LEXIVON 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 25-250 Ft-Lb/33.9-338.9 Nm (LX-184)
- PRECISION - Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE - Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING - Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE - Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE - Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
EPAuto 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10~150 ft./lb., 13.6 ~ 203.5 N/m
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V) Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- Easy to Read: High Contrast & Dual Range Scale. Accurate: Pre-Calibrated to ± 4%
- Accessories included: 1/2" Drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer
- Simple and Reliable: “Click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (10-150 ft.-lb.) | 24335
- Includes storage case and product manual with torque conversion chart
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
Amazon Basics 3/8-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench - 15-80 ft.-lb, 20.4-108.5 Nm
- 3/8“ drive torque wrench with 15-80 ft.-lb/20.4-108.5 Nm range
- Durable ratchet head made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V); bright, full polish chrome finish wipes easily clean and resists rust and corrosion
- High contrast and dual range scale pre-calibrated to ± 4%
- Includes sturdy plastic case for storage and portability
- Backed by an Amazon Basics limited one-year warranty
Wheeler Digital Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Interchangeable Bits and LCD Display for Firearm Maintenance and Gunsmithing
- EASE OF USE: With an audible indicator tone, LCD display, and low battery indicator, the Wheeler Firearm Accurizing Torque Wrench makes adjusting screws a simple process
- SPECS: 10 bits are made from S2 tool steel and hardened to a 56-58 Rockwell "C"
- RELIABLE: +/- 2% accuracy
- VERSATILE: 15-100 in/lb. range and measures in lb-in, kg-cm, and N-m
- INCLUDES: Molded storage case to keep your Wheeler Digital FAT Wrench set secure
Performance Tool M204 3/4" Drive Torque Wrench with LH/RH Thread Torque Capabilities
- MEASURES TORQUE: Determines from 100 to 600 ft.-lbs. in 1-pound increments so you can ensure your nuts and bolts are perfectly tight.
- METRIC AND IMPERIAL: Torque wrench body engraved with foot-pound and newton-meters so it can be used with machinery all over the world
- ACCURACY: 4 percent +- meets standards for torque wrenches
- CASE INCLUDED: Heavy-duty ABS storage and carrying case for transport convenience
- Professional grade 3/4 dr reversible clicker type torque wrench
Sunex 40600, ¾" Drive, 48T Torque Wrench, 110 To 600'-Lb, 48 Tooth Ratcheting Mechanism, Accurate To 3% Clockwise & 6% Counterclockwise, Audible Click, Heat Treated Tube, Aluminum Handle
- 48 tooth ratcheting mechanism
- Accurate to 3% Clockwise and 6% counterclockwise
- High quality internal components for professional performance
- Desired torque is signaled by audible click and impulse
- Heat treated tube with knurled aluminum handle for a better grip.
ACDelco ARM601-4 1/2” (14.8 to 147.5 ft-lbs.) Heavy Duty Digital Torque Wrench with Buzzer and LED Flash Notification – ISO 6789 Standards with Certificate of Calibration
- [Advanced Technology]: 14.8 to 147.5 ft-lbs foot pounds torque range with LED flashing / vibration / buzzer alarm when torque is reached. Easy to read LCD display with measurements (kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb)
- [Multiple Setting Functions]: Torque, Measurement, and, Peak & Trace, Mode Settings. (Torque setting range: 10% of max torque value. Measuring range: 14.8 to 147.5 ft-lbs)
- [High Accuracy]: 2% clockwise 3% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- [Quality Assurance]: Meets or exceeds ASME B107. 14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N. I. S. T.
- Uses 4x AAA Batteries. One-year limited manufacturer warranty
Capri Tools 1-in 150-750 Foot Pound Torque Wrench, Industrial Series (CP31204)
- Premium components and advanced technology for daily long-term industrial use
- 1 in. drive with torque range of 150-750 ft-lbs and 237.2-1050.6 Newton Meters in 5 ft-lb increments
- Clear dual torque scale markings and bi-directional calibration
- Certified +-4% CW/CCW accuracy from 20-100% of maximum torque value. A Certificate of Conformance with individualized traceable serial number is included
- All steel body and non-slip knurled handle for maximum grip
Wheeler Manual Firearms Accurizing Torque Wrench with Inch/Pounds Measurement, Bits and Storage Case for Scope Mounting, Gunsmithing and Maintenance
- ACCURACY: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%
- EASE OF USE: Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- RELIABLE: Torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds
- DURABLE: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”
- INCLUDES: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx and Leupold specialty flat blade), ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case
We hope you love the products we recommend! Prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. Just so you know, Fiveid may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.