- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Stretchy, mesh running shoes with extra cushioning for all-day comfort
- Stretchable mesh upper for breathability
- Combined Cloudfoam midsole and outsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner molds to the foot for superior step-in comfort
- THIS WOMEN'S SHOE IS FOR: The Ghost 13 is for runners looking for a reliable shoe that's soft and smooth. The Ghost 13 offers improved transitions for zero distractions so you can focus more on what matters most: your run. This Brooks Ghost 13 is a certified PDAC A5500 Diabetic shoe and has been granted the APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 12
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
- Grid cushioning system
- Durable rubber outsole
- Trail specific mesh
- Breathable uppers
- EVA midsole
- Women's athletic shoes for everything from sporting to lounging in style
- Regular fit
- Textile upper for lightweight comfort
- Cushioned Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort
- Synthetic outsole for lightweight durability
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multisurface traction
- High-abrasion rubber
- Breathable & Comfortable Upper: The upper is made of breathable and lightweight knitted material, which has strong wrapping and won't be stuffy during long-time exercise, giving you a different comfortable experience.
- Different Inner Lining: The soft sponge inner reduces the friction between feet and sneakers, and takes care of your skin. (Note: Every pair of these womens running shoes are equipped with a pair of arch support insoles, this is a gift), this arch support insole maintains the correct foot positioning, enhances comfort, and has excellent shock absorption and pain relief effects to provide moderate control and support.
- Shock-Absorbing Air Cushion: The design of double air cushion increases the elasticity and plays the role of cushioning. Can protect the knees and feet to a greater extent.
- Non-Slip & Durable Sole: The rubber sole is wear-resistant and durable, and the sole is affixed with an Oxford patch to increase friction, and the anti-skid function is powerful.
- Perfect For: running, walking, working, weight training, park, boating, cycling, jogging, garden, lawn, equestrian, basketball, rowing, athletics, tennis, volleyball, football, driving and yoga. Casual daily shoes which can bring more enjoy to your life.
- Versatile, Comfortable Running Shoes: Featuring ACTEVA midsole cushioning, which delivers versatile, flexible support, these shoes provide all the comfort you'll want and need throughout your day
- Built-In Cushioning: Made for top performance as much as style, these running shoes include a REVlite midsole that delivers incredibly lightweight cushioning to help smooth out your strides
- Made for Comfort: These running shoes have an NB Comfort Insert for more softness underfoot and Ground Contact IMEVA cushioning to increase comfort without adding extra weight
- Lightweight Fit and Feel: These cushioned running shoes feature a full mesh upper for a sporty look, increased breathability and a super lightweight fit to help you feel fast on your feet
- Available in Stylish Colors: From neutral tones to eye-catching hues, these New Balance running shoes come in a range of shades to suit your style and give your workout look a bold finish
- Weight: approx. 8.8 oz.
- Upper: Single layer engineered mesh with internal, seamless notched inner sleeve for maximum comfort coupled with Dynamic Flywire technology for maximum lockdown. Bottom eyelet has been moved up to open up the forefoot flex zone and provide an optimal fit.
- Midsole: Full-length Cushlon ST foam works with a Nike Zoom unit in the heel for soft, responsive cushioning and great forefoot flexibility. Beveled heel.
- Outsole: Environmentally preferred solid rubber with classic Waffle outsole for durable traction. Lateral rubber blades for added sensory feedback and cushioning.
When it comes to selecting the right Running Shoes for Women, you definitely want to research:
What makes any particular Running Shoes for Women best?
How to choose the right Running Shoes for Women within your budget?
What is the average price of a good Running Shoes for Women?
Answering these questions is not simple as there are too many choices and too many data to process. In this particular situation our data analysis platform comes handy.
We analyze thousands of user reviews and products to generate usability score for each brand. This usability score considers product benefits, price and customer feedbacks to provide you with a unbiased list of Top 10 Best Running Shoes for Women to buy.
You may read about our algorithm and process in detail at our about page. For any question or suggestion, do not hesitate to contact us.