Here you will find information on Top 5 Portable Generators in Virginia. I hope you liked it and got a lot of useful information below.
- Dual Fuel - Runs on GAS or PROPANE straight out of the box
- 4750 starting watts, 3800 running watts with up to 9 hours run time on a full tank of gas and up to 10.5 hours on a 20 lb. propane tank
- Powered by a reliable 224cc Champion engine with Touch Start, push-button electric start (battery included)
- POWERFUL AC, USB and 12V OUTPUTS: Whether you're looking to keep tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans and TV charged up, or running lights and CPAP machine (*Use DC-DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours), the Paxcess portable power station features a variety of outputs, including 3* 12V DC port(max 180W,with an extra cigarette socket cable) / 2* 110V AC outlet inverter(modified sine wave, max 100W) / 2* USB 5V port, to ensure you have the power you need at any time.
- EASILY RECHARGEABLE VIA SUN, WALL AND CAR: 1)This backup generator can be recharged by connecting to PAXCESS 50W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY). 2) This backup battery can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into wall outlet. 3) This backup power supply can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.(Car charger included)
- HIGH CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT LITHIUM POWER PACK: 150WH(3.7V 40800mAh/12V 12800mAh) lithium batteries only weights 3.3lb, possibly the smallest size power supply on the market. This silent and gas-free solar generator is handy to be put on your RV, camper and perfect for emergencies, camping or wherever you need power; The upgraded LED display features DC/AC/UPS output and input meter.(LED screen is covered with protective film, please remove it before using)
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
- Sine wave gives clean, stable voltage, and reliable power for sensitive electronics. 1.3 HP, 5,000 RPM, 40cc, 4 stroke, noise level: 56db with no load, recoil start.
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport, ueses unleaded gasoline. Item Dimensions: 18"L x 15.75"W x 9"H
- 1000 peak surge watts / 800 rated running watts, Run time: 6.3 hours at 50% load, 0.55 gallon fuel tank. Material: Plastic.
- Quiet and fuel efficient 111 cc OHV engine produces 2,200 starting watts and 1700 running watts
- Produces less than 3% total harmonic distortion making it safe for laptop computers, TVs and game systems
- 1-gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of continuous operation at 25% load, USB port allows charging of portable electronics in order to stay connected
Thank you for reading 5 Best Portable Generators here and hopefully this information useful and can be a reference for you in buying Portable Generators.