The Benefits of Exercise with Rowing Machines
Sport becomes an important activity that must be done routinely. Besides providing a healthy body, proper exercise can form a more ideal body. There are several types of sports that can be done both indoors and outdoors. Both can have the same impact on the body but still depend on the choice of exercise. If you are thinking of doing indoor sports, rowing machines can be a good option. There are many benefits you can get by using rowing machines.
Lose weight well
Exercising with rowing machines is basically the same as rowing a canoe. This exercise can be done to lose weight. When pedaling all limbs will move from the back to the feet. In order to lose weight effectively, getting exercise with rowing machines can be a good idea. You have to do the exercise regularly for at least 15 minutes every day. But you can adjust the intensity. Exercising with a rowing machine can burn about 480-713 calorie.
Basically exercise can provide a healthy body. By exercising the body will actively move, so it can burn calories, keep away from various diseases and improve body strength. Proper exercise will improve good blood circulation to make the body fit. A healthy body must get regular exercise, one of which is with rowing machines. Using this fitness tool can train muscles to keep moving actively to burn fat.
Ideal body shape
Rowing machines are used by rowing, so it looks as if this tool is only for forming the lower body. Exercising rowing machines can be used to shape the whole body especially the upper part. When rowing, some upper body will also move such as upper arm muscles, shoulders, back and chest. Of course you can not get instant results using rowing machines only several times. You can create a regular schedule for exercising with rowing machines to improve results better.
Exercising muscle strength
As we know exercise using rowing machines can move the muscles of the body. By doing this exercise can train muscle tone. For those who want to form an ideal body, exercise with rowing machines is highly recommended to burn fat more effectively and produce healthy and strong muscle.
Has a low risk
The use of rowing machines is very easy even for beginners. Try to use the rowing machines with the correct procedure. If you are a beginner, use this fitness tool slowly to find out how it works.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: The large LCD console displays time, count, calories, total count, and scan. The convenient scan mode displays your progress to assist you in tracking all your fitness goals.
- EXTRA LONG SLIDE RAIL: At 48 inches in slide rail length, and 44 inches in inseam length, the SF-RW5515 can accommodate rowers nearly any size.
- ADJUSTABLE MAGNETIC RESISTANCE: With a simple twist, you can increase or decrease the 8 levels of magnetic resistance, so your workout can remain challenging and effective throughout your fitness journey.
- TRANSPORTATION WHEELS: Built-in transportation wheels for easy portability. Simply tilt and roll out for use or away for storage, no need for heavy lifting or muscle strain.
- NON-SLIP FOOT PEDALS: Textured non-slip foot pedals will ensure safe footing during the most demanding and vigorous workouts. Foot straps keep your feet saddled with so you can focus on the workout without feeling unbalanced.
- Enjoy free forever basic workout data tracking on the MyCloudFitness App.
- Revolutionize your workout with on water and in studio professional co
- 14 Level DUAL TRANSMISSION magnetic tension resistance for an easy or more challenging workout
- Patent pending front stabilizer foot pads allows for additional exercises such as curls, upright rows, bent over rows, front raises, shrugs, triceps extensions, standing shoulder presses and more
- Product extended dimensions – 88.5" L x 21.5" W x 21.5" H | Folded dimensions – 39.5” L x 21.5” W x 53.5” H | Product weight – 63.6 lbs. | Weight capacity – 250 lbs.
- Recommended user height – 4’9” to 6’6” | Slide rail length/inseam – 39” | Seat height range – 9.5” – 12” | Cushion seat – 13.5” L x 11” W | Handlebar – 21.5” W | LCD display – 3.5” L
- This item benefits from an Extended 90 Day Return Window
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion
- Track your progress with real-time reliable data; the Performance Monitor 5 (included) self-calibrates for comparable results; connect wirelessly to heart rate belts and apps (not included)
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle
- Separates easily into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; easy to assemble with only eight screws. Space Recommendations- Assembled- 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm). For Storage- 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63. 5 cm x 83. 8 cm x 137. 2 cm)
- Space recommended for use is 9 x 4 feet; 500-pound user capacity; 5-year frame included. Seat Height: 14 inches. Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96. 5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail
- Included components: Concept2 Model D RowErg, Performance Monitor 5 computer (PM5), Smartphone Cradle, User Manual, PM5 Quick Start Guide, tools and illustrated assembly instructions.
- German (Publication Language)
- MAGNETIC TENSION: 16 levels of tension ensure a versatile and challenging workout with virtually no maintenance.
- BOTTLE & DEVICE HOLDER: Place drink and mobile devices watch your favorite fitness videos.
