- Lightweight and easy to carry with two retractable carrying handles this Sit-On-Top kayak with an open cockpit allows the easiest of entry.
- The Multi-Chine flat bottom hull Design provides Ultra Stability and Great Tracking with a maximum capacity of 325 lb. / 147 KG
- Storage all your gear for your trip with a Quick Lock Hatch in the front plus a 4" day hatch with storage bag and a Storage Platform with Mesh Deck Cover
- Fishing accessories: Kayak is gear with a Swivel Rod Holder, an Angler Ruler and two Flush Mount Rod Holders. Comes with the ERGOFIT Seating System includes a padded seat cushion and an adjustable backrest.
- Includes a Bottle holder, a Paddle Tie-Down to safely store your paddle when it's not needed, Molded-In Footrests for Comfort and Secure Foot Bracing, and six accessory eyelets great to attach optional gear on your kayak
- Your perfect first fishing kayak - Made in USA
- Lawn chair style mesh seat with 2-level seat adjustment and breathable mesh for ultimate all-day comfort and no pain
- Seat can be lowered for relaxed paddling or raised for optimum casting
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Large front and rear open storage for cooler, tackle, and other gear
- Proudly designed, molded, and hand assembled in the USA
- Integrated accessory rails on each gunwale for fish finders, Rod holders and other accessories
- Perfect for lakes and ponds, slow moving rivers and streams and calm coastal waters
- Boat length: 12’ – width: 32-1/2”
- Boat weight: 64 lbs. – Max capacity 375 lbs.
- Propel your exploration and fishing to a new level
- Pedal-driven performance at an unbelievable price
- Ample storage features to accommodate fishing gear
- Water Types: Flat, Slow-Moving, Calm Coastal
- Boat length: 12’ 5”
- Compatible with Pescador Paddle
- Sit-on-top fishing kayak
- Features five rod holders
- Pilot rudder system
- Integrated console with molded-in cup holder
- Measures 12 feet by 30 inches and weighs 72 pounds
- Simplicity and Stability set this sit on top kayak apart from other kayaks on the market - Made in USA
- Molded-in seat and footrests allow for leg adjustments and optimal comfort for a wide range of paddler sizes
- Molded handles are perfectly placed to allow for single person carry
- Large rear open storage area with bungee cord lashes for storing and easy access to gear like coolers, dry bags or fishing crates
- Perfect for lakes, ponds, slow-moving rivers and calm coastal environments
- Spacious cockpit for easy entry and exit
- Convenient center cup holder keeps your favorite beverage close at hand and prevents spilling
- Short length and lightweight design make it simple to transport and store
- Self-draining scupper holes provide a dry ride while keeping you floating high on the water
- Drain plug for easy cleaning and draining
- Removable gear bags provide customizable storage, including 20 pockets and two insulated drink holders
- Anchor system with fillable mesh bag easy to use cleat and pulley controls
- Seat mount and footrests adjust to a wide range of leg lengths
- Rod holder can be mounted in 6 different positions
- Powder coated steel tube frame and rugged 2 piece 7 feet aluminum oars; Preferable to use manual pumps
- A multi chine flat bottom hull ensures the stability needed when casting lines and reeling in fish.
- Measuring 9'6"" and weighing only 44 lb, the SENTINEL 100X ANGLER is incredibly easy to transport and store
- Made using our patented Ram-X materials, the SENTINEL 100X ANGLER will be around for years of exciting experiences.
- Comes equipped with the ExoPak, a removable storage compartment that fits perfectly into the tank well.
- Our unique manufacturing process allows us to include additional flotation inside the hull of all of our sit-on-tops in order to meet or surpass ABYC Standards. Maximum capacity of 275 lb.
- A bestselling tri-powered kayak with paddle, power and pedal capabilities
- Compatible with the Helix md motor drive and helix pad pedal drive (both sold separately)
- Offers a flat platform for standing and freedom of movement combined with state-of-the-art outfitting
- Features s. M. A. R. T. Hull technology that combines stability, maneuverability, acceleration, responsiveness and tracking
- Ultra-comfortable and adjustable Air Pro max seat; 3 adjustable positions and seat can travel the majority of the length of the boat
- Flex pod OS is a fully removable pod for your fish finder, battery, cables, and transducer or it can accommodate the pedal drive or motor drive
- Essential angling features such as Sidetracks rails for accessories, front Paddle park, multiple hatches, and generous tank well storage; Also features large, padded foot rests that can be adjusted to accommodate paddlers of different sizes
- Boat length: 13' 6"
- Boat weight: 90 lbs.
- Max Capacity: 475 lbs.
- An advanced tactical angling kayak (a. T. A. K. ) that is compatible with the Helix md motor drive
- Featuring an open design that can be customized to meet the demands of any kayak fisherman and environment
- The deck is highly walkable and stable, yet remains nimble and stealth
- Patented suspension-style seat for all day comfort and performance; High, low and Recline positions allow for great visibility and stability
- Adjustable keepers XL footbraces - large, padded footrests for support and comfort; Easy to adjust locking lever
- Maximum Storage including: rectangular stern hatch, rear storage tank well and covered tank well in front; Paddle park feature on bow tank well cover
- Easily add and remove accessories with the SlideTrax found in the front, rear and mid-section of boat
- Boat length: 14' 1"
- Boat weight: 95 lbs
- Max Capacity: 550 lbs
- Adjustable Padded Seat Back and Seat Pad for Comfort; Multiple Footrest Positions for Different Size Paddlers
- Paddle keeper to Secure Your Paddle to the Kayak (Paddle Included); Two Hatches for Added Storage Beneath the Deck
- Deep Hull Channels for Tracking Performance and Chine Rails for Stability; Constructed of UV-Protected High-Density Polyethylene
- Front and Rear Shock Cords; Front and Rear T-Handles for Easy Transport
- One Adjustable Fishing Rod Holder; Two Flush Mounted Fishing Rod Holders
When it comes to selecting the right Kayaks for Fishing, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Kayaks for Fishing best?
How to choose the right Kayaks for Fishing within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Kayaks for Fishing?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Kayaks for Fishing to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.