Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven With Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles, 6 Quart, Red
- One Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Features a stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control
- Smooth glass surface won't react to ingredients
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Use to marinate, refrigerate, cook, and serve
- Great for induction cooktops
- Item Shape: Round
Lodge 5-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Iron Lid
- 10-1/4 inches in diameter by 4 inches deep
- Nonstick when seasoned
- Retains heat for hours
- Cooking with cast iron supplements nutritional iron intake
- Made in the USA
Amazon Basics Enameled Cast Iron Covered Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Red
- Cast iron covered dutch oven in red with side handles and fitted lid; oven safe to 400 degree Fahrenheit
- Cast iron for even heat distribution and retention; enamel doesn't have non-stick function; hand wash only
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven
- Holds 6 quarts
Staub Cast Iron Round Cocotte, 4-Quart, Cherry -
- Made in France
- Heavy weight tight fitting lid retains moisture spikes on the lid create a rain forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid Lids are oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops including gas electric glass ceramic induction and halogen
- Unique interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe hand wash recommended
Overmont Camp Dutch Oven Cast Iron Lid Also a Skillet Casserole Pot Pre Seasoned with Lid Lifter Handle for Camping Cooking BBQ Baking 6QT(Pot+Lid)
- All-round Dutch Oven. The integral legs on both pot and lid allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire; the lid can also be used as a skillet for frying. Moreover, cast iron pots are not coated in toxic chemicals. It is a safe non-stick surface.
- Well known as a Lifetime Pot. Compared with pots of other materials, the Overmont Dutch Oven is made of high quality cast iron, and will last a lifetime if cared for properly. It can be used both on the stove and in the oven at home, providing value for money.
- Energy-saving and therefor good for the environment. Heat is evenly distributed and held, making it great for deep frying, searing and baking. It also has the advantages of great heat insulation and a good seal, so even a novice camper can do a delicious roasted chicken with this pot.
- Considering the considerable weight of cast iron, Overmont equips a lid lifter for the Dutch Oven. The durable handle also allows you to hang it over the open fire. Our Logo design of an eagle on the lid means, freedom, power, strength and desire for life.
- Once you are finished cooking, cleaning and after care are simple. Make sure to dry the pot completely after cleaning and whilst the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice, a thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont are dedicated to providing the best sporting experience for the new generation of outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issues with the equipment.
Overmont Dutch Oven 5 QT Cast Iron Casserole Pot + 1.6 QT Skillet Lid Pre Seasoned with Handle Covers & Stand for Camping Home Cooking BBQ Baking
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch oven. Overmont Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently just like cast iron should. Measures 11x11x6.7” with lid.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Overmont seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- STURDY, COMFORTABLE HANDLES - We know cookware can get heavy when it‘s filled with your grandma’s secret recipes. That’s why we designed two comfortable handles into both the cast iron pot and lid to help you transport your family traditions smoothly and safely. We also throw in 2 silicone handle covers as the pot can get very hot after cooking. You can even serve dinner directly from the lid.
- VERSATILE, SUPERIOR COOKING - This double cast iron set works everywhere you go. It can be used both on the stove and in the oven, and can withstand temperatures well above what is considered safe for non-stick pans. Overmont double Dutch ovens also come with a stand which allows you to cook outdoors.
- HOW TO CARE: Once you are done cooking on Overmont Dutch oven, cleanup is pretty easy. Make sure to dry it completely after clean. While the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice. Again, a super thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont dedicated to provide the best sporting experiences for the new generation outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issue.
Bayou Classic 7410 Cast Iron Chicken Fryer with Dutch Oven Lid, 10 Quart, Black
- Cast Iron 10-Qt Chicken Fryer
- Transfers & Retains Heat Evenly
- Preseasoned For A Smoother Finish
- Breakfast, Pan, Fry, Saute, Bake
- Do Not Place In Dishwasher
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet and Double Dutch Oven Set – 2 In 1 Cooker: 5 Quart Deep Pan, 10-Inch Frying Pan Converts to Lid for Dutch Oven – Grill, Stove Top and Induction Safe
- 2 IN 1 VERSATILITY: Use the 5qt pan and 10 inch skillet separately, or use the frying pan as a lid to create a 5 quart double Dutch oven. Sear, fry, bake, grill, broil, braise and sauté anything indoors and outdoors - on grills, induction and stove tops.
- FACTORY SEASONED: don't waste time and effort seasoning your pans and start working on your signature dishes right away with pre seasoned skillets. The nonstick surface makes cooking delicate foods like eggs effortless.
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP: Our cast iron skillet and Dutch oven combo is a kitchen essential and made from premium quality cast iron that will provide a lifetime of quality cooking. It balances oil effectively So it won't break or wear down.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN: to ensure long lasting use, Clean cast iron cookware by hand with Warm water and a stiff brush. Don't use soap or clean it in the dishwasher. After multiple washes You can easily restore it by using natural oils.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Go on, fire up your Cuisinel cookware. If anything happens, it's on us. In additional to Amazon's seamless 30-day money back guarantee, Cuisinel Cast Iron guarantees the quality and durability of all its products for a lifetime, so you can be assured that you are making the right choice and there is no risk to you.
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven With Loop Handles, 5 qt
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 5 Quart Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven
- Lid converts to a 10.25 Inch Skillet
- Loop handles provide secure control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire. Great for induction cooktops.
- NOTE: Due to seasoning process of the product. surface can sometimes flake and reveal a brownish color beneath. The brownish color is not rust but caramelized seasoning baked onto the iron itself and disappears with use.
Best Choice Products 6qt Ceramic Non-Stick Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/Enamel Coating, Side Handles for Baking, Roasting, Braising, Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven Compatible, Blue
- LARGE 6-QUART CAPACITY: Feed large groups at weddings, family gatherings, and more, as this family-sized dutch oven makes up to 6 quarts of casserole, soup, stew, roasts, and endless other options!
- VERSATILE USAGE: Usable on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stovetops, in an oven, or even on a grill, it's perfect for cooking, roasting, frying, or baking your favorite dishes
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Safe to heat up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit, with evenly distributed condensation bumps on the lid's interior and a tight seal to keep moisture, heat, and flavor inside the pot
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of thick, heavy-duty cast iron with a glossy enamel finish and white, non-stick enamel interior, it has exceptional heat conduction, retention, and distribution for reliable cooking
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Two side handles allow for easy handling, and the non-stick finish means you can hand wash it without the rough scrubbing; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 14"(L) x 11.25"(W) x 7.5"(H); Oven Capacity: 6 Qt.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.