- Great For TIG MIG MMA
- Viewing Size 3.64"X1.67" with 2 Premium Sensors
- Better clarity, True color view - 1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
- Cheater Lens / Magnifying Lens Compatible Design
- Increased battery life,Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- Great For TIG MIG MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
- Super Large Viewing Size 3.93"X3.66" with 4 Premium Sensors
- Better clarity, True color view - 1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
- Increased battery life
- Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- 【Safety & Protection】 Passive Filter with Permanent shade 13 to UV/IR, combined with double-layered auto dimming LCD shutter, providing sufficient and accurate shade range within 4/5-9/9-13 to visible lights; Full face neck coverage protecting welders from spatters and harmful radiant; Meets ANSI Z87. 1 Standards
- 【Comfort & Convenience】 Very light total weight, reduces head and neck stress; Fully automatic auto darkening lens, eliminating flipping up and down the hood; Convenient External Gridning switch for easy switching from Welding and Grinding.
- 【Performance】 4 Premium redundant arc sensors, with highly responsive detecting and controlling units providing super-fast switching time and accurate auto shading, minimizing harmful radiant bypass, avoiding eye stress
- 【Reliability】 Interference Suppression Technologies, minimizing false triggering: less sensitive to sun lights, workshop lights while very responsive to welding arc, even the hardest to detect DC TIG: Rating > 2 Amps
- 【Versatility】 A great personal protection equipment designed for industrial use that can handle multiple processes of Plasma cutting, abrasive wheel cutting/grinding, DC TIG, AC TIG, MIG/MAG, MMA/Stick welding, which are poular in metal fabrication industry, welding schools, welding shops, auto manufacturing and repair industry, ship factories as well as DIY hobbyists projects
- The light valve (LCLV) in this product can turn from light to dark at the moment of electricity arc appearing, with the principle of photoelectric. The darkness degree can be adjusted between DIN 9 and 13.
- UV-IR filtering assembly consists of reflective coated glass, multi-layer light valve (LCLV) and polarizer. It can effectively block the ultraviolet radiation and infrared ray from get through, then effectively protect the eyes of the workers against the dama-ges ofultraviolet radiation and infrared ray.
- Automatic darkening helmet has wider coverage than common helmet. It can be used to protect the face and neck against the damages of the electricity arc and improve the product quality and working efficiency.
- Automatic darkening helmet is widely used in shipbuilding, petroleum, Architecture, steel, boiler-manufacture and so on. The working temperature range is 23℉ - 131℉. The limited working temperature range is 14℉ - 140℉. The limited storage temperature range is -4℉ - 158℉. The relative humidity range is 20% - 80%.
- If there are any quality problems of the product in the conditions of within 18 months from date of delivery, the application of customer meeting to USER'S MANUAL'S requirements and correct using, we guarantee to give free repair or free replacement.
- ULTIMATE EYE PROTECTION:Auto-darkening filter switches from light to dark in 1/25000 sec, in event of electric failure, the welder remains protecting against UV and IR radiation according to shade 16.1/2/1/2 rating meets ANSIZ87.1-2010 and EN3794/9-13 standards. A smart choice for safety.
- MANUAL ADJUSTMENT MEETS DIFFERENT DEMANDS: Equipped with sensitivity and delay settings for adaptability for different environments and task durations; Enjoy enhanced visibility and color recognition.Light level of filter is DIN4 and the time from dark to bright state within 0.1s to 1.0s.
- CLEAN COMFORTABLE VIEW: Equipped with standard 3.62’’ x 1.65’’ clear visor viewing area; Diffusion of light, variation of luminous transmittance and angular dependence allowing the welder to see clearly at different angles; Light weight (1 LB) suitable for long time working; Balanced with an adjustable and fatigue-free comfortable headgear.
- INTELLIGENT, PRACTICAL AND COST-EFFECTIVE: The Auto Darkening Filter (ADF DX-500S) enables welders to adapt to various working environments by controlling the shade of the lens; Sensitivity adjustments from ambient lighting sources; Battery powered with solar panel technology for longer life (up to 5000 hrs).
- GOOD FOR VARIOUS WORKING ENVIRONMENTS: Recommended to automotive, construction, and food & beverage manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), mining, oil and gas, transportation, etc.
- Adjustable ratchet head band to custom fit your head and absorbent
- Oversize sweatband for improved comfort
- Processes stick, tig, pulsed tig, mig, pulsed mig, flux-cored, gouging
- Lightweight helmet makes for ease of use
- Comfortable To Wear. The design of the helmet conforms to ergonomic principles, and provides ample internal space, which makes it easy to operate and comfortable to wear.
- Fully Protects. The helmet material is of soft texture but is strong and durable. It is resistant to corrosion, and both high and low temperatures. It is flame-retardant and light-proof. The helmet will fully protect your face, neck, ears, etc. Engineered with liquid crystal of high quality and optical coating to protect against ultraviolet and infrared rays (level of protection: DIN16).
- Automatic Transform Technology. The original design of automatic transform technology makes it possible for the goggles to detect and react in 1/10000s to reduce strong light. As a result, it can protect the eyes from being injured by sudden electric arc discharge.
- Anti-interference Design. Unique design anti-interference switch avoids not seeing welding object clearly due to complex surrounding nearby.
- Multi-purpose Design. With cutting, grinding function. Suitable for automotive, construction, and food and beverage manufacturing, metal production and fabrication, military maintenance, repair and operation (MRO), as well as for mining, oil and gas, transportation industries, and etc.
- · PREMIUM OPTICS – The 3350 Series features the exclusive 4C lens technology which creates a crystal clear, true color view of the arc and puddle. This enhances your control and increases weld quality while reducing eye strain. Additionally, the 3350 series lens has a 1/1/1/1 optical clarity rating which showcases the absence of common lens imperfections such as blurriness and distortion while also providing consistent brightness and performance at an angle.
- · EXTRA LARGE LENS - The 12.5 square inch auto darkening lens provides a large field of view to offer enhanced application versatility, increases productivity and also has added safety benefits.
- · SUPERIOR COMFORT - The one-of-a-kind X6 Headgear contours to the operator’s head to evenly distribute weight across six key contact points. This improves balance, eliminates pressure points and provides a personalized fit for maximum comfort.
- · INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY - Innovative low-profile external grind button allows you to quickly switch between weld and grind modes without having to remove the helmet or your gloves.
- · 3 YEAR WARRANTY – Comes with hassle free 3 year warranty from your date of purchase to protect your investment.
- ✔Clean Viewing: Standard 3.62’’ x 1.65’’ true color clear viewing area with 2 Arc sensors
- ✔Protection: Auto-darkening filter switches from light to dark in 1/30000 seconds.
- ✔Performance: 1/1/1/2 Optical class.Light level is DIN4.Dark Shade is DIN9-13
- ✔Comfort: Welding Helmet equipped with an adjustable and with fatigue-free comfortable headgear.
- ✔Application: Welding Helmet is suitable for most welding applications.
- Large 9.3- square-inch viewing area with wide screen frmat provides improved visibility
- Four independent arc sensors provides dependable arc detection
- Grind mode prevents lens from Darkening for clear, visible grinding
When it comes to selecting the right Welding Helmets, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Welding Helmets best?
How to choose the right Welding Helmets within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Welding Helmets?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Welding Helmets to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.