Wedderspoon Raw Premium Manuka Honey KFactor 16+, 17.6 Ounce
- MONOFLORAL HONEY: Our Manuka Honey is raw, never pasteurized, Non-GMO Project verified Manuka Honey, traceable from hive to home. Enjoy one 17.6 Oz BPA free, non-leaching poly jar filled with delicious KFactor 16 honey.
- NEW ZEALAND HONEY BEES: Over a period of six weeks, New Zealand honey bees are hard at work producing tons of honey consumed globally every year. Our honey is raw, Non-GMO project verified and every jar is sourced, packed and sealed in New Zealand for the ultimate in authentic quality.
- AUTHENTIC FLAVOR: As the honey crystals dissolve on your tongue, your taste buds will come alive as they recognize earthy notes and caramelized sugars. No need to refrigerate once opened.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our superfood is used for home “remedies”, DIY beauty regimes, energy for active lifestyles or drizzled on your favorite foods. In addition to the bold flavor profile; world renowned Manuka honey has naturally occurring live enzymes and is taken daily by many consumers including nutritionists and athletes.
- RAW HONEY: If you enjoy honey from Nature Nate's, Steens, Manuka Doctor, Kiva, Comvita, Manuka Health, Three Peaks, Manukora, Happy Valley, & Bee’s Inn – Try Wedderspoon’s variety of delicious natural honey products and you will never go back!
- PACKAGING MAY VARY
Kiva Raw Manuka Honey, Certified UMF 15+ (MGO 514+) - New Zealand (8.8 oz)
- UMF 15+ certified RAW Manuka Honey - equivalent to methylgloxal (MGO 514+)
- GENUINE MANUKA HONEY: Harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand
- Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled 'active' or 'bio-active')
- Each batch is Independently Tested, Verified and Traceable
- Product of New Zealand - 8.8 oz bottle / 250ml
Raw Manuka Honey Certified MGO 820+ (NPA 20+) Highest Grade Medicinal Strength Manuka with Antibacterial Activity - 250g by Good Natured
- MANUKA INGREDIENTS: 100% RAW MGO 820+ Manuka Honey (Often tests higher than 820 - see lab report image). Every batch tested in New Zealand Accredited Laboratories for Purity and Activity Levels. Active Medical Honey or medical grade honey is produced from Leptospermum plants found growing in both Australia and New Zealand. The honey from these plants has unique healing properties not found in other honeys.
- BEES: Our bees are managed naturally by organic standards without the use of sugar feeding, veterinary pharmaceuticals or chemicals.
- COLD EXTRACTION OF MANUKA HONEY: The special cold extraction method we use preserves the antibacterial properties and wound healing abilities of this unique Leptospermum honey.
- PRODUCTION: Tested at independent laboratories to ensure accurate levels of potency prior to packaging. Higher MGO levels than honeys marked as manuka honey UMF 10, manuka honey UMF 15 and around the same as those being offered as manuka honey UMF 20+.
- VALIDATION: As per the US Government's National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) website, "The research data has confirmed that Manuka honey's antibacterial activity, in comparison to non-Manuka honey, is due to a higher phenolic and methylglyoxal content. Manuka honey can be safely used as an alternative natural antibiotic..."
SB Organics Multiflora Manuka Honey MGO 50+ - 8.8 oz Jar of Raw Unfiltered Authentic Premium New Zealand Manuka Honey
- FINEST QUALITY: SB Organics Multiflora Manuka Honey is sourced directly from New Zealand, where bees pollinate the native Manuka bush. Sustainably harvested from the pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand, our honey is guaranteed to be of the highest quality.
- NATURALLY HEALTHY: Manuka honey's active ingredient, methylglyoxal, is renowned for its antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- DISTINCT FLAVOR: Our premium Multiflora Manuka Honey boasts an earthy aroma and rich flavor palette of barley sugar and herbs, with a mild and pleasantly bitter aftertaste.
- OUR MISSION: At SB Organics, we care not only about the quality of our products, but how we care for the earth. That's why we're dedicated to bringing you nutritious, sustainably-sourced products from all around the world. This is taste you can savor, and quality you can count on.