- ERGONOMIC FOOT PEDALS: Engage your quads as you propel your legs back and forth on the pivoting foot pedals with adjustable straps. Slip resistant handlebar ensures secure grasp.
- OVERSIZED SEATING: Large padded seating smoothly glides along the 43.5 in slide rail inseam. Heavy-duty frame holds 285 lb while stabilizers promote stability.
- FOLDABLE ROWER: Convenient folding rower machine folds upright. Great for smaller in-home gyms.
- SPM MONITOR: Check out all your fitness stats on the easy to read monitor displaying Scan, Time, Count, Calories and Total Count.
- Included Components: Rowing Machine, Instruction Manual
- 12 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE: The hydraulic resistance system creates a smooth and quiet row, throughout 12 total levels of resistance.
- DIGITAL MONITOR: Track your workout progress on the digital monitor, equipped with time, count, count total, calories, and scan functions.
- ADJUSTABILITY: Tailor your workout experience by fitting the adjustable pedal straps to your feet, and level your rower to your space with the stabilizers.
- ERGONOMIC: Enjoy a comfortable row with the pivoting foot pedals, foam handlebars, and cushioned seat designed with your comfort in mind.
- FOOTPRINT: The compact design of this rower allows you to easily move your rower from room to room or into storage.
- Included Components: Product Manual
- WATER PERFORMANCE: Instant resistance is available with the flywheel and 16 fan blades. The faster the fan blades spin the higher resistance and dynamic response caused by the harmonious interaction with the water, giving the user a unique experience.
- DESIGN: Constructed with lightweight sturdy steel, for solid performance and durability. The 16 hydro-blades mimic the dynamic movements of competitive rowing along with sweat resistant handlebars.
- ERGO EFFICIENT: Molded padded seat is designed to be comfortable and functional. High-profile seat design allows user to get on and off the seat without bending and straining your back.
- FITNESS TECHNOLOGY: The R2 fitness meter is designed to accurately track all essential workout metrics, i.e. total time, 500 M time, SPM, total strokes, calories, hr., ambient temperature, and more
- EASY STORAGE: High density non-marking rubber wheels are perfect for easy transporting. The rower can be stored upright when not in Use. Recommended to be placed upright against the wall for storage.
- HIGH CAPACITY: Extended weight capacity of 350 lb
- DISPLAY: LCD digital monitor displays scan, time, count, calorie, total count
- FULL RANGE: Full motion arms allow for a larger range of motions for the shoulders
- COMFORT SEAT: Fully padded seat and non-slip grip handlebars provide optimal comfort and support
- STABLE GRIP: Large anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable foot straps for secure footing
- RESISTANCE: 12 levels of adjustable resistance with a full range of motion from the padded handlebars.
- Compact frame design folds up for easy storage or Transport when not in Use
- Dual extruded aluminum seat slide rails mounted to a steel frame provides incredibly smooth and Stable motion
- Large 3.7 inch LCD monitor features an easy-to-read Adjustable angle with all the necessary information - clearly displays elapsed time, stroke count, calories, total count, and scan
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance is accessed through a Dial resistance knob mounted conveniently right in front of you
- Magnetic resistance System is friction-free for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free operation
- RESISTANCE: Elastic cord resistance with 4 levels of adjustable tension
- MONITOR: Large LCD console displays time, count, total count, calories burned, count per minute, and scan
- SEAT: Oversized contoured seat with non-slip handles for optimal comfort
- FOOT PEDALS: Large anti-slip foot pedals with adjustable foot straps
- FLOOR STABILIZERS: A simple leveling system creates a steadfast rowing experience. Simply turn the levelers to match the uneven floor areas to keep the rowing machine from wobbling.
- MAX WEIGHT: Maximum user weight of 220 lbs
- DUAL FUNCTION ROWER: Large heavy-duty foot plates allow for a dual function workout. Carefully designed footplates allow you stand and perform multiple shoulder and arm exercises without having to leave the rowing machine
- RESISTANCE: 8 levels of magnetic resistance promote quiet, smooth workout with versatility. Virtually no maintenance. Combines arm and leg weight-bearing forms of aerobic exercise
- TRACK YOUR FITNESS: Keep track of your performance and monitor your progress. The LCD monitor tracks your time, count, calories, total count, distance, and scan
- FOLDABLE PORTABLE DESIGN: Transportation wheels for easy portability. Rower easily folds and locks into place for storage
- WIDE PADDED SEAT: Ergonomically padded seat with cushioned non-slip grip handlebars offer comfort and support. Great rowing machines for home use
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 275 lb
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Rower, User Manual, Tool, Hardware, (2) AA Batteries