SaleBestseller No. 1
Seiko SQ50-V Quartz Metronome
- Our Most Basic Quartz Metronome.
- Choice of 2 Types of Tempo & Beat Sounds.
- Large Led for Highly Visual Tempo Indicator.
SaleBestseller No. 2
KLIQ MetroPitch - Metronome Tuner for All Instruments - with Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, and Chromatic Tuning Modes - Tone Generator - Carrying Pouch Included, Black
- 3 IN 1 DEVICE: The MetroPitch combines a Tuner, a Metronome, and a Tone Generator, all housed in a pocket-sized device. The included carrying pouch makes for easy transport to your next gig or practice.
- VERSATILE TUNER: The fast and accurate tuner boasts a wide range of A0-C8, various tuning modes, transposition settings, and pitch calibration. So whichever instrument you play, it's got you covered!
- TAP TEMPO METRONOME: With a broad range of 30-250 Beats Per Minute, tap tempo, and various beats and rhythm patterns, this metronome will improve your timing in a rich variety of musical styles.
- EASY TO USE: The intuitive JOG Dial let's you literally dial in your desired tempo quickly and easily. It also allows for making swift pitch selection in the Tone Generator, among many other functions.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: In the unlikely event the KLIQ MetroPitch breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Bestseller No. 3
Mechanical Metronome Black / Loud Sound Piano Drum Violin Guitar
- ♪PLAY YOUR FAVORITE PIECES WITH EASE!-This mechanical metronome helps you develop rhythm, maintain tempo, play accurately and increase your musical awareness.
- ♪APPLICABLE FOR MOST MUSIC INSTRUMENTS-Produce rhythms at a proper pace when practicing piano, violin, guitar, bass, drum and other musical instruments.
- ♪INCREDIBLE FEATURES-Audible click & bell ring to maintain the rhythm while reading music sheet; Wind up mechanism produce metrical beats, no battery required; Tempo range: 40-208 bpm; Beat selection:0,2,3,4,6.
- ♪EASY TO USE EVEN FOR CHILDREN & BEGINNERS-Take out the brake, pull off the cover, adjust the beat and tempo, and then you are ready to use; An average single full wind (2160 clicks) lasts at least 18 minutes depending on the tempo;
- ♪100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED-Help to improve your timing and musical skills or your money back. We provide 3 year manufacturer's warranty and world class customer service. If you are unsatisfied with the metronome, please feel free to contact us.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Luvay Digital Metronome - Mini Portable, Multifunctional, Clip on, Beat Tempo - with Battery for Piano, Guitar, Violin, Drum, Flute etc. (Black)
- Multi-functional mini metronome, portable, clip-on design, easily fixed
- Stereo earphone jack is available (3.5mm); User manual included
- Tap-function: you can use the temp you have just tapped
- Adjustable volume control: max/medium/min/Mute
- Power Supply: 1 x 3V Cell Battery (included) - model: CR2032
Bestseller No. 5
Korg Instrument Tuner and Metronome (Silver)
- Tuner and metronome can be used simultaneously or independently
- Newly designed highly responsive LCD needle-type meter
- Wide detection range from C1 to C9
- A wide tempo range of 30-252 beats/minute
- 16 rhythm variations let you practice with a broad range of musical styles