure encryption.Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C keyway with one key
- World's First 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock, Fingerprint + Code + Smartphone + Knock to Open + Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification, Anti-peep Touch Keypad Technology, View Logs via Ultraloq App; Temperature: Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Reversible Handle, Weatherproof, Intuitive OLED Display, Long Battery Life, Low Battery Alarm
- 18 Months Electronic and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, DIY Installation, Auto-relock/Passage/Lockout
- Single Latch (Optional Deadbolt Cover Plate Required for Replacing Existing Deadbolt).Projection:0.6 inches
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell and Iris.Voted #1 Smart Door Lock brand for 2017 by CEPro
- Adjustable latch. Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick.Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more!
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
- Integrate the lock with a z-wave hub and then enable that z-wave hub skill from the Alexa app
- Built in Wi Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- Fingerprint resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands free convenience when using voice enabled products. Door thickness range 1 3/8 inch (35 mm) to 1 3/4 in (45 mm). Backset Universal Backset Adjusts to 2 3/8 Inch (60mm) or 2 3/4 Inch(70mm)
- Built in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap 'n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. Comes with limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3 year electronics
- DETAILS » Program up to 71 user codes and RF ID tags. Fits doors 35mm to 55mm thick. Automatic locking. Compatible with certain NFC items. Battery operated with emergency power contact.
- DESIGN » Samsung door locks have a sleek modern design which would complement any interior or exterior door in the residential home, apartment, or commercial business office building.
- EASY TO USE » Use the digital touchscreen numeric keypad to enter a password or RFID faster than you can turn a key. Shut the door and the magnetic sensor automatically locks the door for you.
- EASY INSTALL » Installs on standard 161 prep doors therefore no drilling (161 Prep is a cylindrical lock prep with a 2-1/8″ hole at 2-3/4″ backset, where the door edge prep is 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″.), universal deadbolt to adjust between 60mm and 70mm, can be installed on the right or left hand side.
- SECURITY » Rigorously tested construction, random security code feature, bump and pick proof, intrusion alarm, PSB fire tested and fire detection sensor, anti tampering lock out. The lock has your back.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Touch Screen keypad and lock cylinder on exterior and thumb turn interior. Door thickness range is 1.37 to 1.75 standard
- Stores up to 30 personalized user codes at a time
- Built in alarm with 3 alert settings. Battery Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries. Exterior Dimensions 3 x 5 x 1 inches. Interior Dimensions 3 x 8 x 2 inches
- Z wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone.Volts:6 V
- Battery operated and fit standard door prep
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
- Key less entry touch pad with a motorized deadbolt and sleek interior; includes traditional key functionality for peace of mind
- 10 digit back lit audible keypad, one touch locking, 30 second auto lock option, and 16 customizable access codes for increased security
- BHMA Grade 2 certified, UL certified with 20 minute fire rating, and features SmartKey re key technology with Bump Guard protection
- Prior to purchase, please verify that this lock fits your door
- Fits standard doors (1-3/8 inches to 2 inches thick). Please see sizing specifications chart included with product images
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver no new screw holes or hard wiring needed. Please see installation video included with product images
- Requires 4 AA batteries for operation (not included)
- Please see Specification Sheet, Installation Manual and User Manual under Technical Specification section for additional information
- 🔒Smarter Safer Security - Keyless entry smart lock, Code + Bluetooth + Key + Handle. When you are not sure whether to lock the door, you don't need to go back home. For security reasons, the door lock will automatically lock when the correct password is entered for about 5 seconds.
- 🔒Long Lasting & Real-Time - Long Battery Life, 4pcs AA batteries can provide 5000 openings (approx. 6 months). All unlock records will be transferred to the Admin account via the APP in real time. Even if you enter the wrong password, it will be recorded to know in real time whether the home environment is safe.
- 🔒More Convenient - An easier way get into your home. Allow you to enter your home without a key. For example, When exercise in the morning it is not convenient to carry the phone or key, you can use the pass code to unlock.
- 🔒Remote Sharing - It is great for children,friends or others who wants to entry, make it more flexible that you no need to wait for them at home. You can give temporary codes to guests, no need to worry about getting keys back from them.
- 🔒Excellent Customer Service - We promise 30 days worry-free return & exchange service, 1 year warranty and Life-time free technical assistance. Our friendly service will put your worries aside. Any problems please feel free to contact us. Toll free: 1-888-987-5201, E-mail: [email protected]