Kiva Raw Manuka Honey, Certified UMF 20+ (MGO 850+) - New Zealand (8.8 oz)
- UMF 20+ certified RAW Manuka Honey - equivalent to methylgloxal (MGO) 850+
- GENUINE MANUKA HONEY: Harvested from the remote and pristine hills, forest, and coastal areas of New Zealand.
- WHAT IS UMF RATED HONEY? The UMF rating is a measure of the attributes and values that make up Manuka honey, and assures PURITY & QUALITY. Buying UMF rated Manuka honey protects you from untested, low grade honey with little or no beneficial health value (often labeled 'active' or 'bio-active').
- Each batch is Independently Tested, Verified and Traceable
- Product of New Zealand - 8.8 oz size
Manuka Health - MGO 400+ Manuka Honey, 100% Pure New Zealand Honey, 8.8 Ounce
- NATURE MEETS SCIENCE: MGO 400+ is deliciously smooth and expertly crafted to naturally support general wellness; Featured for its quality and potency on Good Morning America.
- NEW ZEALAND BORN: Our master beekeepers and bees are key to preserving the quality and natural properties of our Manuka honey.
- MEASURING THE MAGIC: We judge Manuka honey based on the quantity of methylglyoxal, the "magic Manuka ingredient," for a precise measurement of potency and quality.
- BEFORE REACHING YOUR DOORSTEP: Our honey undergoes independent quality testing in an ISO17025 accredited laboratory to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
- MANUKA WAY OF LIFE: Our mission is to share the healing power of New Zealand nature to reconnect you with natural wellness.
Manukora MGO 50+ Multifloral Raw Manuka Honey (250g/8.8oz) Authentic Non-GMO New Zealand Honey, UMF & MGO Certified, Traceable from Hive to Hand
- AUTHENTIC RAW MANUKA HONEY: With its medicinal properties and health benefits, Manukora MGO 50+ multifloral, non-GMO Mānuka honey is nature's greatest gift to support everyday wellness.
- MGO CERTIFIED: All Manukora products are MGO certified.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: All of our raw Mānuka honey products are produced in our HACCP certified honey facility in New Zealand. We operate an industry-leading traceability system which allows you to trace your product from hive to hand. This unique identification system provides you the test results and origin of every product and ensures that every Manukora product you receive is authentic.
- NOURISH YOURSELF: MGO 50+ is our entry-level culinary raw Mānuka honey product with a wide range of multi-functional uses. Use in meals, smoothies and hot beverages like tea. It is certified to contain at least 50 mg/kg of dietary methylglyoxal.
- THE MANUKA EXPERTS: Manukora produces a range of natural, non-GMO Mānuka-based products with a focus on multi-functional benefits and quality of ingredients. We provide you with a variety of Mānuka options to optimize your wellness and make you feel nourished, engaged and supported because of our uncompromising commitment to help you get the most out of your day.
Wedderspoon 100% Raw Manuka Honey - Kfactor 16 - 8oz
- Manuka Honey
Manuka Doctor Pure New Zealand Honey, 8.75 oz
- 100% natural Manuka honey from New Zealand, independently certified country of origin
- Independent laboratory tested Bio Active rating
- Use in beverages, as a sweetener substitute or slowly dissolved in your mouth by the spoonful to receive the full benefits of this Super Food
- Natural energy source with the added benefits of the Bio Activity
- Product of New Zealand
New Zealand Honey Co. Raw Manuka Honey UMF 15+ | MGO 514+, 8.8oz / 250g
- MANUKA HONEY – Raw New Zealand Manuka Honey is a known superfood; used for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. May support digestive and immune health and relieve symptoms of sore throats and coughs
- SUPERCHARGE YOUR FOOD – Boost your everyday food with our Manuka honey. Our UMF 15+ can act to increase the benefits of many foods; health shakes and drinks, muesli, marinades, etc.
- 100% NEW ZEALAND MADE – All our Honey is foraged, harvested, packed and tested in New Zealand, all our batches are independently tested, meaning you can be completely sure what you receive is 100% genuine, as stated on the jar
- UMF CERTIFIED – We are a member of the UMF association; this means that our honey meets strict grading criteria and what is stated on the label is guaranteed at a minimum
- SUSTAINABLE SOURCE – Manuka is an indigenous tree of New Zealand and can only be sourced from our unique and beautiful country. Our Manuka honey is a natural living food meaning it still contains all the natural pollens and enzymes as it is the original sweet liquid produced by the bees